Give Back Bingo advertises as an amazing community that puts the FUN in Fundraising. It explains that it is a fun and friendly bingo atmosphere that raise money to donate to charity every time you play. This shows that Give Back Bingo merges online gaming and fundraising so as to give players the excitement of gaming as well as the fulfilment of helping those who need it most.
This raise many questions. Can this gaming site really help you give-back to those in need? Also, does it deliver top-notch gaming experience, or does the added focus on giving-back subtract from its entertainment offering? That is, does it have a variety of high-quality games; does it have a good range of bonuses and promotions; and does it offer top services (like easy and fast transactions, effective customer support, etc)?
In the first place, is Give Back Bingo legit and safe.
This Give Back Bingo review will examine Give Back Bingo in order to provide the information that will help you answer these questions and more.
About Give Back Bingo
The ideal gaming site should be a safe and fair environment, which also reliably pays, right? Give Back Bingo says it ensures totally fair play and honest pay-outs. This part of the review examines this claim.
Give Back Bingo was launched in 2016. It is operated by Daub Alderney Limited. Thus, its sister sites are the likes of Kitty Bingo, Bingo Extra, Spin and Win Casino, Lucky VIP Casino, and more, which are also operated by Daub Alderney Limited.
Give Back Bingo (www.givebackbingo.com) is a unique gaming destination. It is primarily a bingo site (that also features other casino games) committed to serving you gaming excitement. However, it also helps you donate to charities thereby giving you the satisfaction and fulfilment that comes from giving back and helping those in need.
Give Back Bingo also has a commitment to giving back – raising money for people who need it most. So, it supports a different charity each month. It has donated to different charities over the years, including charities for medical research, for child development and care, for animal protection, and more. As of writing this review, the “charity” of the month was NHS Charities which are focused on helping hospitals do more.
Know that Give Back Bingo cannot do this without you – its members. As you play, Give Back Bingo makes profits. At the end of the month, it dips into this for the donation to a charity chosen by members. Give Back bingo also host special fund raiser events to top up the donation bucket.
Is Give Back Bingo legit?
Give Back Bingo is 100% legit. You’ll also reach this position after considering the following:
- Operator Profile – Give Back Bingo is operated by Daub Alderney Limited. This operator is 100% legal. It is fully registered, and is part of a public company that is listed on the London Stock Exchange (The Rank Group Plc group of companies). A company of this profile will not bring forth a scam site. That Give Back Bingo comes from this 100% legal and highly reputable company can only mean that it is legit.
- Licensing and Regulation – Give Back Bingo is licensed and regulated by Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC) and the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). These are some of the most reputable commissions in the industry. The UKGC and AGCC operating licenses means that the games of Give Back Bingo have been fully tested and passed as fair. Thus, players in the house can have winnings. These commission closely monitor their license holders to ensure that high standards are maintained. Thus, you can be sure that Give Back Bingo behaves responsibly. That is, it’ll not run away with players’ deposits, and it’ll pay all winners. That Give Back Bingo is this well-regulated can only mean that it is legit.
- Operating Record – Give Back Bingo has been operating since 2016, while this is relatively not long, it is enough for its colours to be seen. Thankfully, the colours it has shown are those of a legit gaming site. It has consistently paid winners. Suffice it to say that the scam sites do not pay. As a result, you’ll find many complaints of non-payment against the scams in the independent customers’ review sites. However, in the many review sites out there, you’ll be hard pressed to find complaints of non-payment against Give Back Bingo. That Give Back Bingo pays can only mean that it is legit.
Is Give Back Bingo safe?
Give Back Bingo is very safe. It says it takes security very seriously. Thus, you do not have to worry about the security of the sensitive information that you share with it. There’s no doubt about this because Give Back Bingo uses P128 SSL Digital Encryption. This is easily the gold-standard in the security of online data. Data is encrypted using bank-grade protocols, it is exchanged in private channels where prying eyes are blocked off, and it is stored safely. So, all aspect of your sensitive data is safe at all times.
With Give Back Bingo using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, you can play with peace of mind, knowing that your sensitive data is safe.
Who can play in Give Back Bingo?
You can register and play in Give Back Bingo only if you’re resident in the following countries – the UK, Ireland, Jersey, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, and Guernsey. This means that there is an exhaustive list of restricted countries, which includes the United States.
The ideal gaming site should provide super-duper entertaining games, right? Give Back Bingo says it has carefully selected games to bring you only the best. This part of this review examines this claim.
