Viking Bingo is inspired by the exploits of the ancient Vikings who usually hit the seas to conquer the lands across and return with many treasures. The promise is that this is one online casino where players can access treasures (aka hit wins, especially big wins, and rake home life-changing sums).
The question is whether this is just some enticing theming, ow whether Viking Bingo is a legit gaming site where players can actually hit treasure-size wins and get paid. That is, is it a house that gives fair gaming and is responsible in terms of payment?
Since gaming sites should primarily be for entertainment, another important question is about the entertainment value of Viking bingo. Does it have a good number and variety of high-quality games to deliver top-notch entertainment to a variety of players?
Also, does it tick the other boxes that the ideal gaming site should? For example, does it have a range of rewarding bonuses and promotions; does it allow for easy and fast transfer of funds (deposit and withdrawals); does it provide effective player support?
This Viking Bingo review will examine Viking Bingo in order to provide the information that will help you answer these questions and provides you with all the Viking Bingo sister sites.
Viking bingo – at a glance
|Operator||Jumpman Gaming Limited|
|License||UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)|
|Security||128-bit SSL data encryption|
|Software Providers||Several (including NetEnt, Microgaming, Eyecon, NYX, Bueprint, etc)|
|Mode of Play||Instant Play, Mobile|
|Games Selection||A few bingo rooms for 90-ball, 75-ball, and 80-ball bingo A few table games including Live Dealer games A huge slot collection (over 800 titles)|
|Welcome Bonus||A spin of a Mega Wheel for a chance to win up to 500 Free Spins on Starburst|
|Wagering Requirement||65x bonus amount|
|Banking Options||Paysafe card, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, PayPal, and PaByMobile (n/a for withdrawing)|
|Banking Limits||Minimum deposit: £10 Minimum withdrawal: £10|
|Pay-out Speed||5 – 7 business days (withdrawals are held pending for 3 business days)|
|Customer Support||Email (email@example.com), Facebook|
About Viking Bingo
Viking Bingo is one of several online casinos from Jumpman Gaming Limited which come with the bingo name. Some of the others are: Fever Bingo, Dove Bingo, Zeus Bingo, and Lights Camera Bingo. Given that the sites of Jumpman Gaming are fairly alike, you’ll find that, apart from its theming, Viking Bingo is identical to its sister sites.
Thus, if you had a good time in these other sites, you’re guaranteed a good time in Viking Bingo. Like its sister sites, Viking bingo is relatively new; it was established in 2019.
Viking Bingo comes with an interesting “Viking” theme that tantalizes with the promise of treasures. The website carries this theme well, as it features sailing ships and overflowing treasure chests.
The website comes with a cool colour scheme – a dark combination of ash and purple that’ll put you at ease. You’ll also find it very easy to move around.
Is Viking Bingo legit?
Yes, Viking Bingo is very legit. Playing in a scam site is tantamount to burning your hard-earned money. This is because there is either no chance of having winnings, or no chance of getting paid. Thankfully, being a legit site, when you play in Viking Bingo, there is definitely a chance of having winnings, and winners will definitely be paid.
That Viking Bingo is legit becomes clear when you look at its operator profile, its licensing information, and its operating record.
- Operator Profile – Viking Bingo is operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited. This gives the gaming site legitimacy because Jumpman Gaming is a 100% legal and reliable operator. Not only is Jumpman Gaming a fully registered company with a registered business address, it has churned out a lot of gaming sites which are regarded as legit industry-wide. A site from an operator of this profile, is very likely legit.
- Licensing Information – This is where Viking Bingo ends the discussion of whether it is legit. It is licensed and regulated by Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC), and the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). These are some of the best regulators in the business because of their high standards that make for player protection. For example, before their license can be obtained, the commission does a serious technical and financial of the applying casino. The technical check is to ensure that the users, data is safe, that fair gaming is provided, and more; while the financial check is to ensure that the casino has sufficient resources, and that players’ funds are separated from operating cash. All of these tell you that in Viking Bingo players can have winnings, that winners will be paid, and that players’ deposits are always safe (even if the casino goes bankrupt).
Also, the commissions (especially the UKGC) are known for the strict oversight of their casinos. The UKGC comes down hard on its casinos that show incompliance to its operating standards. The watchful eyes of the commission on Viking Bingo tells you that it is always on its behaviour. An online casino that is this well regulated can be nothing but legit.
- Operating Record – Established in 2019, Viking Bingo has not been around for long. Wondering why the record is still a proof of legitimacy? This is because the record is clean in terms of producing winners and paying. There’s a list of “biggest winners” in the casino’s homepage which tells you that the casino pays; and you’ll be hard pressed to see players’ complaints of non-payment, which tells you that the casino pays. Know that scams are either rigged an do not produce winners, or produce winners but do not pay. Thus, with a record (albeit a very short one) of producing winners and paying, Viking Bingo can be nothing but legit.
Is Viking Bingo safe?
Yes, Viking Bingo is safe. Definitely, no one will want his/ her sensitive data (like names, contact information, credit card information, etc) to fall into the wrong hands. Thus, before entering sensitive data into any site, it should be a site where such data will well-protected. Thankfully, Viking Bingo is such a gaming site.
