Syndicate Casino review. Syndicate Casino is an online casino from Dama N.V. that is targeted at Australian players.
It is a casino site for those who want the best venues to enjoy their favourite online slots and table games while getting great rewards and multiple payment options.
Does it have great games that serve eery player thrilling casino entertainment?
Does it have great casino bonuses to reward players for spending their money in the casino; and does it offer easy and fast depositing and withdrawing?
A fundamental question is whether Syndicate Casino is legit?
That is, whether it will not steal your money by disappearing with your deposits or refusing to pay out your winnings.
This Syndicate Casino review will investigate the casino in order to provide the information that will help you answer these questions and also highlights all the best Syndicate Casino sister sites.
Syndicate Casino at a glance
|Operator||Dama N.V. Casinos|
|Security||SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology|
|Software||40+ (including NetEnt, PlaynGo, Microgaming, Evolution, and more)|
|Casino Version||Instant Play, Mobile Casino|
|Games||3,000+ (including Slots, Table Games, Specialty Games, Live Games, etc)|
|Welcome Bonus||Up to €1,000 + 200 Free Spins|
|Wagering Requirement||40x bonus amount|
|Banking Options||Multiple (includes credit card options, e-wallet options, online banking options, and crypto options)|
|Banking Limits||Minimum deposit – €10, Maximum deposit – €4,000 Minimum withdrawal – €20, Maximum withdrawal – €4,000|
|Customer Support||Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Live Chat|
Is Syndicate Casino legit?
A destination where you can enjoy your gambling must, first and foremost, be legit.
You don’t want a gaming house that’s rigged to fleece you of your hard-earned money, or that will refuse to pay you when you manage to have winnings and request payment.
Thankfully, Syndicate Casino is legit. It is relatively young, but in its about 2 years’ operating record, it has consistently produced winners and paid.
You will not find players complaining that the casino is rigged or confiscated winnings.
In fact, there’s no doubt that Syndicate Casino is fair.
The casino is licensed and regulated by the Curacao eGaming Commission. The 100% legit gaming license calls for many things which include offering fair games.
As we’ll find in the “game feature” section, Syndicate Casino offers games from top providers; and these have all been independently tested and certified fair by reputable authorities.
Also, Syndicate Casino has reputable third-party seals of approval.
The casino has been screened by reputable gambling portals and is found to be a legit house that provides fair gaming and pays winners.
Thus, Syndicate Casino has the prestigious AskGamblers Certificate of Trust.
You should also know that Syndicate Casino is operated by Dama N.V. which is a company that is fully legal and a reputable casino operator with many legit casinos to its name.
Is Syndicate Casino safe?
An online casino to enjoy your gambling must also be safe. While you do not want a gaming house that will scam you, you also do not want one that will leave you exposed to scammers.
Syndicate Casino is safe. It uses industry-standard security measures to keep players’ data safe.
This is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, which is what is used by financial institutions to keep their online data safe.
That is, the sensitive data that you submit in using the casino is protected by bank-grade technology; so, it will not spill into the hands of bad elements out there.
Syndicate Casino Sister Sites
There are many other popular and legit online casinos sites like Syndicate Casino. They are called Syndicate Casino sister sites.
The reason they are called Syndicate sister casinos is that they share similar features, management and games.
Here are Syndicate Casino sister sites:
Syndicate Casino Game Offering
Online casino games are the source of casino entertainment, and Syndicate Casino provides a rich array of games as well as easy access to these.
1. Software Providers
Over 40 top-quality software providers join hands to power Syndicate Casino. The software providers are 1×2 Gaming, 2by2 Gaming, Ainsworth, Amatic, Belatra, Betgamestv, BGaming, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint, Booming Games, BetSoft Gaming, EGT, Elk Studios, Endorphina, Evolution, Evoplay, Ezugi, Foxium, GameArt, Gamevy, Genesis Gaming, Habanero, Iron Dog Studios, iSoftBet, JFTW, Merkur, Microgaming, MrSlotty, NetEnt, NoLimit City, Pariplay, Platipus, Playn’Go, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Quickfire, Rabcat, Redrake, Spinomenal, Casino Technology, Tripleedge Studios, Vivogaming, Wazdan, and Yggdrasil.
With so many game studios supplying Syndicate Casino, it is able to deliver one of the richest online casino experiences.
