We know that “all-star” means the “best of the bests”. So, with its name, All Star Games can only be suggesting that it has the creamiest online casino games for your gaming pleasure. The online casino goes further to say “if you’re scouting for the best slot games, exciting cash prizes and a chance to join the big players in town you’ve come to the right place”.
The big question is whether this is just some clever theming, or whether All Star Games does have the casino games (a variety of high-quality and super-entertaining games) to guarantee the gaming satisfaction of online casino players.
Also, is it a generous online casino that rewards players via different exciting casino promotions; is it a top online casino with excellent casino services (like fast and easy depositing and withdrawing, timely and effective customer support, etc)? In the first place, is All Star Games a legit and safe online casino? This review will examine All Star Games in order to provide the information that will help you answer these questions and more.
About All Star Games
|Operator||Jumpman Gaming Limited|
|Licensed||UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), and Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)|
|Security||SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology|
|Accepted Countries||United Kingdom and 54 others|
All Star Games was launched by Jumpman Gaming Limited in 2017. Jumpman is a company that operates many slot-focused sites and bingo-focused sites. Many of these sites have “slots” or “bingo” in their name making it obvious what category they fall. With its name, All Star Games will have you guessing for a while; but as soon as you reach its website, it becomes clear that this is a slot-focused online casino.
All Star Games comes with an interesting theme that promises top-notch games for a great casino gaming experience. The website follows the simple design that the sites of Jumpman Gaming are known for. Everything sits on a cool blue and white colour palette; a left column holds links to different areas of the website, and the featured slots (complete with beautiful thumbnails) occupy the centre of the site.
Is All Star Games legit?
Yes, All Star Games comes out as a legit online casino. After a consideration of its operator profile, its licensing profile, and its operating record, that All Star Games is legit was a simple conclusion.
- Operator Profile – All Star Games comes from Jumpman Gaming Limited. Thankfully, Jumpman Gaming is not one of those questionable operators that you should make you concerned. It is 100% legal and highly reliable. Jumpman Gaming is a properly registered company, with a physical presence (registered business address: Inchalla, Le Val, GY9 3UL, Alderney). Also, it is a robust operator with many sites to its name. Interestingly, all its sites are highly reputable, and given the “legit” status by all the top industry watchers. The question is why only “All Star Games” will stray and be scam. Tis is highly unlikely. Thus, with its profile as 100% legal and reliable, a site from Jumpman Gaming is going to be legit.
- Licensing Profile – All Star Games is licensed and regulated by UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Thankfully, this all-star is not unregulated, neither is carrying a worthless gaming license. The UKGC license is arguably the best from a customer’s perspective. Its licensing requirements are sky-high; amongst other things, any site that passes its rigorous approval process is certain to have fair games, and be financially okay. That is, games are not rigged so that there cannot be winners, and winners will be paid. The UKGC is also known for its strict oversight of its casino’s activities. So, a casino with a UKGC license will be complaint not just to gain a license but at all times. Thus, with its licensing profile (UKGC certified), All Star Games offers fair gaming, is financially robust, and complies with high operating standards at all times. Those are markings of a legit online casino.
- Operating Record – All Star Games have been operating since 2017. As of writing, that gives it 3 years in the games. Scam sites don’t go this long before being exposed for what they are. Thus, still remaining relevant after 3 years can only mean it is legit. More so, All Star Games has been creating winners and has been paying. You just cannot miss the “biggest winners” slide in the homepage. Also, if you look, you’ll find winners of All Star Games in different online platforms. More importantly, you’ll not find complaints of All Star Games refusing payment or giving winners the run around when they request payment. The absence of such complaints where they should mean that All Star Games pays. That said; a gaming site with a 3-year operating record of consistently creating and paying winners can only be legit.
Is All Star Games safe?
Yes, All Star Games comes out as a safe online casino. Using an online casino entails sharing a ton of sensitive data (like personal information, credit card details, etc); and you’ll want this under proper lock and key. All Star Games ensures that users’ sensitive data is safe by utilizing high level SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption and firewall services. The SSL technology used is bank-grade. Thus, whether when transmitting over the internet or stored, your data cannot be accessed by unauthorized persons.
Unfortunately, All Star Games has a long list of restricted countries. That is, it accepts registration from players in only a few countries.