The discussion of the game offering of gaming sites should always begin with the software (game provider). Thankfully, Give Back Bingo is powered by some of the best game providers in the business. It features brands like Daub Games, NetEnt, Realistic Games, Scientific Games, Eyecon, IGT, Microgaming, Core Gaming, Bally, DaGaCube, GECO, and PlaynGo.
With these savvy providers on board, you know that Give Back Bingo has games that are of the highest quality – premium-quality graphics and sound, and more. There is the added benefit of being able to enjoy different experiences. That is, you can switch from one software to another and enjoy their unique styles.
Give Back Bingo is an Instant Play gaming site. So, players will not download an app to their device to play games. Using a web browser, reach the game lobby, and you can play online games instantly. The instant play mode offers more gaming flexibility; rather than being restricted to playing games from the device where an app is installed, you’ll be able to play games using any device. It also doesn’t matter whether that is desktop or mobile.
Give Back Bingo works well on PCs, smartphones, or tablets. So, you can enjoy the excitement of gaming and the satisfaction of giving back whether at home or on the go.
To the discussion of the number and variety of games; Give Back Bingo also comes out well. Give Back Bingo is primarily a bingo site (that much is clear from its name), but it features slots and other casino games.
If you’re a bingo fan, you’ll find the range of games quite interesting. Give Back Bingo offers different types of Bingo games (90 ball bingo, 75 ball bingo, and 5 Line bingo). You’ll find different rooms no matter your bingo preference, so you are always spoilt for choice.
You’ll find bingo rooms opening every other minute, so the bingo fun can be non-stop. Importantly, bingo is affordable in this house, as card prices range between 2p and £1. You’ll even find rooms for free bingo, where you enter free of charge, but can still come out with prizes.
Give Back Bingo has an impressive Slot section. There are over 700 of the spinning reels; and these include classic 3-reels slots (for players biased to the olden-days of slots), to 5-reel video slots (for players biased to everything new about slots).
However, not only does Give Back Bingo have a great collection of slot games; but the slots are split into sections (and sub sections) to make it easier to find what you are looking for. The slots are listed by Features, Paylines and Themes. By features, you can choose slots depending on what your main attraction is – jackpots, bonus rounds, free spins, Multiways Extra features, tumbling reels, Stacked Wilds, Click Me Features, and more. By Paylines, you can choose the lines in which a payout will be awarded – 10 and Less, 15 Lines, 20 Lines, 25 Lines, up to 50 and over. By Themes, you get to choose slots based on subjects that excites you – Mystical and Magic, Animals, Action Packed, Pirate and Adventure, Egyptian, Sports, and many more.
Since there is a huge slot collection, and since you’ll have no trouble at all finding your favourite ones. Give Back Bingo is a fine destination to start your spinning odyssey. Some of the top slots titles you’ll find are: Starburst, Gonzo Quest, Cleopatra, 9 Masks of Fire, Wings of Ra, Immortal Romance, Buffalo Wild, and more.
Table and Card Games
You can call Give Back Bingo a Bingo + Slot gaming destination. However, knowing that the classic casino games are as popular as ever, this fundraiser of a gaming site has a “table and card” category where you’ll find these games.
However, the collection is very very very small. As of writing, there were 5 titles featured – Thunder Cat, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, Three Card Poker, Casino Hold’Em, and Super Wheel. The first game (Thunder Cat) has no business in his category as it is actually a slot game. The next three are table pokers, while the last (Super Wheel) is a wheel of fortune with an epic twist.
There’s nothing for fans of Blackjacks, Baccarats, or Craps, while Roulette fans have to be content with the Super Wheel.
Scratch Cards and Arcade Games
Give Back Bingo also has a collection for player’s who’ll want to try their luck and win instantly, and for players who’ll want the amusement of the arcades of yesteryears.
Scratch cards come in a variety of denominations. Some of the most popular are: Football Scratch, Harley Davidson, Pixies of the Forest and Cleopatra Instant Win. For the radiant visual, crisp animations and enthralling play of the arcades, some of the most popular are: Tetris Super Jackpot, Colour Cubes, Lucky Falls, Jingle Up, Nerves of Steal, and more.
Everyone wants to win big; big wins come from jackpot games. Thus, the ideal gaming destination should feature a ton of jackpot games. Thankfully, Give Back Bingo fits that description. No matter which of its two main offerings (bingo and slot) you fan, you’ll find many opportunities to hit it big.
- Bingo Jackpots – There are many guaranteed jackpot bingo rooms. For example, the 90 Ball Progressive Jackpot runs every day between 12 am – 12 pm in the 90 Ballroom. There you can win £10,000 jackpot if you win in under 31 calls. Also, the “Lucky Numbers Progressive Jackpot” runs every day between 12 pm – 12 am in the 90 Ballroom. There you can win £500 if you dab all 4 of your lucky numbers in under 14 calls.
