In every tale of pirates, there’s mention of loot chest which overflows with treasures. Who wouldn’t want to get his/ her hands on such treasure chest? Coming with a pirate theme, Pirate Slots can only be advertising as an online casino that gives players many opportunities to open treasure chests and go home with the riches therein. That is, it is advertising as an online casino where players can get massive winnings.
The question is whether this advertising is just a dangling carrot to draw players in, or whether Pirate Slots is really a legit online casino where players can win big, and can be confident of receiving payment.
Since online casinos are primarily for entertainment; another question is whether players pursuing big wins in the house can get top-notch entertainment while at it. That is, does Pirate Slots have an array of high-quality and thrilling online casino games? What about money matters and support service; does Pirate Slots offer top services like fast and easy depositing and pay-outs, as well as effective customer service?
This Pirate Slots review will examine Pirate Slots in order to provide the information that will help you in answering these questions as well as provides you with all Pirate Slots sister sites.
About Pirate Slots
Does Pirate Slots make a fun and legit online gaming platform where players can catch casino thrills without fear of being ripped off? This part of the review looks into this.
Pirate Slots is an online casino that was only recently established. It was started in 2019, and is operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited. This is an operator that has a host of gaming sites out there – some being slot-focused sites, and others being bingo-focused sites.
From its name, it’s very clear where Pirate Slots falls; it is one of the slot-focused online casinos. Jumpman Gaming does not differentiate its sites. So apart from the theme, you’ll find that Pirate Slots is identical to its sister sites such as Fever Slots, Fairground Slots, Sunny Wins Casino, Cop Slots, Big Thunder Slots, and more. That is, if you’ve seen these other sites, you’ve seen Pirate Slots.
Talking of the theme; Pirate Slots comes with an exciting pirate theme, which promises access to treasure chests (aka having big wins and instantly changing your fortunes). The casino comes with a simple website that will appeal to newbies and legends alike. The website is available in only English Language.
Is Pirate Slots legit?
Yes, Pirate Slots is legit. It ticks every box of our legitimacy test – operator profile, licensing profile, and operating record.
- Operator Profile – When the operator of an online casino is questionable, a scam is likely; but when the operator of an online casino is 100% legal and reliable, a scam is unlikely. Jumpman Gaming Ltd is the operator of Pirate Slots; and it belongs in the latter category. It is 100% legal as it has relevant company registration certificates; also, it is not just virtual, but it has physical presence (a registered business address at: Inchalla, Le Val, GY9 3UL, Alderney). More importantly, Jumpman Gaming is reliable, because it has a host of other gaming sites, and they have all been screened and passed as legit by different industry watchdogs. With Pirate Slots coming from an operator of this profile (100% legal and having many other legit site), it comes out as legit.
- Licensing Profile – When an online casino is unregulated or has weak licensing, a scam is likely; but when an online casino is well-regulated, a scam is unlikely. Pirate Slots is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC). These are tough gambling commissions known for very high standards (licensing requirements and strict oversight of their license holders). As such, a casino bearing the UKGC badge is definitely fair (that is, players can win games), financially solid (that is, it is able to pay winners), and more. The strict oversight of the commission (and subsequent penalizing of incompliant casinos) ensure that the casino maintains high standards at all times. With Pirate Slots being this well-regulated, it comes out as legit.
- Operating Record – When an online casino has a sketchy payment record, a scam is likely; but when an online casino has a record of consistently paying, a scam is unlikely. Started only in 2018, Pirates Slots does not have a long operating record, but in its brief existence, payments have been consistent. There’s no doubt that the casino creates winners. A scroll on the homepage has a listing of winners; and you’ll also find Pirates Slots winners in different online platforms. More importantly, there’s no doubt that the casino pays its winners. The online review platforms do not have winners of Pirates Slots complaining of not getting paid. Know that, a site that does not pay will be exposed by players’ complaints in a few months; but 2+ years and there are no such complaints about Pirate Slots. With this evidence that Pirate Slots create winners and pays, it comes out as legit.
Is Pirates Slots safe?
Yes, Pirate Slots is safe. You can enter sensitive data like your names, contact information, and transaction data into the site with full confidence that the information will not fall into the hands of unauthorized third parties.
