Silver Oak Casino review – Silver Oak Casino is an online casino from the Ace Revenue Group. It was established in 2008, so it’s been around for over 12 years. It is licensed in Costa Rica, and uses an RNG certified by TST (Technical System Testing).
With “silver” in the casino’s naming, it can only be promising special things. The casino warms you with an interesting design. The homepage features large banners advertising current offers, and some exciting games in the casino, and has a section showing “latest winners”.
Is Silver Oak Casino legit?
Yes! Silver Oak Casino is a legit online casino. We do not think a scam is going on here for the following reasons:
Silver Oak Casino is certified by the reputable TST (Technical Systems Testing). This is internationally renowned casino auditor which, amongst other things, checks that a casino’s RNG is fair. That Silver Oak Casino is TST certified means it is fair. It is an online casino where players can actually have winnings.
Silver Oak Casino also has a gaming license from Costa Rica. Though the Costa Rican license is not the very reputable; it is some good feeling that the casino is not unregulated. More importantly, Silver Oak Casino has been operating for over 12 years. Scam operators do not stay this long. This is because in no time, they are exposed for stealing from players or not paying. However, in its 12 years’ operating record, Silver Oak Casino can point to a record of producing winners and paying.
Yes, there are some complaints about the payment (more on this later). However, Silver Oak Casino is far from a scam online casino that does not pay. At worst, it is a legit online casino; but one with some issues that it has been addressing.
Silver Oak Casino Sister Casinos
There are many other popular casinos like Silver Oak. These group of casinos are known as Silver Oak Casino sister sites. They are called Silver Oak Casino sister casinos because they share the same games, bonuses, and management.
Below are the Silver Oak Casino sister sites
Silver Oak Casino is powered by RTG (RealTime Gaming) software. RTG is an industry leader in the development of casino games. It provides games featuring great audio-visual effects and a host of exciting in-play features.
You want quality games for a great gaming experience; Silver Oak Casino has them for you. However, you’ll have to make do with RTG’s games. If you want another software experience, Silver Oak Casino is a no-no.
Number and Variety of Games
Silver Oak Casino says it is your go-to gaming hub for all things slots, roulette, blackjack, craps, video poker and more. This tells you that it has a wide rage of games. Silver Oak Casino really has exciting games to suit players of all backgrounds and preferences.
However, it does not stand among the biggest online casinos you’ll find, as it has just a few hundred games (just about 230). The different game sections in the casino lobby are:
Are you a slot spinner like many other online casino players? Silver Oak Casino will satisfy you as the bulk of its games are online slot games. There are about 180 exciting slot games featured. Though the number pales when compared to some big casinos; in Silver Oak Casino, you’ll find unique slots, and not a bunch of similar slot games that added to inflate the numbers.
Some of the top slots in the house are: Orc Vs Elf, Panda Magic, Stardust, T-Rex, Purrfect Pets, Popinata, Nova 7s, Naughty or Nice Spring Break, Cash Bandits 3, Gemtopia, and more. Whatever you like, there’s a slot game for you; the slot themes include Action/ Adventure, Fantasy, Sports, Horror, Animal, and more.
Do you have a passion for table games? Silver Oak Casino says it shares your passion. To show this, it provides the most popular table games. This include: Baccarat, a host of Blackjacks versions (like Face Up 21, Super 21, Classic Blackjack, Pontoon, and more), and a host of Table Pokers (like Tri Card Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, Let’em Ride, Pai Gow Poker and more). You’ll also find exciting card games like Casino War and Red Dog.
With about 15 card games, the Table games category of Silver Oak Casino will satisfy many players. However, some table games enthusiasts will find it limited.
Do you love video pokers? You are not alone. These games that look like slot machines but play like poker are simply loveable. Silver Oak Casino has the most popular video poker titles for your gaming entertainment. You can choose between wild card games, bonus round games and jackpot games.