The casino’s website already reveals that it targets players in the UK. Other accepted countries are Anguilla, Antarctica, Aruba, Austria, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Canada, Cayman Island, Chad, Christmas Islands, Cocos Island, Comoros, Cooks Island, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Greenland, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, Ireland, Kiribati, Lesotho, Macau, Madagascar, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Montserrat, New Caledonia, Norfolk Islands, Palau, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Samoa, Solomon Island, Svalbard, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Turks and Caicos Island, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Wallis and Futuna.
ALSO SEE: https://iscasinolegit.reviews/dove-slots
All Star Games Sister Sites
You can also try out other similar casinos if you are not satisfied with All Star Games. These set of casinos are known as All Star Games sister sites. They have similar games and features, and also share the same ownership.
Below are the All Star Games sister sites:
|Software||NetEnt, Microgaming, Elk Studios, Yggdrasil, Eyecon, NextGen, Leander, Playson, Genii, Foxium, Pragmatic Play, Blueprint, Barcrest, etc|
|Mode of Play||Instant Play|
|Mobile Accessibility||Yes (Android, and iOS)|
|Games||840+ 800+ slots, 18 table games (blackjack, baccarat, and roulette), 4 Live Casino Games, and Bingo rooms (90-ball, 80-ball, 75-ball bingo)|
|Jackpots||35+ slots jackpots, and Bingo jackpots|
Quality of Games
With “all-star” meaning the best of the bests, the games of this online casino should be nothing but of the highest quality.
Thankfully, All Star Games shines in this regard. It is powered by the very best game developers in the industry. These include NetEnt, Microgaming, Eyecon, and Elk (to name just a few). Thus, you are guaranteed fast-loading games, razor sharp graphics, absorbing sound effect, and a host of exciting game-play features.
All Star Games is available only in the Instant Play mode of play. This means that upon reaching the casino using a web browser, you can instantly load games and start playing. Accessing games does not require first downloading and installing casino software.
The in-browser play also grants the flexibility of playing casino games from any device you lay your hands on. That is, gone are the days when you enjoy casino gaming from only a particular device because it is where the casino software is installed.
The casino website is also mobile-compatible. This means that whenever and wherever you can operate your portable mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), you can enjoy casino gaming Thus, you can play your favourite games on the go.
All Star Games has 840+ online casino games. Not many online casinos have this many games, meaning All Star Games is a relatively big online casino. In terms of game variety, the game library separates the games into the following sections:
All Star Games has over 800 online slots. This is over 95% of its total number of games, which is a clear statement of its slot-focus. All shapes and forms of slots are featured. You’ll find the glorious classics with their 3-reels, and minimalist design; and you’ll find the classiest video slots boasting 5-reels and a host of cutting-edge features.
Also, you’ll find slots with themes matching whatever topics interest you; including ancient civilization, action and adventures, sports, and more. Some of the top slot titles featured are: 7 Monkeys, Arcade Bomb, Break Da Bank Again, Dead or Alive, Gonzo’s Quest, Immortal Romance, Jumanji, Lost Vegas, Stampede, Starburst, Zeus III, and more.
There are some interesting filters; like the “Newest” which will bring you latest additions to the library, and the “Hottest”, which will bring you the titles that are popular with other players. If you have a particular game in mind, the A-Z filter will help you find games quickly. However, we’ll like some more technical filters; especially allowing finding slots by provider, by theme, and by features.
Thankfully, reaching the jackpot slots is easy, as there is a “jackpots” section. This hold about 40 jackpot titles. Many of these are progressives with ever-growing jackpot sums. Some of the top jackpot slots featured are: Fluffy Favourites Fairground, Shaman’s Dream, Shopping Spree, Books of Relics: Mega Drop, Ozwin’s Jackpot, Kingdom of Cash, Hold The Safe, and more.
All Star Games has a table games section which holds a few titles (about 22 as of writing). The breakdown is as follows:
- 2 baccarats
- 8 blackjacks – including Classic Blackjack, Vegas Strip Blackjack, and Atlantic City Blackjack
- 8 roulettes – including European Roulette and American Roulette
- 4 live table games – Live Blackjack A, Live Blackjack B, Live Roulette, and Live Speed Roulette
The many exciting poker titles are not provided, neither are the video pokers. Dice games are also not provided. With that, it is clear that enthusiasts of the table games will not find joy with the options available in All Star Games.
Given the gaming providers used, it is surprising that All Star Games dos not have more of these table thrillers. For example, Microgaming has the biggest collection of Video Pokers; All Star Games is powered by Microgaming, yet it does not feature a single Video Poker.