Every studio come with its exciting game tweaks, so the house has a myriad of software tweaks for your gaming pleasure. If you fancy titles from a particular studio, you’ll most likely find them featured by Syndicate Casino.
Also, the list of software providers includes all the best brands in the industry which mean that Syndicate Casino boasts top-quality online casino games.
Games showcase ultra-sharp graphics to realistic 3D animations to immersive sound effects to engaging in-game features and more.
2. Casino Version
Players like the convenience of being able to play online casino games wherever they may be.
Syndicate Casino obliges by working well on both computers and mobile devices.
In fact, Syndicate Casino has two solutions for players that want to play on mobile. First, there is the mobile browser version of the casino that can be accessed from any device with an internet connection no matter the operating system or the screen size.
Just enter the casino website into your smartphone browser, and you’ll be automatically redirected to the mobile casino to enjoy the games as you would do from a computer.
The second option is to download the APK and install a dedicated app on your phone. Doing this is easy (simply log in to your casino account, click on Download APK on the sidebar, and hit “Download Now” to get the process started).
Once the app is saved on your phone, install it (on your Android smartphone) and open it to access the amazing casino games.
3. Number and Variety of Games
Syndicate Casino is a relatively big online casino (by game count). It has over 3,000 online casino games.
Interestingly, it offers a wide array of games so that you always find your favourite.
In the lobby, the games are arranged by the following categories: All Games, New Games, Top Games, Slots, Table Games, Bitcoin Games, Live Casino, and Other Games.
The “All Games” category is a full listing of all the games available in the casino. It lumps together all the different game types.
The “New Games” category carries new additions to the library – titles either freshly created or just newly added. The “Top Games” category carries the most played games in the casino at the time.
This had titles like Starburst, Book of Dead, Reactoonz, and more. The “Bitcoin Games” category carries the games that you can play using bitcoin.
- Slots: This category carries the dazzling spinning reels. Just spin the reels, and catch all the excitement of watching the reels spin by, and stopping to winning combinations. You have the opportunity to choose from over 2,000 pokies (slots). The collection has something for every fan of the pokies. You’ll find simple slots/ pokies with 3 lines only, as well as amazing multi-line slots with 10, 20, and even 50 paylines. You’ll also find a lot of themes; from funny themes to horror themes, from sport themes to movie themes, from nature themes to fantasy themes, and more. There’s no topic that interest you that is not covered. Some of the fine slot/ pokies titles are: 9 Masks of Fire, 9 Pots of Gold, Alaskan Fishing, Aloha Cluster Pays, Terminator II, Gonzo’s Quest, Bridesmaids, Game of Thrones, Lost Vegas, Fishin’ Frenzy, Dead or Alive, etc
- Table Games: This category hold what the casino calls “the godfathers of virtual gaming” – the classic casino games. If you like games of skill, syndicate Casino has the different card games. There’s Blackjack where you can aim to beat the dealer without going over 21. The casino has different blackjack titles such as: American Blackjack, Double Exposure Blackjack, Pontoon, and more. You’ll also find different Baccarat titles where you can try to beat the dealer without going over 9. Many variations of Table Pokers are also available like Three Card Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Casino Hold’em Poker, etc. If you like poker games with the shine of video slots, Syndicate Casino also has a few Video Poker titles in the table games category; these include titles like Aces and Faces Poker, Jacks or Better, and more.
If you want luck at the table, there’s Roulette. Syndicate Casino offers various exciting titles like American Roulette, European Roulette, French Roulette, and more.
For a mixture of luck and skill at the tables, Syndicate Casino offers dice games, which includes Craps and Sic Bo.
- Other Games: This category holds games that do not fit into the other categories. This includes super thrilling instant win games, scratch cards, bingos, and more. You’ll find titles like: Heads & Tails, 7UP, 7 Piggies 5000, Panda 10,000 Gold, Pachinko, Crazy Chicken Extreme, Pets Go Wild, Flying Pigs, Monsters Scratch, Avalon Scratch, Scratch Dice, Keno, Bingo 90, Bingo Soccer, and more.
- Live Casino – This category holds games that allow you play against live croupiers as you would in a land-based gambling den. These games are streamed in real time from a land-based casino, while you participate using a responsive interface; there’s also a live chatting feature should you want to chat with the live croupier. The Syndicate Live Casino has a lot of tables which includes Live Baccarat, Live Blackjacks, Live Roulettes, Live Pokers, Live Craps, Deal or No Deal, Dream Catcher, Crazy Time, Football Studio, and more.