- Slot Jackpots – As of writing, the slot jackpot page featured about 110 jackpot games. The bulk of these is progressive jackpots which increase every time bets are placed on a designated slot. The amount to be won keeps building up until a lucky player spins and hit the right combination to unlock the win. 5 and 6 figures con be won from the progressive slots in the house. Some of the most popular ones are Lara Croft – Temples and Tombs, Battleship Direct Hit, Mercy of the Gods, Kingdom of Cash, Lady Luck Deluxe, and Shopping Spree.
The ideal gaming site should reward its players with bonus offers, right? Give Back Bingo says if you’re looking for competitive promotions offering up the best deals and fun interactivity, then it is the place for you. This part of the review examines this claim.
As of writing, Give Back Bingo did feature a host of promotions, ranging from a welcome bonus, reload bonuses, and a loyalty program.
This is what new players to the site receive as an appreciation for choosing Give Back Bingo over the competition. The offer is: 150% Bingo Bonus up to £150 + 20 Free Spins.
We like that you get a good bang for your buck/ quid. Being a 150% match offer; you’ll get the full £150 match bonus with a deposit of just £100. Also, the minimum deposit requirement of the offer is £10. This is relatively low, so more players can afford making a deposit to claim the bonus.
The match bonus is subject to subject to a wagering requirement (WR) of 4 times the sum of the deposit + bonus amount. Thus, if you deposit £100 to redeem the £150 bonus; before you can make withdrawals, you’ll have to wager a minimum of £1,000. This is calculated: 4 x (£100 + £150). While only 7 days is given to complete the wagering; upon meeting WR, you’re limited to withdrawing a maximum of £250, and the remaining balance will be forfeited.
When using the 20 free spins, there is a max win cap of £3 per spin; and winnings obtained are credited to your bonus balance meaning it must be rolled over before withdrawals can be made. The wagering requirement that applies is 25 times the bonus amount. More so, after completing wagering, you’re also limited to withdrawing a maximum of £250.
We are not fans of maximum cash-out amounts as casinos have them in place simply to ensure that players using bonuses do not have a large pay-out. However, using the welcome bonus of Give Back Bingo, the pay-out can be a relatively okay £500.
Give Back Bingo runs other promotions to regularly put bonus money and more into the account of its players. As of writing, some of the promos running were:
Give Back Lotto
This was a quick way to earn £100. Players who make a deposit between Monday and Thursday in the week of writing are eligible; they only need to opt in to automatically gain an entry into the draw. The prize is £100 cash, which has no wagering requirements.
Everyone likes bargains, right? Give Back Bingo has bargains available every day of week. These include:
- Free Bingo: Want to play for free and still stand the chance to win prizes? Every day, between 6pm – 8pm, you can play for free in the Rewards Room for the chance to win a £10 bonus.
- BOGOF Cards: Will you like to buy one bingo card and get one free? Give Back Bingo gives you this opportunity every Mondays between 12:30pm – 2pm (in the 90 Ball and Penny Bingo rooms) and every Sunday between 10am – 12pm (in all rooms).
- The 1TG Winners Club: Will you want to get something if you narrowly miss out on prizes? Every Wednesdays between 12pm – 12am, all 1TGs in all rooms get a free card into the next game on Wednesdays.
- 25% Off Cards: How about getting bingo cards for far less than the going price? 5pm – 9pm every Monday is “Monday Happy Hour” when you’ll get discounted cards in all rooms. 12:30pm – 2pm every Sunday, dubbed “Daytime Extra Treat”, is a time to get discounted cards in the 90 Ball and Penny Bingo rooms.
Daily Dish Out
There are sweet prizes to be won everyday in the following bingo sessions:
- Daytime Treats – £200 worth of jackpots to be won every day between 12:30pm – 2pm in the 90-ball and Penny Bingo rooms
- Early Tea Special – £100 worth of jackpots to be won every day between 5pm – 6pm in the 75-ball and 5 Line Bingo rooms
- Main Session – £800 worth of jackpots to be won every night between 8pm – 10pm in the 90-ball, 75-ball, Penny Bingo, and 5 Line Bingo rooms
- After Dark – £300 worth of jackpots to be won every night between 11pm – 11:30pm in the 90-ball, 75-ball, Penny Bingo, and 5 Line Bingo rooms
Stanley’s Game of the Month Draw
This campaign runs from 00:01 on the 1st Friday of each month to midnight on the last Thursday of the month. You only need to make a deposit of £10 during the month to qualify; and then play on the designated game of the month. You’ll get a ticket to the draw for every £20 wagered on the game of the month. On the last Friday of each month, two players are randomly selected as winners, each receiving a cash prize of £100.
