A trip to the Amazon rainforest could be the ultimate outdoor adventure. Having an incredibly rich ecosystem, a host of fascinating creatures, and more; your journey in this area of immense natural beauty will be thrilling and exciting at every turn.
Inspired by this, Amazon Slots can only be promising to be an online casino that’ll be thrilling and exciting at every turn. The question is whether this is just some clever theming to draw in players or whether Amazon Slots really serves top casino excitement. That is, does Amazon Slots have a range of top-quality and super-duper entertaining online casino games; does it have a range of exciting casino bonuses and promotions; does it offer great casino services (like fast and easy transfer of funds, effective customer support, etc)? In the first place, is Amazon Slots legit?
This Amazon Slots review will examine Amazon Slots in order to provide the information that will help you answer these questions and also show you all the Amazon Slots sister sites you can use as alternatives.
About Amazon Slots
Amazon Slots says that using it means you’ll be playing in a safe environment. This part of the review looks at whether Amazon Slots is first and foremost legit and safe gaming environment.
Amazon Slots is an online casino operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited. It was launched in 2016. Thus, while it is relatively new, it is one of the oldest gaming sites of Jumpman Gaming. This operator has many other sites out there, which are either slot-focused gaming sites or bingo-focused gaming sites.
With the name of Amazon Slots, it’s not hard telling what category it belongs. It should be said that Amazon Slots is identical to many of these its slot-focused sister sites (such as Dove Slots, Elf Slots, Cop Slots, etc).
Amazon Slots has an exciting theme. Inviting players to join it in delving deep into the Amazon rainforests, it can only be promising the thrills and excitement you’ll get in any adventurous journey.
Is Amazon Slots legit?
Yes, Amazon Slots is legit. Everything about it marks it as a legit online casino. Don’t worry, you’ll reach this same conclusion after considering the following:
- Operator Profile – You should be worried if a site comes from an operator with questions hovering over it. However, Amazon Slots comes from Jumpman Gaming Limited which is relatively clean. This is a 100% legal company (fully registered and with a traceable registered address). Even more important, it is a reputable operator, as its many other gaming sites are highly regarded. An operator that is 100% legal and reputable can only bear a legit gaming site.
- Licensing Profile – You should be worried if a gaming site is unregulated or regulated by gambling commissions with weak licensing requirement and lax oversights of its license holders. However, Amazon Slots is duly licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC). These are top gambling commissions. In fact, the UKGC has arguably the most stringent licensing requirements, and is arguably the strictest in the oversight of its license holders. Any casino with the UKGC badge is sure to have fair games, and is sure to be financially stable; meaning players can have winnings and that the casino has the capacity to pay winners. The commission’s strict oversight of its casinos’ activities means that its casinos are not likely to turn rogue. That said; a gaming site bearing a gaming license from the UKGC can only be legit.
- Operating Record – You should run away from a gaming site that has anything but a clean record of paying winners. Thankfully, Amazon Slots does well in this regard. It’s been around for 4 years; which is enough time for any hidden agenda to be revealed. Importantly, players have consistently win games. If you need motivation, there’s the list of “biggest winners” in its homepage. You’ll also find many Amazon Slots winners in different independent online platforms. More importantly, Amazon Slots pays winners. You can turn the web over, but won’t find complaints about non-payment against it. That said; a gaming site with a multi-year record of consistently making and paying winners can only be legit.
Is Amazon Slots safe?
Yes, Amazon Slots is safe. This means that your sensitive information with it is well-protected. It uses the vaunted 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption technology. SSL is the gold standard when it comes to data protection. SSL is the same protocol used by banks. Thus, it is solid; neither during transmission or storage can your data be captured.
Everyone should be able to arrange an adventurous trip to the Amazon rainforest. Unfortunately, it is not so with this virtual Amazon rainforest. Amazon Slots permit registration from players in only a few countries. These countries are: Anguilla, Antarctica, Aruba, Austria, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Canada, Cayman Island, Chad, Christmas Islands, Cocos Island, Comoros, Cooks Island, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands Finland, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Greenland, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, Ireland, Kiribati, Lesotho, Macau, Madagascar, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Montserrat, New Caledonia, Norfolk Islands, Palau, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Samoa, Solomon Island, Svalbard, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Turks and Caicos Island, Tuvalu, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Wallis and Futuna.
Players from every other country of the world cannot register and enjoy the thrills and excitement that this virtual rainforest offers. This includes players in the U.S. A.