All Star Games also has a “bingo” section, which features rooms for exciting 90-ball bingo, 80-ball and 75-ball bingos. Bingo fun is always available, as rooms open up every few minutes. Rooms are super affordable, and you can enter and come out a big winner. There’s a Bingo Jackpot room with a 5-figure total prize, and there are 4 different “Bingo Millions” rooms each with a total prize of 7 figures.
|Welcome||A spin of the Mega Reel to win one of many amazing prizes (which includes 500 free spins on Starburst)|
|Other Promotions||Summer Giveaway, Chicken Dinner, Happy Hours, Spin to Win, Collect Trophies, 200 Club, Daily Cashback, 31 Days of Double Cashback|
|Loyalty Program||Yes (5-tier program)|
|Wagering Requirement||65x bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement|
|Max Pay-out||Limited to lifetime deposits (up to a maximum of £250)|
All Star Games, like any rewarding online casino, treats its players to a lot of bonuses. It starts with a welcome bonus for new players; and continues with many other offers for existing players.
New players in All Star Games are rewarded with a free spin of the Mega Reel for a chance to win an amazing prize, which includes Amazon Vouchers, and up to 500 free spins on Starburst. This offer is not the big match bonuses that most online casinos offer, but it is more exciting. Being that it entails a spin of the Mega Reel to know what prize will be received; it is rewarding as well as thrilling.
There are many other one-off and regular promotional offers. As of writing, these include:
- Summer Giveaway – This promo ran for a month. Players who deposit and wager at least £10 in the promo period will receive one ticket to a prize draw. The prize is a brand-new iPad Pro (worth £769).
- Chicken Dinner – This promo runs every month. The player with the biggest single spin win amount in any month receives a £50 Just Eat Voucher.
- Spin to Win Promo – This promo runs all the time. The player who makes a deposit of £100 or more will receive a free spin of the Turbo Reel, with winning segments having 50 to 500 free spins.
- Happy Hours – This promo runs every week. If you’ve deposited anytime before midweek, log in on Wednesday between 3pm to 7pm and you’ll have a chance to win 10+ Free Spins.
- Collect Trophies and Win Free Spins – This promo runs all the time. Players need visit the “trophies” page to find fun tasks that they can complete to collect trophies, which in turn brings Free Spins. The more trophies you collect, the more Free Spins you’ll receive. In addition, every 5 trophies collected gives you a free spin of the Mega Reel (which can net you 500 Free Spins).
- 200 Club – This promo runs all the time. Any player that collects 200 trophies will receive a £10 Amazon Voucher. This is an extra reward, that is received in addition to every other thing that comes with collecting free spins.
- Daily Cashback – This promo runs every day. Every day you deposit and play, All Star Games is committed to giving you back a percentage of your net losses the following day. The amount of daily cashback you get depends on your VIP level as follows: Newbie 0%, Expert 1%, Pro 3%, VIP 5%, and Legend 10%.
- 31 Days of Double Cashback – This promo runs for the first 31 days of using All Star Games. It boosts the daily cashback, giving newbies a 1% cashback, and doubling the regular cashback for other VIP levels. Thus, in the first 31 days of using All Star Games, the amount of daily cashback you get will be as follows: Newbie 1%, Expert 3%, Pro 6%, VIP 10%, and Legend 20%.
This ensures that your every deposit in the house is rewarded. For every £1 deposit, you’ll earn 1 loyalty point (kudos). The kudos you’ve accumulated determine your placement in the 5-level program. The higher placed you are, the better benefits you’ll enjoy. The program is summed up by the table:
|Required points (kudos)||0||100+||1,000+||2,500+||5,000+|
|Monthly wagers required to maintain levels||–||£100+||£1,000+||£5,000+||£20,000+|
One good thing with the program is that it’ll take it doesn’t take much to climb up the levels. For example, depositing £5,000 takes you to the pinnacle of the program. However, you’re not locked in forever. You’ll have to maintain levels with a monthly wager, and this takes much. For example, after reaching Legend Status with £5,000 deposits, you’ll need to wager £20,000 monthly to remain there.
Whether this is worth it is another thing entirely. However, we don’t think it is, because the benefits of the program are very limited (only the daily cashback, free spins, and a birthday bonus that comes once per year).