Some of the top video pokers in the house are: Aces and Eights, All American Poker, Joker Poker, Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Bonus Poker, Bonus Poker Deluxe, Loose Deuces. Sevens Wild, and more.
Do you love simplicity when playing online casino games? Silver Oak Casino knows there are many like you; and it provides specialty games to cater to you all. This category holds such specials as Keno, Sic Bo, Bonus Bingo, Roaring Twenties Bingo, and Scratch Cards like Banana Jones, Lucky 8’s, and more.
However, surprisingly, Silver Oak Casino includes some table games here. These include: Craps and Roulettes (like American Roulette, French Roulette, and European Roulette).
Are there Jackpot Games
Yes, you can shoot for the big bucks in Silver Oak Casino. You’ll find the jackpot games (all slot games) clearly marked in the casino lobby. However, they are progressives that grow up to 3 – 5 figures. You won’t find 6-figres or 7-figures progressive jackpots in Silver Oak Casino, so you can’t have millionaire-making wins.
Some of these jackpot games are: Paydirt, Texas Tycoon, Rudolph’s Revenge, Ocean Oddities, Coyote Cash, Goldbeard, T-Rex, and Aztec Riches.
Are there Live Casino Games?
No! Unfortunately, Silver Oak Casino does not offer live casino games which give players of online casino games an experience close to being live in a brick and mortar casino.
Silver Oak Casino is available in Download mode and Instant Play. For the first option, you’ll have to download the casino software to your device. This can conveniently be done in a matter of minutes, and you’ll have access to the full range of games.
The Instant Play (or webplay) mode does not require downloading the casino software. You can play games from your web browser instantly when you launch the casino’s website. With this, you choose how you want to play games – you can download the software if it’s your device you’re using, or you can quickly get some gaming rounds in the webplay mode if it’s not your device.
Also, Silver Oak Casino is mobile-friendly. The casino works well on your tablet, Android, or iPhone. Thus, wherever you go with your mobile devices. The casino goes with you to ensure that you can get gaming entertainment anytime and anywhere.
Silver Oak Casino not only provides a fine game selection, you’ll also be able to play them for free. Free gaming is not something you’ll get in land-based casinos. But in some online casinos, including Silver Ok Casino, this is possible.
Hovering over a casino game in the lobby, you’ll find the option to play for real money or for free (Practice mode). Real money play is depositing and staking real money for the chance to have winnings. But Practice mode is simply playing for fun without committing real money. Thus, it is just for a no-risk gambling experience.
Promotions and Bonus Codes
When it comes to promotions, arguably no other online casino has them as numerous and as big as Silver Oak Casino. From the first day you join this online casino, and every day after, you can access mouth-watering casino bonuses. Some of these are:
The Silver Oak Casino welcome bonus is your first bonus after creating an account. Thus, it’s a new player bonus. Silver Oak Casino advertises that new players can get a no-deposit bonus as well as a huge deposit package.
- No-Deposit Bonus – The no-deposit bonus is bonus money that you can get after registering by simply applying the bonus code (no deposit is necessary). Silver Oak Casino has 3 no-deposit bonus codes: SILVER25 (for a $25 no-deposit bonus), SILVER50 (for a $50 no-deposit bonus), and FREESILVER (for a $100 no-deposit bonus). While it says that you can choose the no-deposit bonus code you want, it seems the $25 no-deposit bonus code is what most players can get upon joining.
However, it is a good thing to have any no-deposit bonus money at all; knowing that this gives you the chance to shoot for real money without risking your own money at all.
- Welcome Match Bonus – When you make your first deposit(s) in Silver Oak Casino, you’re welcomed with a huge package. The bonus is up to $10,000, and spread to cover the first 10 deposits. In each of those times, you can redeem a 100% match deposit up to $1,000 (using the bonus codes: SILVEROAK1 – SILVEROAK10).