Amazon Slots Sister Sites
If this Amazon slots site is not as great are you desire, you may check out the Amazon Slots sister sites. They have similar slots games and also the same features with extra more.
The Amazon Slots sister sites include:
About Amazon Slots – Summary
|Rating: 9.5/ 10.0||Amazon Slots definitely ticks all the legit boxes – it’s from a reputable operator, it’s well-regulated, and it has a record of paying winners. Also, using SSL technology, it ticks the safety box. Powered by a simple website, Amazon Slots comes with a fun and fab theme promising thrills and excitement. However, it does not accept players from many countries of the world, including the US.|
Amazon Slots says that there are all sorts of gaming options when you play in the online casino. This part of the review looks at whether Amazon Slots does have the games (top-quality and super-entertaining options) that’ll give you a super-duper gaming experience.
Quality of Games
Starting the game offering review with the quality of games, Amazon Slots is powered by A-list game developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Elk Studios, NextGen Gaming, Eyecon, and more. It’s a simple equation: A-list game developers equals to A-list games. Thus, Amazon Slots has some of the best games in the industry. You’ll find sharp graphics, fine sound effect, smooth gameplay and more.
Not only are games of the highest quality, Amazon Slots ensures that it’s easy accessing them. First, it is an Instant Play Casino which means when reaching the casino’s website using a web browser, you can instantly load games and start playing.
There is no need to download a casino software for you to access games. Another reason to love the Instant Play mode is that you are not limited to playing games from a particular device (the one with the casino software).
Since there is no casino software installed in any device, you can reach the casino with any device and play.
Also, Amazon Slots is mobile-friendly. The casino knows you have to be on the go; but there’s no reason why you should not enjoy the thrills while on the go. Thus, it has a great selection of mobile casino games which works excellently on Android or iOS device.
Thus, wherever you are, as long as your portable smartphones or tablets are with you, you can enjoy adventurous thrills and the winning feelings that this Amazon of an online casino offer.
Amazon Slots has over 800 online casino games. So, it does okay in terms of number of games. However, in terms of game variety, it does not do so well. Its range of games is as follows:
In inviting players, Amazon Slots says “Join us as we delve deep into the rainforest in a bid to deliver the best and brightest slot games on the internet”. This tells you that it is a slot-focused online casino. Thankfully, it has slots aplenty. Over 95% of its games are slots.
It is able to provide all sorts of slots gaming options – you’ll find the 3-reels slots and the 5-reel slots, slots with different themes to match the unique interests of players, and slots with a host of exciting features like bonus rounds, and more.
Some top slot titles in Amazon Slots include: Age of Conquest, Gonzo’s Quest, Rainbow Riches, Tree of Riches, Starburst, Fluffy Favourites, Buffalo King, Great Rhino, Mustang Gold, etc.
The game library is regularly updated. So, you may want to always check the “Newest” section to find the latest options. The slot offering will not be complete without mentioning the jackpot slots. If you crave the big pay-outs, head to the “jackpot” section where you’ll find about 35 jackpot slots.
Included are progressive jackpot slots; these games have win amounts that increase every time the game is played, allowing many to grow to life-changing amounts. The top jackpot slots in Amazon Slots are: Shaman’s Dreams, Piggy Payout, Shopping Spree, Irish Luck, and more.
This slot focused online casino has a table games section. However, it is nothing in comparison to the slot section. We found only 22 titles in the table games section. For those that like the cards, Amazon Slots provided 2 Baccarat tables, 8 blackjack tables (including Vegas Strip Blackjack, Vegas Downtown Blackjack, and Atlantic City Blackjack) and 2 Live Blackjack tables. If you’re not for the cards, Amazon Slots provides 8 Roulettes tables (including American Roulette, and European Roulette) and 2 Live Roulette tables (Live Roulette, and Live Speed Roulette).
Nothing else was available – not the many other card variants in the market (such as the classic table pokers or the dashing video pokers), not the dice games, etc. The one thing that got us smiling upon opening the table games section was the presence of Live Casino games.
These games are the pinnacle of online casino gaming, as it literally takes the action from a brick and mortar casino and brings it to the players wherever they are (via video streaming). Thus, players experience playing games in brick and mortar games operated by live dealers, without sacrificing the convenience of online gaming.
However, to be candid, we counted it a plus that Amazon Slots has table games at all. This is because it sets out to provide slots. So whatever else it throws in is a plus.
Amazon Slots also throws in a few bingo games. If you want fast-paced action, head to this section and you’ll find exciting variations of bingos (90-ball, 80-ball, and 75-ball bingo). You’ll find rooms opening every other minute, and with affordable card prices.