Pirate Slots employs SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, which is like the gold-standard in the protection of online data. With this technology, your data is encrypted using bank-grade protocols before it is transmitted over the internet, and it is transmitted via private channels. That said; you can play with of mind.
Everyone will want the treasure chest. Unfortunately, this pirate of an online casino does not allow everyone on board its virtual ship to get access to the treasure chest. That is, Pirate Slots does not allow registration from players in some territories. Unfortunately, the list of restricted countries is a long one; and it includes the US.
Players who can climb onto this Pirate ship and access the treasure chest are only those resident in the following countries: Anguilla, Antarctica, Aruba, Austria, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Canada, Cayman Island, Chad, Christmas Islands, Cocos Island, Comoros, Cooks Island, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Greenland, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, Ireland, Kiribati, Lesotho, Macau, Madagascar, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Montserrat, New Caledonia, Norfolk Islands, Palau, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Samoa, Solomon Island, Svalbard, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Turks and Caicos Island, Tuvalu, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and Wallis and Futuna.
Pirate Slots Sister Sites
We also found out some other slots sites like Pirate Slots online. They are seen as Pirate Slots sister sites because of their similarities in almost everything, including bonuses.
Below are the Pirate Slots sister sites:
- BigThunderSlots.comPirate Slots
Does Pirate Slots have the games that’ll guarantee top-notch casino thrills? This part of the review looks into this.
These pirates really know something about a great crew. Pirate Slots is powered by a variety of software providers, which includes Microgaming, NetEnt, Eyecon, IWG, Pragmatic Play, NextGen Gaming, Playson, Barcrest, Elk Studios, and more. These leading game developers create some of the best games out there; so, Pirate Slots is able to provide games showcasing sharp graphics, smooth gameplay, and more.
Thankfully, these pirates know something about convenient cabins. Firstly, Pirate Slots is an Instant Play Casino. This means that downloading casino software is not required; so, upon reaching the casino’s website, players can instantly load games and play right from their web browser.
The convenience of Instant Play mode comes from not being restricted to playing casino games from a particular device. That is, unlike the traditional download version, where you install the casino software to a device and can only access the casino’s games using that device, Instant Play allows you to play using any device because no software is downloaded to any device.
Secondly, Pirates Slots is compatible with iOS and Android devices. That is, it is mobile-friendly. The convenience of mobile-compatibility comes from it allowing gaming on the move. Thus, wherever you go with your smartphones and tablets, as long as you can operate them, you can enjoy the fun and excitement of Pirates Slots.
These pirates know something about creating fun. Pirates Slots has over 850 online casino games. So, overall, it has the numbers. However, in terms of the numbers in each game category, it is skewed. Having a slot focus, it has a great slot section, but very little else.
The most exciting online casino games are arguably the slots. Pirate Slots build on this, as it sets out to wow slot fans. Thankfully, it does a good job of this. It has over 820 online slots. Everything can be found in its lobby – from 3-reel classic slots to 5-reel video slots; and from simple fruities to excitingly themed and feature-packed slots.
Great slot titles in Pirate Slots include: 7Up, 9 Masks of Fire, Aloha, Atlantis, Brea Da Bank Again, Gonzo’s Quest, Jungle Jim El Dorado, Mustang gold, Rainbow Riches, Starburst, Vikings Go Berzerk, and more.
For the big wins, Pirates Slots provides a jackpot section that holds about 40 jackpot slots. The impressive progressives that continually grows until the jackpot is won are available. Some of the top jackpot slots of Pirates Slots are: Temple of Iris, Fluffy Mega Jackpots, Shaman’s Dreams, Kingdom of Cash, Shopping Spree, and more.
Table games are staples of the brick and mortar casino. So even with its slot focus, Pirate Slots still provides the table thrillers. However, the category is very small, as only 20+ games were featured. These included: 2 baccarats, 8 blackjacks (including Classic Blackjack, Vegas Downtown Blackjack, etc), 9 Roulettes (European Roulette, American Roulette, etc), and 4 Live Casino games.
With so few table games it’s clear to see that these pirates are not the best friends of those who fan the table games. The ship even sailed without such exciting games as craps, table games, and video pokers.