4. Jackpot Games
Many players go to casinos only for the jackpots as these games give the chance of winning serious money.
Thankfully, Syndicate Casino offers some of the biggest and best jackpot games in the industry.
The casino has the Mega Moolah progressive jackpot slot, which is famous for being a millionaire-maker (as of writing the jackpot was over €10 million).
You’ll also find the different variations of Mega Moolah like Mega Moolah Isis, Atlanteen Treasures Mega Moolah, and Fortunium Gold Mega Moolah.
These sit among other huge progressive jackpot games include Book of Atem Wowpot, Mercy of the Gods, and Wheel of Wishes and more.
For smaller jackpots of about 5 figures, you’ll find Cash Splash, Treasure Nile, Divine Fortune, Imperial Riches, and more.
Thus, Syndicate Casino is a good destination to chase the big wins. However, the casino does not have a “jackpot” category in the lobby. This makes it relatively difficult to reach the jackpot games.
You’ll have to know what you are looking for and find them by name (going through the game listing or using the search button).
5. Demo Mode
Syndicate Casino features a demo mode. This means online casino gambling can be enjoyed for free in Syndicate Casino.
Just create an account in the online casino, then without depositing any funds, go to the games section and hover over a game icon to find the demo button; click it and you can start playing for free.
However, the demo mode is just for fun; it does not give the possibility of winning real money. But it is a wonderful feature to have because it is good for having practice time.
You can use it to test games and develop your strategy before proceeding to deposit and play real money games for a chance at winning real money.
Syndicate Casino Promotions
Online casino promotions equal free money; and Syndicate Casino has great promotions which include bonuses, free coins, free spins, and free chips.
You can claim these via welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, and more.
1. Syndicate Casino Welcome Bonus
Syndicate Casino has an amazing welcome bonus for all newcomers. It is a package that includes four bonuses which are worth €1,000 + 200 Free Spins. The package is redeemed as follow:
- First deposit bonus: 125% match up to €125 + 200 Free Spins (25 issue a day for 8 days)
- Second deposit bonus: 75% match up to €250
- Third deposit bonus: 50% match up to €400
- Fourth deposit bonus: 100% match up to €225
To be eligible for any four of the bonuses, you need a minimum deposit of €20. This is not the lowest minimum deposit requirement, but it is something that serious players will afford. Also, know that to get the full welcome bonus, you’ll need to deposit about €1,459.
- To get the full €125 first deposit bonus, the 125% matching means you need a deposit of only €100
- To get the full €250 second deposit bonus, the 75% matching means you need a deposit of about €334
- To get the full €400 third deposit bonus, the 50% matching means you need a deposit of €800
- To get the full €225 fourth deposit bonus, the 100% matching means you need a deposit of €225
Depositing €1,459, and getting €1,000 free is very fine. The welcome bonus has a 40x wagering requirement.
On claiming the bonus, before you can make a withdrawal, you must wager an amount that is at least 40 times the bonus claimed.
The higher the wagering requirement, the more difficult it is to clear bonuses and be able to withdraw.
The 40x wagering requirement is not the lowest, but it is on a level with many other online casinos. When wagering to clear bonuses, the maximum bet is €5.
2. Syndicate Casino Reload Bonuses
When you no longer qualify for the welcome bonus, you will still find reload bonuses to enjoy free plays and save your money. As of writing, Syndicate Casino featured a “Friday Reload bonus”, and “Mid-week bonuses”.
The Friday Reload is a personal bonus that players can every Friday. Being persona, it is not advertised on the website; you have to check your email to find what offer Syndicate Casino has for you.
The Mid-week bonuses are bonuses that the casino makes available to players all week long. However, you also have to check your email to find what offers are available on what days.
3. Syndicate Casino Loyalty Program
Syndicate Casino has a loyalty program where each real money bet counts toward earning players credits, commonly known as comp points.
After accumulating a minimum of 100 comp points, you can convert them to bonuses to get more playing time.
The bonus money from points redemption is credited with a 10x wagering requirement.
Like most online casinos, the loyalty program of Syndicate Casino is tiered. The higher your status level, the more credits you earn for the same amounts of bets.