This is a wonderful welcome bonus. First, it is huge. Not many online casinos will give you thousands of dollars as a welcome bonus. Secondly, it is spread to cover multiple deposits. This makes it easy to redeem the full bonus. Thirdly, each deposit bonus making up the welcome offer comes with a 100% matching. This means you get a good bang for your bucks. Whatever amount you deposit, you’ll get as a bonus.
After the welcome, you are not left to shoot with only your deposits. Silver Oak Casino has loads of other bonuses. Some of these are:
- $777 Re-Deposit Bonus – This is a 150% match bonus up to $777 that can be claimed on your second deposit only. That is, instead of using the SILVEROAK2 bonus code to claim the second part of the welcome offer (100% bonus up to $1,000), you may choose to use the 777REDEPOSIT bonus code to claim this 150% deposit match bonus – up to $777 free.
This gives a better bang for your buck because of its 150% matching. A deposit of $518 is what is required to claim the full $777 bonus. Also, the minimum deposit requirement is low ($30
- Happy Hour Bonus – This is a 150% match bonus that can be claimed once a day. Anytime of the day, and any day of the week, you can come to Silver Oak Casino, make a deposit of at least $100, and apply the HAPPYHOUR bonus code to claim the bonus. Interestingly, if you claim the bonus between 10:00 and 12:00 EST PM, you can get an additional 4450%, making your total bonus a 200% match bonus.
- Weekly Bonus – The first week of the month, members will receive a 100% deposit match bonus. Each passing week in the month, the deposit match bonus increases by 20%. That is: week 1 – 100% bonus; week 2 – 120% bonus; week 3 – 140% bonus; Week 4 – 160% bonus.
- Blackjack Bonus – With this offer, you can get up to 161% of your casino deposit in bonus cash. With Blackjack known as the “game of 21”, this blackjack bonus gifts an extra 21% on your deposit bonus depending on your deposit amount.
Deposits of $50 – $500 receive a 100% bonus + the 21% extra bonus to make for a 121% match bonus (bonus code: SILVERBLACK1). Deposits of $501 – $1,000 receive a 120% bonus + the 21% extra bonus to make for a 141% match bonus (bonus code: SILVERBLACK2). Deposits of $1,001 and more receive a 140% bonus + the 21% extra bonus to make for a 161% match bonus (bonus code: SILVERBLACK3).
- Crewpon – This offer is a 270% match bonus plus some free chip. Silver Oak Casino says “teamwork is the name of the game” with this offer. This is because it is an innovative bonus where the bonus is claimed in a month, the more the free chip amount offered.
As of writing, there had been 310 claims, and the bonus amount was $200 free chip. At 500 claims the bonus will be $300 free chip; at 1,000 claims the bonus will be $500 free chip; and at 1,500 claims, the bonus will be $1,000 free chip. That is, the Crewpon bonus is: 270% match bonus guaranteed plus up to $1,000 free chip monthly.
The generosity of Silver Oak Casino continues with such offers as Prize Draws, Cashbacks, and more
- $10,000 Draw – Every month of the year, Silver Oak Casino gives a lucky player $10,000 free casino chips in a prize draw. Interestingly, getting entries to the draw is easy; you get one entry for every 3 deposits you make in a calendar month.
- Bankroll Protection – Silver Oak Casino makes a big deal out of this offer (probably because of the term “Bankroll Protection”), saying it is innovative and isn’t available anywhere else. However, it works like every other weekly cashback (more appropriately, bonusback) offer.
With the 10% Bankroll Protection, each week, Silver Oak Casino will credit your account with 10% of your real money losses from the previous week. In other words, even when losing, there is some winning.
However, the cashback is credited as a casino chip, which means it is subject to wagering requirement. Also, the minimum cashback amount is $50, which means you must have real money losses of at least $500 in a week before you’ll receive the 10% bonus into your account the following week.