Thankfully, Pirates Slots provides the fast-paced gaming action of bingos. There are a few bingo rooms which feature 90-ball bingo, 80-ball bingo, and 75-ball bingo. With 1p and 2p, you’ll find rooms to join as rooms are affordable. You can also win big from the bingo room, as there are a few bingo jackpots (featuring total prize of 5-figure and 7-figures).
Does Pirate Slots provide the rewarding promotions that’ll we’ll expect of a top-notch casino? This part of the review looks into this.
These pirates know something about rewarding their members. Pirate Slots has a host of reward offers, including the welcome bonus, many other bonuses, and a loyalty program.
All casinos of Jumpman Gaming give their members a thrilling welcome, which is a free spin of a Mega Reel to win an amazing prize that includes Amazon Vouchers, and up to 500 Free Spins on Starburst. Did you notice that this amazing bonus is a mini-game? You get the thrills of spinning the reel and watching it slow to a stop to reveal your prize.
You don’t have to be new in the house to enjoy bonuses. As of writing, a bunch of offers were available as follows:
- Gonzo’s Gold Giveaway – Every month, there’s a lucky prize draw. In the month of writing, the prize is a 1oz solid bar of gold worth £1,435 (or a £1,435 cash equivalent). During the promotion period, simply deposit and play. Every £10 wagered on the selected game earns you a ticket to the draw.
- Collect Trophies for Free Spins – Want some trophies? There’s a “trophies” page to get fun tasks you can complete to unlock trophies; and the trophies translate to free spins. More so, every 5 trophies collected gives a spin of the Mega Reel for a chance to win up to 500 free spins.
- 200 Club – If you are the active collector of trophies, you’ll get extra rewards. For every 200 trophies collected, in addition to the free spins you get, there’ll be a £20 Amazon Voucher reward.
- Spin To Win – If you deposit £100 or more, you’ll get a chance to spin the Turbo Reel to win 50 – 500 free spins.
- Happy Hours – Simply log in and play between 3pm and 7pm on Wednesday, and get a chance to win 10+ free spins. However, you’ll need to have funded in the week before logging in to claim the bonus.
- Chicken Dinner Winner – Aim for the big win. Every month, the player that manage the biggest single spin win also wins a £50 Just Eat Voucher
- Daily Cashback – Don’t fear losing. Any day you lose your deposits, the next day you’ll get back a percentage of your losses straight into your cash account. The percentage cashback obtained differ depending on status levels (Newbie: 0%, Expert: 1%, Pro: 3%, VIP: 5%, Legend: 10%).
- Newbie Cashback Boost – This is another promo that’ll excite new players. In the first 31 days of using Pirate Slots, you’ll enjoy boosted daily cashback (Newbie: 1%, Expert: 2%, Pro: 6%, VIP: 10%, Legend: 20%). Note that players in the Newbie level get to enjoy daily cashback too.
There’s a 5-level loyalty program which gives players access to cashbacks, free spins, and birthday bonuses.
You get rewarded with loyalty points (kudos) as you play. £1 deposited = 1 kudos. The more kudos you have, the higher you’re placed in the program; and the higher up you are in the program, the better the benefits enjoyed.
|Points required to attain loyalty level (kudos)||0 – 100||101 – 1,000||1,001 – 2,500||2,501 – 5,000||5,000+|
|Monthly wager required to maintain loyalty level||–||£100+||£1,000+||£5,000+||£20,000+|
If you want a loyalty program to be really rewarding, you’ll be disappointed with what Pirate Slots has to offer (Birthday bonus, daily cashback, and free spins). The kudos are just for climbing the levels; they cannot even be converted to cash, or bonus money as you’ll see in many other casinos. What is more, upon attaining a loyalty level, you don’t get locked in. You’ll have to place minimum monthly wagers to maintain the levels.
Some of the most important bonus conditions in Pirate Slots are:
Bonus Wagering Requirement (WR)
Pirate Slots gives out opportunities to win free spins. The winnings obtained from using the spins are credited as bonuses to which a 65x wagering requirement apply. That is, before withdrawals can be made, an amount equal to or more than “65x the bonus won from the free spins” must be wagered. Thus, if you win £200 from using a bunch of free spins claimed, before you can place a withdrawal request, you must wager a minimum of £13,000. This is calculated: 65 x £200.