Also, Syndicate Casino will reward you for reaching new statuses; and the higher you climb, the bigger the bonus you can get. The bonuses at each stage are:
- Level 1 (Beginner) – none but the welcome bonus
- Level 2 (Associate) – 10 free spins
- Level 3 (Gangster) – 15 free spins
- Level 4 (Capo) – 20 free spins
- Level 5 (Soto Capo) – 40 free spins
- Level 6 (Consigliere) – 70 free spins
- Level 7 (Underboss) – 100 free spins
- Level 8 (Boss) – 50 euros free chip
- Level 9 (Don) – 100 euros free chip
- Level 10 (Godfather) – 250 euros free chip
Apart from redeeming points for bonus money and these bonuses receivable for reaching new levels, the VIP benefits also include birthday gifts, and personal tables in live casinos.
So, the loyalty program of Syndicate Casino is rewarding.
However, we’ll want some more information about the loyalty program. For example, it is not clear how many “comp points” are required to move to each higher level.
Also, while each higher level comes with an increased currency exchange rate, the actual exchange rates are not clearly stated.
Syndicate Casino runs different slot tournaments; these are called Slot Fights in the site. With these tournaments, you can compete with other players and grab generous prizes.
There are all kinds of bonuses available such as credits (comp points), Free Spins, and Free Chips. You only need to play selected tourney games.
Only real money bets from €0.5 are counted toward the Leaderboard points. The more bets you place, the more chances you have to get the prize.
After each Slot Fight is completed, winners get prizes credited to their accounts immediately.
Syndicate Casino Banking
To enjoy your gambling, you should be able to deposit and withdraw without stress. Thankfully, Syndicate Casino affords this by providing a fine number of banking options, fine banking limits, and more.
Syndicate Casino supports many banking options for depositing. These are Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, ecoPayz, AstroPay, Mifinity, Venus Point, ecoVoucher, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogcoin, and Litecoin.
Being a crypto-friendly online casino, the Syndicate Casino deposit options cover both fiat money users and crypto users.
So, whatever your banking preference, you’ll find suitable methods to fund your casino account.
The minimum deposit amount is €10. This is a low amount that players should afford no matter their budgets. Thus, every player should afford to deposit and play in Syndicate Casino. The maximum deposit amount is €4,000.
This is a high amount that will allow high rollers to deposit large amounts into their casino account.
However, with some of the methods, the maximum deposit is significantly lower (ecoVoucher – €250, AstroPay – €500, Paysafecard and Mifinity – €1,000).
Syndicate Casino processes all deposit transactions instantly.
That is, immediately after you complete the deposit transaction, the funds will be available to you, and you can start playing immediately. Syndicate Casino charges 0% fees for deposits.
Syndicate Casino also supports many fine banking options for withdrawing. These include Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, ecoPayz, AstroPay, Mifinity, Venus Point, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogcoin, and Litecoin.
With these options, you can conveniently withdraw all winnings no matter where you are playing from.
The minimum withdrawal amount is €20. Though this is not the lowest around, it is a relatively low amount that is very reachable.
Thus, players in Syndicate Casino should have a win balance that is withdrawable in relatively short time. At the other end of the scale, the maximum withdrawal amount is mostly €4,000 per transaction.
This is high enough so that if you have a large balance, it will not take too long before it is completely withdrawn.
However, with some banking methods, the maximum withdrawal amount is lower (for example Paysafecard – €50, Astropay – €500, Mifinity – €1,000).
Syndicate Casino processes withdrawal transactions within 24 hours. After processing, payments that are approved are immediately sent out, to be received either instantly or within 1 – 3 days (via credit cards).
Syndicate Casino is relatively fast when it comes to pay-outs. You can also enjoy fee-free withdrawals, as processing fees are not charged most of the time.
Customer Support Service
An online casino to enjoy your gaming must provide to answer any question that players have and resolve any issues that may occur.
Thankfully, Syndicate Casino does this with a fine support service.
The service is available 24/ 7, so there are no downtimes. Whatever time of the day, or day of the year, the support service is there to hear and handle what threatens your gaming experience.
You can contact the service via email (using the email address email@example.com), or via Live Chat (by clicking the message button in the website).
Syndicate Casino answers email submissions very quickly. You’ll get a reply (to your email) without hours of requesting help.