£10k Must Go
Give Back Bingo has a monthly pre-buy bingo game, where a £10K prize is shared to lucky players. The game takes place at 9:30pm on the last Saturday of every month. You can pre-buy cards at any time to secure your place in the next games; and each card cost £1.
The £10k prize is shared as follows: Full House – £5,000; 2 Lines – £3,000; 1 Line – £1,000; all 1TGs share £1,000. Know that the prizes are credited as cash, so wagering requirements do not apply.
Give Back Bingo enrols new players into its exclusive Give Back loyalty scheme which rewards you on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Once in the program, you’ll earn loyalty points for every money wagered; and after accumulating enough, they can be exchanged for bonuses. Points are earned as follows:
|Activity (with real funds)||Value||Loyalty Points Given|
|Buying Bingo cards||50p £1||1 2|
|Wagering on Scratch Cards||£1||2|
|Wagering on Instant Games||£1||1|
The loyalty program is tiered. You’ll have to earn points to progress up the levels. Each higher level holds better benefits. For example, at the beginning up to the Gold level, you’ll be getting £1 for every 1,000 loyalty points; but from the Ruby level, you’ll get £1 for every 1,000 loyalty points earned. There are other benefits of the program, as shown below.
|Points exchange rate||1000 = £1||1000 = £1||1000 = £1||1000 = £2||1000 = £2|
|Bonus-back every Friday||–||–||5%||10%||12%|
|Daily Free Spins||–||2||3||5||10|
|Daily Free Cards||–||2||3||5||10|
|Double Loyalty Points||–||–||–||√||√|
The ideal gaming site should allow players fund their accounts and withdraw winnings without stress, right? Give Back Bingo says it has made sure you’ve got a range of banking options, and that its service in this regard will be pain-free. This part of the review examines this claim.
Give Back Bingo really lives up to its promise to provide pain free depositing. Once in the deposit page, the process simply involves choosing a preferred deposit option, entering the requested information (how much you’re depositing, payment instrument details, etc).
The table below sums up the important considerations when making a deposit.
|Deposit Option||Minimum Deposit Amount||Deposit Processing Time|
Give Back Bingo does not have a long list of deposit options, but the ones supported should do. You’ll really have no problem with conveniently funding your account. However, being crypto-fans, we didn’t like that bitcoin or any of its crypto sisters is not supported.
In terms of deposit limits; Give Back Bingo does well. You can deposit as low as £5. Thus, this is a gaming site that welcome everyone, even those with low budgets.
The “deposit processing time” column also makes for good reading. All deposits are instantly processed, meaning that you’ll see deposited funds in your gaming account immediately after the deposit transaction. So, you don’t have to wait after making a deposit before you can start playing using the funds.
The process of withdrawing winnings from Give Back Bingo is itself pain-free. Upon reaching the withdrawal page, you only have to select the appropriate withdrawal option and enter the requested information (how much you’re withdrawing, etc).
The table below sums up the important considerations when withdrawing your winnings.
|Withdrawal Options||Minimum Withdrawal Amount||Transaction Time*|
|Mastercard||£10||3 – 5 business days|
|Visa||£10||3 – 5 business days|
|Maestro||£10||3 – 5 business days|
|PaysafeCard||£10||3 – 5 business days|
* After withdrawal processing time
Winnings are paid via the method used to make the deposit that brought the wins. Thankfully, all the banking options for depositing are supported for withdrawing.
In terms of withdrawal limits, the minimum amount that can be withdrawn from Give Back Bingo is £10. This is friendly as it is relatively low. You’ll not have to sweat and spend time to build a huge balance before you can request payment.
In terms of pay-out speed, Give Back Casino does very well. Everyone who makes withdrawals will want to receive the payment as soon as possible, so the ideal gaming site should feature fast-outs. There are two determinants of pay-out speed – withdrawal processing time, and transaction time. The first is how long it takes from when you submit the withdrawal request to when the pay-out is issued; and the latter is how long it takes from when the pay-out is issued to when the money is available to you in your bank account.