Wagering a massive £13,000 just to clear a £200 bonus does not sound right? But that is what a high wagering requirement calls for. Know that the WR of Pirate Slots is higher than the industry average WR, which in our opinion is about 40x bonus amount. That said; if you claim bonus spins in Pirate Slots, know that it’ll take some good amount of wagering and time to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw.
Bonus Amount Converted to Cash after Play-through
After meeting WR, Pirates Slots caps how much bonus it converts to cash and makes withdrawable. The amount is limited to your lifetime deposits in the casino up to a maximum of £250.
This means that when you play with bonuses in Pirate Slots, there’s no hope of that big pay-day. After meeting WR, even if your balance is 7-figures, what you can withdraw is dependent on whether your lifetime deposits in Pirate Slots is less than or more than £250. If it is the former, then you can withdraw an amount equalling your lifetime deposits; but if it is the latter, then you can withdraw only £250.
Does Pirates Slots allow easy and fast depositing as well as withdrawing as we’ll expect of a top-notch online casino? This part of the review looks into this.
These pirates know something about easy transactions. Pirates Slots only accepts GBP (£); but when you have to fund your casino account, you’ll find a very easy deposit process. You’ll find the deposit page in the menu after logging in, then it’s just a matter of picking a preferred deposit method and entering requested information.
You’ll find a lot of convenient banking options for funding your account. The supported deposit options are: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe card, and PayByMobile. However, you’ll not be wrong to say these options are few. Options like Skrill and Neteller are seriously missed.
Pirate Slots really make depositing a doddle with its deposit limits. The minimum deposit limit is £10. Who wouldn’t afford that? With this low limit, everyone can afford to put something into their account and play. At the other end, the maximum deposit limit is £5,000. This is very high; just as high rollers will want it so that they can easily put into their account the large amounts required for placing large bets.
Deposit Processing Time
After making your deposits, these pirates take you straight to playing. Deposits are instantly processed, and the funds immediately moved to the player’s account.
So that there are no unnecessary barriers between you and gaming, Pirate Slots does not charge for deposits. But for the PayByMobile option, there is a 15% processing fee.
These pirates not only make it easy when you’re paying in, but also when you’re requesting payment. You’ll find the withdrawal page in the menu after logging in, then it’s just a matter of picking a preferred withdrawal method, and entering the requested information.
You’ll also find convenient banking options for requesting payment. These are: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Paysafe card.
The minimum withdrawal limit is £10. Thus, players will not sweat in the house to have a balance that they can withdraw. At the other end, maximum withdrawal is limited to £1,000 per day, £3,000 per week, and £5,000 per month. Unfortunately, this is too low to be good. If means that if you hit a big win, withdrawing your money will be sufferable.
Imagine being limited to £5,000 per month withdraw, and you have a balance of £100,000. That’s almost 2 years of monthly back-to-back withdrawals. To make things worse, it seems progressive jackpot wins are not exempt from this cap. So, after the thrills of hitting the jackpot settles, you’ll enter the long road of withdrawing your money.
Are pirates known for paying? Doubt that. However, this pirate of an online casino pays. But its payments do not come super-fast.
This is because before it processes withdrawals, it holds the request pending for 72 hours. While the request is pending, players may cancel the withdrawal so that the funds will be returned to their account so that they can play more. After the 72-hours pending time elapses, the withdrawal is processed. Approved payments will then be received in 1 – 3 days depending on the withdrawal method. Thus, the pay-out speed of Pirate Slots is 5 – 7 days.
In our heads, the withdrawal pending time is a cause of this relatively slow pay-out speed. Also, it is a booby-trap to draw you into pursuing something bigger and risk losing what you already have in hand.
Unfortunately, Pirate Slots does not go no-fees when it comes to withdrawing. There’s a £2.50 transaction processing fee for every withdrawal made.
Customer Support Service
Does Pirate Slots provide players with the assistance they need when they run into stormy waters of questions and issues? This part of the review looks into this.
These pirates know something about providing a needed helping hand. PiratesSlots.com has a support team which is always on hand to attend to customers’ enquiries. So, players who have questions or issues should contact the team using email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Pirate Slots answers email enquiries within 2 working days.