There are a few rooms that jackpot chasers will be pleased with. The 90-ball “The Jackpot Room” is one; as of writing, it has total prize of £25,818. The 90-ball, 80-ball, and 75-ball “Bingo Millions Instant” rooms are also there. These each has total prize of £1 million. Lastly, there is the 90-ball “Bingo Millions” room which has total prize of £1.5 million.
Game Offering – Summary
|Rating: 7.5/ 10.0||Amazon Slots has high quality games; and being an Instant Play Casino and supporting mobile gaming, it gives you all the flexibility to enjoy the best in online gaming. However, it does not quite provide all sorts of gaming options. The casino is largely for the slot lovers. Other gaming options are either non provided, or very limited.|
In terms of promotions, AmazonSlots.com says that it has everything you need to have a brilliant casino experience, ranging from free spins, to bonus funds, and even a loyalty perk. This part of the review looks at whether Amazon Slots does have all sorts of wonderful offers waiting for you.
Starting with the very first promotion, new players in Amazon Slots are started off with a spin of the Mega Reel for a chance to win up to 500 free spins on Starburst.
Know that this is a thrilling game of a welcome bonus. Spinning the Mega Reel is fun in itself; and the excitement is heightened by the expectation of what you’ll win from the spin. Know that while the ultimate prize is 500 Free Starburst Spins, the prizes of the Mega Reel spin varies; it could be £10 Amazon Voucher, 20 Free Spins on Fluffy Favourites, and more.
While the welcome bonus is amazing, the conditions that it comes with are not as amazing. For example:
- You cannot have unlimited wins from using the free spins. Wins are capped at £8 per 10 free spins. So, if you get the 500 welcome free spins, the maximum amount you can win is £400.
- Also, the winnings from free spins cannot be immediately withdrawn because they are subject to wagering requirement (WR). It is after meeting the WR that withdrawals will be permitted. Unfortunately, the WR that applies is relatively high. It is 65 x bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement. Thus, if you win the £400 from using the 500 welcome Free Spins, before withdrawals will be allowed, you must wager a minimum of £26,000 (which is 65 x £400). Know that this is when there is no existing wagering requirement. That clearing a £400 bonus requires wagering £26,000+ tells you that it’ll take some effort and time wagering to be able to clear bonuses and be allowed withdrawal. And this is caused by the relatively high wagering requirement.
- Also, you cannot withdraw all the balance you have after meeting wagering requirement. Withdrawals are limited to your lifetime deposits in the casino up to a maximum of £250. Thus, after wagering £26,000+ to clear the £400 bonus, if you have a balance of £500, you definitely cannot request payment of the £500. What you can withdraw is dependent on your lifetime deposit in Amazon Slots. If your lifetime deposits total £150; then you can only withdraw £150, and the remaining £350 is lost. However, if your life time deposits total £350; you can only withdraw £350, and the remaining £150 is lost. The casino will not tell you this, but this cap is there so that you do not have a big pay-out when you play with bonuses.
Thankfully, not only new players are treated to bonuses. There are many other promotions that catch the eye which are available to existing players of Amazon Slots. As of writing, these are:
- Summer Giveaway – It was summer when writing; and Amazon Slots was rewarding players with an amazing prize draw. Deposit and wager a tenner during the promo period, and you get a ticket into the draw for a chance to win a brand-new iPad Pro. The gadget is worth £769; but a winner can opt for a cash alternative of £615.
- Turbo Reel – Amazon Slots boost the turbo reel prizes with this promo. Deposit £100 and more, and you’ll get a chance to enjoy this boost. The qualifying deposit unlocks the Mega Reel for a chance to win 50 to 500 free spins.
- Happy Hours – Amazon Slots gives something like a no-deposit bonus with this promo. Simply log in on any Wednesday between 3pm to 7pm, and you’ll get the chance to win 10+ free spins. However, you’ll need to have funded your account in the week to be eligible to claim the “happy hours” on any Wednesday.
- Chicken Dinner Winner – What about munching on tasty chicken? Amazon Slots gives you that with this promo. Every month, the player that has the biggest single spin win is rewarded with a £50 Just Eat Voucher.
- Collect Trophies and win Free Spins – This promo is everything its name says. Move to the “trophies” page of Amazon Slots to find simple fun tasks; complete these to collect trophies, and be reward with Free Spins. More trophies mean more Free Spins. In addition, every 5 trophies collected unlocks the Mega Reel for a chance to win 500 free spins.