- Cashback Bonus – Silver Oak Casino does offer the cashbacks. However, this is for players that choose not to use a deposit bonus. You simply have to deposit and play; if you burn the deposit, you’ll receive a percentage of your losses back into your account. The cashback bonus is 30% – 50% depending on your deposit amount (30% cashback for deposits of $1,001 – $5,000; 40% cashback for deposits of $5,001 – $10,000; 50% cashback for deposits of $10,001). Also, the minimum cashback redeemable is $50.
Silver Oak Casino also has a loyalty program to reward its players. The more you play, the more you’ll grow in the program, and the more benefits you’ll enjoy. The VIP levels and benefits are as follows:
|Centurion: Level 1||$100 Centurion VIP welcome chipEarn one Comp Point per every $10 wageredExclusive access to our Centurion VIP Special promotions & bonusesWeekly Cashbacks based on your previous deposits10% Monthly Insurance with a 1x Max CashoutHigher Table limits 2x|
|Silver: Level 2||$150 Centurion Silver Welcome ChipEarn one Comp Point per every $7.5 wageredExclusive access to our Centurion VIP Special promotions & bonuses.Weekly Cashbacks based on your previous deposits10% Monthly Insurance with a 2x Max Cash-outHigher Table limits 4xPersonal Account manager|
|Gold: Level 3||$250 Centurion Gold Welcome ChipEarn one Comp Point per every $5 wagered.Exclusive access to our Centurion VIP Special promotions & bonusesCustomized Centurion Gold promotions based on game preferencesWeekly Cashbacks based on your previous deposits15% Monthly Insurance with a 3x Max Cash-outHigher Table limits 8xFast Track on your withdrawalsPersonal Account manager|
|Platinum: Level 4||$500 Centurion Platinum Welcome ChipEarn one Comp Point per every $5 wageredExclusive access to our Centurion VIP Special promotions & bonusesTailored Centurion Platinum promotions based on game preferencesWeekly Cashbacks based on your previous deposits17% Monthly Insurance with a 4x Max Cash-outHigher Table limits 20xFast Track on your withdrawalsExclusive Gifts on those special occasionsAccess to a personal and dedicated VIP Host|
|Ultimate: Level 5||$1,000 Ultimate Centurion Welcome ChipExclusive access to our Centurion VIP Special promotions & bonusesA personalized bonus template designed from your game & deposit preferencesEarn one Comp Point per every $2 wageredWeekly Cashbacks based on your previous deposits20% Monthly Insurance with a 5x Max Cash-outThe Highest Table limits 40xFast Track on your withdrawalsLuxurious rewards on those Special occasionsAccess to a personal and dedicated VIP Host|
When redeeming bonuses of Silver Oak Casino, some of the conditions that apply are:
- Bonus Wagering Requirement – A claimed bonus is not withdrawable until it has been rolled over a number of times. In Silver Oak Casino, the rollover requirement is 30 times the bonus amount (when playing slots, Keno, and Scratch cards). But when playing allowed table games and Video Pokers, rollover requirement is 60 times the bonus amount.
The 30x wagering requirement is relatively low. If you claim a $100 match bonus, you only have to wager a minimum of $3,000 on the slot reels, and you’ll be cleared to withdraw your winnings.
- Maximum Withdrawal Amount – Casino bonuses often come with maximum withdrawal limits. That is, after meeting the wagering requirement, you can only withdraw a limited amount, and anything above that limit is forfeited. Thankfully, in Silver Oak Casino, most bouses come with “no cash-out limits” meaning you’ll get whatever you win.
However, when using the no-deposit bonuses, the maximum withdrawal limit is $100. While this is low, it is the standard in the industry.
- Sticky Bonuses – The bonuses of Silver Oak Casino are sticky. This means you can not withdraw them in any case. If you use a bonus, and later submit a payment request, the bonus amount will be removed from the withdrawal amount (more on this later).
Create a casino account, and log in to access the cashier. It is here, you’ll fund your casino account; and withdraw winnings if you hit it lucky in your game-plays.
When depositing, the banking options available to you will depend on your location. The popular deposit options are: Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, and Bitcoin. Some players will find card options like American Express and Discover; some players will find Cash Transfer options like Western Union and MoneyGram; while some will be able to deposit by calling in.