Importantly, responses are largely friendly and helpful.
The bottom part of the homepage of Syndicate Casino has a short FAQ section where you will find answers to some popular questions.
With the FAQ right there on the homepage, it is not very detailed, but it will be a fine place to start if you have questions.
Who can play in Syndicate Casino?
Syndicate Casino is an online casino that focuses on the Australian market. To be more precise, out of the main markets, Syndicate Casino focuses on Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Portugal, South Africa, Ireland, Finland, Norway, Germany, and Spain.
That these are its main markets does not mean it accept players from only these territories. In fact, Syndicate Casino is a global brand that accepts players from all corners of the world.
However, that does not mean that it accepts everyone everywhere. Like every legit online casino out there, Syndicate Casino has a list of restricted countries – places whose players the casino does not accept.
The restricted countries include the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Spain, France, Netherlands, St. Maarten, St. Eustatius, Saba, Slovakia, Ukraine, Israel, Lithuania, Dutch West Indies, and Curacao.
If you resident in any of these restricted countries or their overseas territories, you are not allowed to register and play real money games in Syndicate Casino.
When resident in Australia, or any of the other accepted countries, you still need to be of legal age to be accepted to play in Syndicate Casino.
That is 18 years in most countries, and 21 years in some (like Estonia).
- The website (www.syndicate.casino) comes with a simple design and a fine user interface
- It is owned and operated by Dama N.V., which is a 100% legal, highly reputable, and very experienced casino operator
- It is a legit online casino with a valid gaming license (from Curacao), and reputable third-party seals of approval (like the AskGamblers Certificate of Trust)
- It uses the high-level bank-grade SSL encryption technology to keep users’ data safe
- More than 40+ software providers, allowing it to offer a variety of software experiences
- Top game developers are featured, allowing it to offer some of the best online casino games
- Has a huge game library of 3,000+ games that incudes every game type (slot table games, variety games, live games, etc), allowing it to have games for every online casino player
- Has some of the biggest progressive jackpot games (like Mega Moolah and Wheel of Wishes)
- It is mobile-friendly, so you can play anywhere
- It has the demo mode, so you can play games for free
- Has a very fine welcome bonus (which is up to €1,000 + 200 Free Spins)
- Has a fine loyalty program with many fine perks for players
- Runs promotions from time to time which have amazing prizes for competitive players
- Supports many banking options for depositing and withdrawing (including crypto options)
- The minimum deposit amount is only €10, which is a low amount that means everyone can afford to deposit
- The minimum withdrawal amount is only €20, which is a low amount that means it will not be long before players can request payment
- The maximum withdrawal amount is €4,000 per transaction, which is a relatively high amount that means it will not take too long to withdraw a large balance
- Withdrawals are processed within 24 hours, which means pay-outs are relatively fast
- Customer support service is live 24/ 7, so you can get help whenever you need it (via email and Live Chat)
- Video Pokers are limited
- There’s no jackpot section, so finding the different jackpot games is not as easy as it should be
- There’s no information about reload bonuses (you’ll have to wait to receive emails of what is available)
- Does not accept players from the United States
Syndicate Casino is a legitimate casino that is licensed and regulated by Curacao eGaming Commission.
Though targeting Aussies, Syndicate Casino is a global brand that claims to deliver exquisite services to online casino players out there.
Thankfully, it ticks many of the right boxes. With over 40 software developers powering Syndicate Casino, it delivers one of the richest casino experiences.
It boasts of over 3,000 top-quality games covering every genre, so it has the quality and variety of games to serve top-notch entertainment to every online casino player.
Syndicate Casino has sweet rewards for its players, which start with a 4-part welcome bonus that is up to €1,000 + 200 Free Spins.
In addition to excellent game offers and appealing promotions, Syndicate Casino also has a fine VIP program to reward you for every deposit, as well as regular tournaments with exciting prizes.
Syndicate Casino also gives you diverse payment methods.
All the modern payment methods are supported including local solutions and even digital currencies.
So, topping up your account or withdrawing winnings will be easy-peasy. Should you need help, you can get in touch with support agents via email and Live Chat.
The cons section below shows that there is little room for improvement.
However, on the whole, Syndicate Casino is a fine multi-software, bitcoin-friendly online casino.
If you’re not in any of the restricted countries (like the US), Syndicate Casino is worth checking.