- 200 Club – Amazon Slots rewards your trophies-collecting effort with this promo. Collect 200 trophies, and in addition to everything the trophies bring, you’ll receive a £10 Amazon Voucher.
- Daily Cashback – Amazon Slots turns your losing into winning with this promo. Keep depositing and playing; any day you burn your deposits, Amazon Slots will give you back a percentage of your losses. The percentage cashback is 1% to 10%, depending on your loyalty level as follows: Newbie – 0%, Expert – 1%, Pro – 3%, VIP – 5%, Legend – 10%.
- Enjoy 31 Days of Double Cashback – This promo is for players in their first 31 days in Amazon Slots. It’s a cashback boost, ensuring that players in the “Newbie” level enjoy cashback, while players in other loyalty levels enjoy double cashbacks. Thus, in the first 31 days of playing in Amazon Slots, the percentage of a previous day’s net losses that you’ll receive on any day is as follows: Newbie – 1%, Expert – 2%, Pro – 6%, VIP – 10%, Legend – 20%.
Everyone will want to be rewarded for sticking around. Amazon Slots does this with a loyalty scheme. The program has five status levels. New players are started at the lowest level; as you deposit and play, you collect points to move up the levels. Each £1 deposited earns you 1 loyalty points (called Kudos). The higher up you are in the program, the better the perks you’ll enjoy.
|Points to enter status level||0 Kudos||100+ kudos||1,000+ kudos||2,500+ kudos||5,000+ kudos|
|Monthly wager amount to maintain status level||n/a||£100+||£1,000+||£5,000+||£20,000+|
However, we’ll want more from the program. Having only cashback, free spins, and birthday bonus as benefits of a loyalty program was not very inspiring. It also didn’t help that the loyalty points (kudos) cannot be exchanged for cash or bonus cash; or that status levels need to be maintained monthly.
For example, you need deposit only £5,000+ to reach the highest level; but you’ll need monthly wagers of £20,000 to remain in that level. The question is whether this is worthwhile when the only benefits are 10% daily cashback, 20+ free spins, and a once-in-a-year birthday bonus?
Promotions – Summary
|Rating: 8.0/ 10.0||Amazon Slots has many great bonuses and promotions (it is just the loyalty program that should have more benefits). However, the major conditions attached to bonuses are not so great. Wagering requirement is too high, and pay-out after meeting wagering requirement is capped low.|
Amazon Slots says that it has all types of payment methods suggesting that transfer of funds (in and out of your casino account) will be satisfactory all the way. This part of the review looks at whether Amazon Slots really offers easy and fast depositing and withdrawing.
Interestingly, you’ll have no problem transferring funds into your casino account. The simple process entails navigating the deposit page, selecting a deposit option, and entering information relating to your deposit.
- Deposit Options – The banking methods that Amazon Slots provides for funding your account are: Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Paysafe Card, PayPal, and Pay By Mobile. This is a short list. For some reasons, popular e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller are not supported; and neither are many bank transfer methods not crypto currencies. However, the supported options should do.
- Deposit Limits – Deposit limits are fine. The minimum deposit is only £10. This low amount means that everyone can afford to make a deposit and play. At the other end, it seems the maximum deposit amount is £5,000 which will satisfy ever high-roller.
- Deposit Processing Time – Amazon Slots processes deposits instantly. Thus, after making a deposit, you can head to the lobby straight away and you’ll find the funds available to use.
- Deposit Fee – All deposits are free except Pay By Mobile which attracts a 15% processing fee.
Also, when you have winnings and need to make withdrawals, you’ll have no problem requesting payment. It is a simple process that entails navigating to the withdrawal page, selecting a withdrawal option, and entering information relating to the withdrawal.
- Withdrawal Methods – Every banking method for depositing is available for withdrawing except Pay By Mobile. That is, you can request to be paid via: Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Paysafe Card, and PayPal.
- Withdrawal Limits – Withdrawals limits are so-so. The minimum withdrawal limit is £10. This low amount is fine, as it means that player can easily have a win amount that can be withdrawn. However, at the other end, it seems that the maximum withdrawal amount is £3,000 per week. This is relatively low. Should you hit a large win it’ll take a very long time of many weekly withdrawals to get all your money. Worse still, it seems that progressive jackpot wins are subject to this max withdrawal cap.