The minimum amount you can deposit depends on the deposit method used. With Visa card, Credit card deposit by Telephone, and Cash Transfers, the minimum is $50; but with some of the other cards and the e-wallet option (Neteller), you can deposit $30.
The maximum deposit amount also depends on the deposit method used. With some methods, it is $1,000 (e.g. Visa card); with others, it is $1,350 (e.g. Cash Transfer); and with others, it is $5,000 (e.g. Deposit by Telephone).
These deposit limits are not very friendly. The minimum deposit limits are a tad high; but players need them as low as possible so that even those with low budgets can afford to make deposit and enjoy gaming and winning. If you want an online casino where you can pay-in a couple of bucks; Silver Oak Casino may not be it.
When depositing in Silver Oak Casino, the transaction is processed immediately; and the deposited funds are immediately posted to your casino account. However, Cash Transfer deposits can take up to 20 minutes for verification.
When you have winnings, you can easily hit the withdraw button. Log into your casino account, and navigate to the withdrawal page of the cashier; and you’ll find the banking options for withdrawing that Silver Oak Casino has for you.
These options are Bank Wire, Bank Checks, and Cash Transfer. This is a very short list of withdrawal options. Thus, if you want a myriad of withdrawal options; Silver Oak Casino is not a place for you. However, who needs a myriad of withdrawal options if the few available works excellently?
Unfortunately, coming to how well withdrawals work in Silver Oak Casino, there is not much to smile about. First, the withdrawal limits are also not friendly. The minimum withdrawal limit is $100 no matter the method used. This is high. However, players need minimum withdrawal limit as low as possible so that players will be able to withdraw in no time.
The maximum amount that can be withdrawn is $2,500 per week. This is relatively low. However, need maximum withdrawal amount to be as high as possible, so that large balances can easily be withdrawn in full.
However, with Silver Oak Casino allowing only withdrawals of $2,500 per week, it’ll take several weeks and a lot of withdrawal transactions to completely withdraw a large balance.
Also, withdrawal times are not fast. Players who submit withdrawal requests will want to receive their payment fast. However, Silver Oak Casino does not do fast pay-outs. It advertises that “the general time-frame for withdrawals is 10 business days to be approved and 7 business days to be sent, plus the delivery time”.
10 days for the payment to be approved + 7 days for the payment to be sent + whatever days it takes for the payment t eb delivered… that’s virtually snail speed in an era where many online casinos pride themselves on same day payments or even faster.
One thing we like though is that Silver Oak Casino openly spells out these pay-out times. This is unlike some casinos that promises super-fast pay-outs only to perform miserably.
However, as we’ll see later in the complaint section, payments are usually a lot longer than even Silver Oak Casino advertises. Thus, if you’ll want an online casino where you can get your winnings quickly after withdrawing them, Silver Oak Casino may not be for you.
Silver Oak Casino also states in a T&C section that “all withdrawals may incur a processing fee of up to $40, depending on the payment processor and/or withdrawal amount”. We think that’s excessive; we definitely will not be playing in an online casino where we’ll lose $40 whenever we are withdrawing winnings.
Who can play in Silver Oak Casino?
Anyone who is 21 years and above and not resident in any of the countries that the casino restricts can enjoy its services.
The restricted countries are relatively many. They are: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Centra African Republic, Chad, Cocos Island, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo DR, Costa Rica, Cote D’Ivoire, Cuba, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Eswatini (formerly Swaziland), Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nagorno-Karabakh, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao tome and Principe, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Turkmenistan, Tuvala, Uganda, Ukraine, US states of Maryland and New York, Venezuela, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
The good news is that the US is not included in this list. Silver Oak Casino accepts US players (except those in Maryland and New York). This cannot be said of many online casinos these days.
Silver Oak Casino knows that things do not always go straight. That’s why it has a dedicated customer service to help you straighten things up. You can contact the service with your questions, suggestions, etc.