Some of us will want to see telephone and Live Chat because these support channels allow for instant feedback. Unfortunately, Pirate Slots prefers the good ol’ email.
Like any serious online casino, Pirate Slots brings an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) resource on board. So, if you need quick answers to your questions you can look up the FAQ to see if your concern is one of the many treated there. The page answers a whole lot of questions on such topics as: Account Management, Deposits, Bonuses, Withdrawals, and Support.
Pirate Slots is a brand-new online casino from Jumpman Gaming Limited. It takes players to a time in the past when pirates rule the seas, and dangles before players the famous pirates’ loot chest overflowing with treasures.
That is, it advertises as a gaming destination where players can unlock treasures (aka massive wins). Thankfully, Pirate Slots lives up to this. Coming from the legendary Jumpman Gaming Limited, and being well-regulated, it is 100% legit. That is, you can win the casino’s fair games, and the casino will pay every winner.
More importantly, Pirate Slot is entertaining all the way. It has a relatively huge game collection drawn from some of the best game developers. It also has many sweet promotions; from the welcome bonus alone, you can win up to 500 Free Spins.
You’ll also find the process of depositing and requesting payment relatively easy. Lastly should you need assistance with anything, a friendly support team is an email away.
However, this does not mean that Pirate Slots is the perfect online casino. There are definitely some areas of the casino that will not sit well with many players. First is its game variety.
This is a slot-heavy casino will very little else, so except you are a fan of the slots, you’ll find gaming options very limited. Secondly, bonuses are many and enticing, but they come with some not-so-friendly conditions that take some shine off-theme (e.g. the high wagering requirement and low maximum pay-out after meeting wagering requirement).
Thirdly, while requesting payment is easy, it’ll take some time for the payment to come as your request will be held pending for 3 days before processing.
However, on the whole Pirate Slots makes a fine online casino. As many players will find out, what it has going for it (Pros) outweighs what it has against it (cons). Thus, at this time, we can recommend Pirate Slots.
- Uses an exciting pirate theme that promises many opportunities to unlock massive wins
- Operated by the 100% legal and reputable Jumpman Gaming Limited
- Regulated by reputable gambling commissions like the UKGC and the AGCC
- Uses industry standard safety measure (SSL technology) to keep users’ data safe
- Provides top-tier games drawn from top-tier game developers (like NetEnt, Microgaming, Elk Studios, Eyecon, etc)
- Has a massive collection of over 850 games
- Provides a stupendous selection of slots (over 820 titles of classic and video slots)
- Despite its slot-focus, it provides a few bingo rooms and table games (which includes live dealer games)
- Has a big collection of jackpot games
- Supports mobile gaming which allows players to play games on the move using smart phones and tablets
- Welcome new players with a thrilling and hugely rewarding offer – a free spin of the Mega Reel to win up to 500 Free Spins
- Has a good number of other promotions which give players opportunities to win free spins and other prizes
- Supported banking options make for convenient depositing and withdrawing
- The minimum deposit amount is £10 meaning everyone can afford depositing
- The maximum deposit amount is high (£5,000) meaning it’ll be easy for high rollers to deposit the large amounts they need for their gaming
- Deposits are instantly processed
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £10 meaning it’ll not take much playing to have a balance that is withdrawable
- A friendly support team can be reach at any time via email (email@example.com)
- Restricted countries are relatively many and include the US
- Does not have a lot of options for players that do not fancy slot games
- The loyalty program does not have a lot of benefits
- The wagering requirement (65x bonus amount) is relatively high meaning it’ll take some wagering and time to clear bonuses and be able to withdraw
- The amount that is withdrawable after meeting bonus play-through is called low (lifetime deposits up to £250), meaning it’s not possible to get big pay-outs from free-plays
- The deposit and withdrawal methods are relatively few
- Withdrawals are held pending for 72 hours before processing meaning payment is not very fast
- The maximum withdrawal amount is low (£1,000 per day, £3,000 per week, and £5,000 per month) and applies to progressive jackpot wins, meaning it’ll take very long to withdraw a large balance
- A small processing fee (£2.50) apply to all withdrawals
- Email response time (up to 2 days) is not very fast, and support channels for instant feedback (live chat and telephone) are not available