- Pay-out Speed – Amazon Slots does not give speedy withdrawals. If you submit a withdrawal request, it is put into the freezer for 72- hours. It explains that this 72-hours withdrawal pending time is so as not to stress players into making deposits. That is, it is a period where you are allowed to cancel the withdrawal so that the funds are put back into your account and can be used for playing again. After the 72-hour pending time, the withdrawal is processed; and if approved, you should receive the payment in 1 – 3 business days.
- Withdrawal Fee – All withdrawals in Amazon Slots are subject to a £2.50 transaction fee.
Banking – Summary
|Rating: 7.0/ 10.0||All types of payment methods? Not quite! However, a few fine options are available which should allow for convenient pay-in and pay-outs. Deposits are fine all through – as transactions are instantly processed and limits are fine. However, with withdrawals, it’s a bitter-sweet story. Min withdrawal limit is low, as such getting a withdrawable balance will be easy. But max withdrawal limit is low (applying even to progressive wins), as such it’ll take excessively long to completely withdraw a large balance. More so, the processing of withdrawals is delayed by a 72 hours withdrawal pending time.|
Customer Support Service
Amazon Slots says that it has a helpful team to provide support to players who need it. This part of the review looks at whether Amazon Slots provides timely and helpful customer support.
Yes, there is a support team. You can always get in touch with them via email (using email@example.com) or Facebook (use the link in the “contact us” page). Amazon Slots replies email submissions within 2 business days. This is not the “timely” support we’ll want, as there are many times that players will need prompt feedback. Worse still, contact channels like telephone and Live Chat are not supported; and these would have enabled the support service to provide instant feedback.
Thankfully, Amazon Slots provides an FAQ for self-help. If you don’t have the patience to wait up to 2 days to get answers from the support team, you can quickly find answers yourself in the FAQ page. Many questions (about Account Management, Deposits, Bonuses, Withdrawals, and Support) are answered there-in.
Support Service – Summary
|Rating: 7.0/ 10.0||You can get in touch with a Support team for assistance with questions or issues. However, contact is only via email and Facebook. There’s no support for instant-feedback support services like telephone or Live Chat. Worse still, it’ll take up to 2 days for your support emails to be answered. However, there’s an FAQ to quickly find answers yourself.|
Like the rainforest it is named after, this virtual Amazon is a world where you’ll find thrills and excitement at every turn. However, like many other online casinos from Jumpman Gaming Limited, it is built for the lovers of slots.
It provides a wide range of thrilling slot games that have unique themes, excellent bonus rounds, and large jackpots. You’ll find many interesting bonuses. Depositing and withdrawing should not be a problem, as there are many convenient banking options, and minimum banking limits are friendly.
That does not mean that Amazon Slots is the perfect online casino. There are definitely some things about it that made us cringe (as highlighted in the cons section below). However, the pros far outweigh these cons. Thus, on the whole, Amazon Slots comes out a fine online casino. If you love the slots, and want a top destination for slot thrills; it is worth looking into.
- A solid online casino from Jumpman Gaming Limited
- Licensed and regulated by top gambling commissions – UKGC and AGCC
- Utilizes SSL technology in keeping users’ data safe
- Provides high quality games from top game developer like NetEnt, Microgaming, Elk, and more
- Provides a humongous collection of thrilling slot games
- Despite a serious slot focus, it provides a few blackjacks, baccarats, roulettes, live dealer games, and bingos
- Provides many jackpot games for those that dream of the big wins
- Allows gaming on the go as it is compatible with mobile devices
- Welcomes new players with a thrilling bonus – a spin of the Mega Reel for a chance to win up to 500 Starburst Free Spins
- Has many other unique and exciting promotions
- Provides convenient banking options for depositing and withdrawing
- Deposits are instantly processed
- Minimum deposit amount is £10, so everyone should afford depositing
- Minimum withdrawal amount is £10, so it’ll be easy to have a balance that can be withdrawn
- Provides 24/ 7 customer support via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Facebook
- Has a long list of restricted countries which includes the United States
- Outside the slot section, the gaming options are very limited
- The loyalty program is not very rewarding
- The wagering requirement is high meaning it’ll take a lot of wagering and time to clear bonuses
- The amount that can be received after meeting bonus play-through is limited to lifetime deposits (up to £250), meaning there can be no big pay-outs when using bonuses
- Deposit and withdrawal options are relatively few
- The maximum withdrawal amount is low (£3,000 per week) and even apply to progressive wins meaning it’ll take very long to completely withdraw a large balance
- Withdrawal processing is after a 72-hours withdrawal pending period, meaning pay-outs are not speedy
- Emails take 2 business days to be answered, and instant-feedback telephone and Live Chat services are not supported