If you have questions, the first place to start is the FAQ page. There, you’ll find answers to some general questions, as well as answers to the most common questions regarding deposits and pay-outs. However, the FAQ is not detailed.
Where the FAQ doesn’t do it for you, you can directly contact the customer support team for help via email or Live Chat. For the email service; send general questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and questions about deposits to: email@example.com. To chat with an agent, hit the live chat ion in the different pages of the website or casino lobby.
Silver Oak Casino is one online casino that has many player complaints. Most of the complaints are about payments – slow payment and non-payment.
In the slow payment complaints, you’ll find players complaining that they have waited several weeks from the date of submitting a withdrawal request, but are yet to receive their payment. As mentioned in the “withdrawal” section. This is one area where Silver Oak Casino needs improving. Its payment times are outright slow.
However, when it comes to the non-payment complaints, we found that it is not as clear-cut as the slow payment complaints. For example, most of the non-payment complainants later got paid. Thus, these were just cases of very slow payments, and publishing the complaints before the payment was received.
Also, we found that many players complaining of non-payment had their withdrawal request denied for not clearing some conditions. For example, bonuses are sticky, and as a result, bonus amounts are removed from withdrawal request. However, if the balance falls below the minimum withdrawal amount, the withdrawal request is denied.
We also find that many reviewers and watchdogs do not recommend Silver Oak Casino. They usually point to the relatively numerous complaints and the links between the casino’s operator (Ace Revenue Group) and the Virtual Casino Group (VCG).
The VCG has a roguish reputation, so it’s natural that reviewers feel sceptical about any casino with ties to it. However, this means that the Ace Revenue Group is simply that child who’s looked upon badly because of the evils of its parent.
ALSO SEE: Planet 7 Casino Review
Silver Oak Casino is a legit online casino that’ll serve your online casino needs. If you want top-notch gaming entertainment, it has a range of top-quality and exciting RTG games for you.
If you love casino bonuses, it has sumptuous daily, weekly, monthly, and special casino bonuses that you’ll be hard-pressed to find anywhere else.
It also holds jackpot games for those looking to play for big bucks. You can play for free, from your desktop or mobile, and via a download version or Instant Play.
However, as the pros and cons section below shows, Silver Oak Casino does not have specks of silver all over it. The banking section especially needs some serious lift, as banking options are relatively limited, limits are not very player-friendly, and withdrawals are slow.
Do we recommend Silver Oak Casino? While it is definitely a legit online casino, it is not for everyone. If you can make peace with the items highlighted in the cons section below, you may find it ideal for you.
- It has an official gaming license
- It is backed by a wealth of experience having operated since 2008
- It is US friendly
- It provides high quality games supplied by RTG software
- It provides a range of games (slots, table games, video pokers, and specialty games), thereby catering to different gaming preferences
- Supports Practice mode, allowing players free gaming
- Mobile gaming is supported
- Jackpot games are provided, allowing players to play for the big wins
- Offers a very attractive welcome package that includes deposit bonuses up to $10,000
- Offers a host of sumptuous reload bonuses, special bonuses (like cashback bonuses), and a fine loyalty program
- Offers banking system that allow conveniently funding a casino account and requesting payment
- Customer support is available round the clock, via email and Live Chat
- Its operator (the Ace Revenue Group) has ties to the roguish Virtual Casino Group
- It is a relatively small online casino with just over 220 games
- Does not have Live Dealer games
- Bonuses are sticky; bonus amount is removed from withdrawal amount before payment
- Deposit and withdrawal options are relatively limited
- Minimum deposit limit is a tad high ($30, $50); you’ll need a good budget to afford depositing
- Minimum withdrawal limit is high ($100); you’ll need a 3-figure balance before you can withdraw
- Maximum withdrawal limit is low ($2,500 per week); it’ll take several withdrawal transactions to completely withdraw a big balance
- There are many complaints relating to payments