Every offer comes with conditions which can be very limiting. So, before getting excited at the bonuses of All Star Games it is worth considering the major conditions attached. These are:
Max Win Amount
Most of the promos are opportunities to win free spins. When using your free plays, winnings are capped – subject to a maximum win amount of £8 per 10 free spins. Thus, if you get the ultimate prize from the Mega Reel spin, the maximum amount you can win from your free spins is £400.
Bonus Wagering Requirement
Winnings obtained from using the free spins are credited as bonus money which must be rolled over. The bonus wagering requirement is: 65 x bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement.
If £400 is won from using the welcome 500 free spins (obviously, there is no previous wagering requirement); so, before withdrawals can be made, you’ll have to wager a minimum of £26,000 (which is calculated: 65 x £400).
Having to wager £26,000 in order to clear a £400 bonus does not make for good reading. But this is the hard reality because the wagering requirement of All Star Games is high. To put it in perspective, the industry average is 40x bonus amount. That said; it’ll take a good amount of wagering and time to clear your bonuses and be allowed withdrawals.
Max Amount Converted to Cash upon completing WR
After completing wagering, you cannot withdraw your whole balance. The maximum amount that is converted to cash (and is withdrawable) as a result of fulfilling bonus wagering requirement is limited to your lifetime deposits on the gaming site, up to a maximum of £250.
That is, if after completing wagering, you have a £1,000 balance, there’s no way you can get it all. If your total deposits in the site is less than £250, then you can only withdraw the amount corresponding to your total deposits; but if your total deposits in the site is more than £250, then you can withdraw only £250. This is essentially a max cash-out cap that is there to ensure that you do not have a large pay-out when you play with bonuses.
|Currency of Play||GBP (£)|
|Banking Options||Credit/ Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro), Paysafe Card, PayPal, and Pay By Mobile (n/a for withdrawals)|
|Deposit Limit||Min: £10; Max: £5,000|
|Withdrawal Limit||Min: £10; Max: £1,000 per day £3,000 per week, £5,000 per month|
|Payout Speed||5 – 7 business days|
Playing real money games (for the chance to win casino prizes) in All Star Games calls for not just registering, but having funds in your account. Thankfully, funding an account is as easy as ABC. Simply reach the deposit page from the menu icon (when logged in), select a deposit option, and the rest is a matter of entering information about your payment instrument and how much you want to deposit.
In funding your account, depending on your location, you can pick from one of the following supported banking options – Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe Card, PayPal, and Pay By Mobile. While these options will make for convenient pay-ins; we cannot but want more.
We’ll want to see popular e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill; given the strides of the cryptocurrencies, we’ll want to see the poplar Bitcoin; and more (some bank transfer options).
The minimum amount you can deposit into your account in All Star Games is £10. This is low and friendly; as even persons with thin wallets will be able to squeeze out something to deposit, and play.
The maximum amount that can be deposit is £5,000. This is high and friendly; as players who are high rollers can easily deposit the big amounts needed for placing large single bets.
Al Star Games instantly processes all deposit transactions. This means that after making your deposit, there’s no long waiting before the funds will be available to you to use. Rather, deposited funds will be in your account almost immediately.
All Star Games is a sweet casino that does not charge for deposits. However, deposit via Pay By Mobile attracts a charge, which is 15% of deposited amount.
You’ll be playing to win; and you’ll want to withdraw winnings (or some of it). Thus, legit online casinos must feature pay-outs. As mentioned earlier, All Star Games is a legit gaming site that pays. More importantly, the process of requesting payment is as easy as ABC.
Simply reach the withdrawal page from the menu icon (when logged in), select a withdrawal option, and the rest is a matter of entering information about your payment instrument and how much you want to withdraw.
Every banking option that All Star Games provides for depositing is also available for withdrawing. It is only Pay by Mobile that does not support pay-outs.
The minimum amount you can withdraw from All Star Games is £10. This is low and friendly; as players will not have to go building a large account balance before they can request payment.
The maximum amount that can be withdrawn is limited to £1,000 per day, £3,000 per week, and £5,000 per month. These are low and unfriendly, as it will take almost forever to completely withdraw any big win. For example, having to withdraw a £100,000 balance at a rate of £5,00 per month; it’ll easily take about 20 months.
In most casinos with low max withdrawal limits, progressive wins are exempted; however, it appears that All Star Games does not exempt progressive wins from its maximum withdrawal cap.