In this regards, Give Bank Bingo says it processes most withdrawals within 10 minutes. You’ll enjoy this super-fast withdrawal processing if you use any of the following banks: Barclays, NatWest, HSBC, Nationwide, RBS, Revolut, Marks and Spencer Financial Services, Cumberland Building Society and Ulster Bank. However, if using another bank, withdrawal processing will take 1 – 3 working days. If after processing, your withdrawal is approved, you’ll receive the payment instantly or in 3 – 5 business days depending on your withdrawal method. Thus, give Back Bingo is able to give super-fast 10mins pay-outs.
Customer Support Service
The ideal gaming site should have an effective customer support service for handling customers questions/ issues, right? Give Back Bingo says it has a 24-hour support service that is on hand to help if you do ever have any issues. This part of the review examines this claim.
Give Back Bingo did provide for assisting players who have questions/ issues. There’s a self-help service and contact-help service.
The main resource for self-help is the FAQ. Here, you’ll find short answers to many popular questions. This is a first place to check if you have question as it just may have been treated. The topics treated include: Getting Started, Banking and Cashier, Bingo, Slot and instant games, Disconnection, Loyalty, Associated Companies and Sister Sites.
You may also like the “community” page of the Give Back Bingo website, as it can give you the boost you’ll need for gaming. For example; the “top games” articles can help you in choosing what to play, the “monthly winners” articles or the Charity Calendar can be a motivation to play, and more. The page also holds Give Back Bingo trivia, news from the gaming world, entertaining gossips, and more.
You can directly contact a support agent for help. This is via email and telephone.
To use the email service, send your enquiries to: email@example.com (all account-related queries), firstname.lastname@example.org (all promotion-related queries), or email@example.com (all VIP-related queries). Emails are responded to within 24 hours.
To use the telephone service, all the numbers: 08009012511 (Toll-Free) or 0203 700 1157 (Landline). As of writing, the telephone service is available every day between 3 am and midnight. Give Back Bingo says its customers’ service hours was brought down from 24/7 because of the need to keep staff safe from the ravaging COVID-19 pandemic at the time. That said, when calling during the service hours, you’ll get through to an agent in a few minutes.
Give Back Bingo promises players the joy of gaming and the fulfilment of helping those in need. Thankfully, it delivers on its promise.
On the fundraising front; Give Back Bingo makes money as people play, and from this they make a donation each month to a charity chosen by players. So, you playing lends hand to supporting a charity. On the entertainment front; Give Back Casino draws titles from some of the greatest developers around to offer first class games. It is primarily a bingo site; and you’ll find many exciting rooms for your favourite bingo games. To cater to casino players, there’s also a monstrous slot collection, as well as a few table games, and scratch cards. Give Back Bingo has bonus offers which you can use to increases your play and get more opportunities to win.
Also, you’ll find fine services. For example, fine banking options are supported for depositing and withdrawing, banking limits are friendly, and banking transactions are processed fast. You’ll also
However, Give Back Bingo is not all-sweet. There are some aspects of the gaming site that we’ll want to see improvements in. For example, we’ll love to see more options in the table games category. However, as the pros and cons section below shows, the positives of Give Back Bingo far outweigh its negatives. We recommend Give Back Bingo.
ALSO SEE: Bingo Extra Review
- It helps players contribute to good courses giving players the fulfilment of helping those in need
- It is operated by the 100% legal and reputable Daub Alderney Limited
- It is a legit gaming site licensed and regulated by reputable gambling commissions – AGCC and UKGC
- It is a safe gaming site that protects users’ data using SSL technology
- Premium quality games are supplied by some of the best developers around – NetEnt, Microgaming, PlaynGo, Eyecon, IGT, Daub Games, etc
- It offers many exciting rooms for the popular Bingo types – 90-ball bingo, 75-ball bingo, and 5 Line bingo
- It offers online casino games – there’s a massive slot offering featuring hundreds of exciting titles, as well as table games and scratch cards
- Mobile gaming is supported
- There are numerous bingo and slot jackpots
- Offers an interesting welcome bonus – 150% Bingo Bonus up to £150 + 20 Free Spins
- Has a range of other bonuses as well as a loyalty program
- Supports many convenient options for depositing and withdrawing
- Minimum deposit limit is £5, so virtually everyone will be able to afford to make a deposit and play
- Minimum withdrawal limit is £10, so it’ll not take much before players obtain a balance that can be withdrawn
- Most withdrawal requests are processed in 10 minutes, so fast pay-outs are featured
- Provides customer support via emails and telephone service
- It is a relatively young gaming site (established in 2016)
- It accepts players from only a small number of territories
- Has a very weak selection of table games and scratch cards
- There are maximum cash-out caps on winnings obtained using bonuses
- Crypto currencies are not supported for making deposits or withdrawals