All Star Games does not process withdrawal request instantly. In fact, after a request is submitted, it is held pending for 72 hours. It is after this pending period that the request is processed; and after processing (which takes about a day), approved payments are sent out, and should be received in 1 to 3 business days. Thus, from the time of submitting a withdrawal request, it’ll take about 5 – 7 business days for the payment to be received.
The relatively slow pay-out of All Star Games is largely occasioned by the 72-hours withdrawal pending time. The casino explains that it holds withdrawals pending so that players who run out of funds for playing can simply reverse their withdrawal and have the funds available for playing again, instead of having to make a fresh deposit.
However, the 72-hours pending period is something we’ll rather the casino does not have. Not only does it delay payment, but it is predatory. Yes, take a cue from the “a bird at hand” saying. A bird at hand is worth a million in the bush! That is, it is better to hold onto something you already have than to risk losing it by trying to get more of it. Yes, if you reverse the withdrawal and play with the funds, you just may lose it to the house and have nothing to withdraw at the end of the gaming session.
Customer Support Service
|Contact Support||Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Facebook|
|Response Time||2 working days|
Should you have questions or issues, All Star Games has a support team ready to provide the assistance you need. You can reach the team via email (using email@example.com) or Facebook. Emails are answered within 2 business days.
The email response time is not the fastest. Players who want fast responses to enquiries will want support channels like telephone and Live Chat which gives instant feedback. Unfortunately, All Star Games does not support these channels.
Thankfully, there is an FAQ in the website. This may prove to be a good resource to players who have questions, as many questions are treated. These include questions about: account management, deposits, bonuses, withdrawals, and support.
All Star Games lives up to its name. It does have the creamiest online casino games for your gaming pleasure. However, like many other sites of Jumpman Gaming, it is a slot-focused online casino. Thus, its selection of all-star games is mainly Slots. If you’re into other games, the available options will be disappointing.
If you sit to enjoy its offering, All Star Games will treat you to a thrilling and rewarding welcome bonus, and you’ll find many other offers to make you stay satisfying. Funding you account and requesting payment will be hassle-free. Also, should you have issues, a support team is readily available to help.
However, this does not mean that All Star Games is without “blemish”. We definitely didn’t like some aspects of the casino (highlighted in the cons section below). However, we think the positives far outweigh the cons; such that, on the whole, All Star Games comes out fine. We’ll play in All Star Games. If you can live with the cons section, then it should also make a fine online casino for you.
- It uses a simple website (www.allstargames.co.uk)
- It is operated by the 100% legal and reliable Jumpman Gaming Limited
- It is licensed and regulated by reputable gambling commissions – the AGCC and UKGC
- It keeps users’ data safe using SSL encryption and firewall services
- It is powered by industry leading game developers (like NetEnt, Microgaming, Eyecon, etc) ensuring that games are of the highest quality
- It is compatible with mobile devices allowing players to enjoy gaming on the go
- It is a relatively big online casino with over 840 games in its library
- Having a slot focus, it has a rich slot section (800+ classic and video slots with a variety of themes, features, etc)
- Provides a few other games to give an exciting time-out from the slots
- It provides about 40 jackpot slots, and a few bingo jackpots, so players can play for the riches
- It has an exciting welcome bonus – a Mega Reel spin that can win you up to 500 free spins
- It has many other exciting promotions
- Convenient payment methods (credit cards, PayPal, etc) are supported for depositing and withdrawing
- Minimum deposit amount is low (£10), thus even those with thin wallets will afford depositing
- Minimum withdrawal amount is low (£10), thus all can easily accumulate balances that can be withdrawn
- Provides support via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- It has a long list of restricted countries which includes the United states
- Game variety is poor; away from the slots, the only other games a few blackjacks, baccarats, roulettes, and live casino games
- Has a loyalty program that is lacking in benefits
- Wagering requirement is high (65x bonus won), thus it will take a lot of wagering and time to clear bonuses and be able to withdraw
- There is a low cap on win amount when using bonus spins, and a low cap on pay-out after meeting wagering requirement (lifetime deposits up to £250), thus you cannot win big or get a big pay-out when you play with bonuses
- Deposit and withdrawal options are few
- Maximum withdrawal limit is low (£1,000 per day, £3,000 per week, £5,000 per month) and applies to progressive wins, thus it’ll take many months to completely withdraw a large balance
- The pay-outs are somewhat slow, as withdrawals are first held pending for 72 hours before they are processed
- Telephone and Live Chat are not supported; thus, you do not get instant feedback when using the support service