The ancient Vikings were fierce warriors adept at using the axe, but this virtual Viking has moved on from such crude tools. When it comes to keeping users’ data safe, it uses the latest data security techniques such as the 128-bit SSL data encryption technology. Suffice it to say that this is the same protocol used by the top financial institutions. Thus, if you can trust the top banks with your data, the you can also trust Viking Bingo with your data.
Who wouldn’t want to access those overflowing treasure chests that the Vikings bring back from their raids? No one! Unfortunately, this virtual Viking does not give everyone the chance to open its chests. It accepts players from only 50+ countries. These countries are: Anguilla, Antarctica, Aruba, Austria, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Canada, Cayman Island, Chad, Christmas Islands, Cocos Island, Comoros, Cooks Island, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands Finland, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Greenland, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, Ireland, Kiribati, Lesotho, Macau, Madagascar, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Montserrat, New Caledonia, Norfolk Islands, Palau, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Samoa, Solomon Island, Svalbard, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Turks and Caicos Island, Tuvalu, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and Wallis & Futuna.
Viking Bingo Sister Sites
There are other popular and legitimate bingo sites like Viking Bingo. They are known as Viking Bingo sister sites. The reason they are called Viking Bingo sister sites is that they share the same games, bonuses, promotions and even similar management.
Below are the Viking Bingo sister sites:
Number and Variety of Games
We’ve been calling Viking Bingo an online casino instead of a bingo site. This reason for this is clear in this section. First, Viking Bingo has over 900 online games, which makes it a relatively big online casino. The games are distributed across three categories – Bingo, Table Games, and Slots.
With its name, it will bother on criminal for Viking Bingo not to offer bingo games. Thankfully it has bingo games for players that crave fast-paced gaming. You’ll find the most popular bingo games in the site, including 90-ball bingo, 75-ball bingo, and 80-ball bingo. These games are available in a couple of exciting rooms.
Since a true bingo site should have more than “a couple of rooms”, Viking Bingo does not come out as a true bingo site. Many lovers of bingos will find the options disappointing. However, some of the bingo rooms of Viking Bingo give the big wins. Such rooms as the “Bingo Millions” and the “Bingo Millions Instant” have prizes of 7-figures.
- Table Games
Viking Bingo has a “table games” section. So, if you’ll rather sit at the tables for your casino thrills, Viking Bingo can also be for you. Its table games hold about 23 titles which are one of Baccarat, Blackjack, or Roulettes. You’ll find different versions of these games.
Fans of the game of 21 will find specials like Classic Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, Vegas Downtown Blackjack, and 2 Live blackjack titles; while fans of the fascinating French Wheel will find European Roulette, American Roulette, Auto Roulette, and 2 Live Roulette titles.
However, patrons of the classic casino games will find the table games section of Viking Bingo disappointing. First, the options of Baccarats, Blackjacks, and Roulettes featured are limited. Secondly, with only these 3 table variants provided, players that fancy craps and pokers (table pokers and video pokers) will not find joy in Viking Bingo.
The one very pleasing thing with the table games section is that Live Casino games (albeit only 4) are provided. With games means that players of Viking Bingo can get to enjoy real casino action streamed by live dealers right from the floors of brick and mortar casino.
Viking Bingo has a mind-blowing slot section, as over 90% of its 900+ games are the slot games. This is a clear statement that the primary games of Viking Bingo are slots. For a gaming site with a bingo name, a slot- focus comes out as a bit of an oddity. Not that slot fans will mind! Whatever slot game you want, you’ll find in Viking Bingo, from the classic 3-reels slots to the 5-reel video slots.
The slot selection also features a wide range of crazily exciting themes; ensuring that every taste is catered for. There are Viking themes (like the popular Vikings Go Berzerk Slot), there are sea-faring themes, there are adventure themes, and more. Some of the top slot games in the house are: Starburst, Fluffy Favourites, Gonzo’s Quest, 7 Monkeys, Immortal Romance, Agent Jane Blonde, Age of Conquest, Fishin’ Frenzy, 7 Monkeys, 9 Masks of Fire, Thunderstruck II, Lost Vegas, and more.
For a gaming site that entices with talks of treasure chest, you’ll want to find many jackpot games. Thankfully, Viking Bingo does not disappoint. It has a jackpot section where you’ll find about 40 jackpot slots, which include progressive slots with amounts that keep growing. These jackpots include: Fluffy Favourites Fairground, Piggy Payout, Fluffy Too Mega Jackpots, Enchanted Prince, Kingdom of Cash, Heart Burst, Shaman’s Dreams, Shopping Spree, and more.
The only “itch” in the slot section is the lack of filters for fining games. Viking Bingo does not allow for finding slot games by provider, theme, or feature.
Quality of Games
In Viking Bingo, not only will you be happy with the overall number of games, you’ll also be happy with the quality of games. It has games with top-drawer graphics, sound effect, and game-play features. This is because these games come from leading developers of online casino games.
The game providers featured in Viking Bingo include: NetEnt, Microgaming, Eyecon, Yggdrasil Gaming, Red Tiger, Pragmatic Play, NYX Interactive, Playtech, Playson, Leander, Blueprint, Just For The Win (JFTW), Big Time Gaming (BTG), Gamevy, Amatic Industries, SG Gaming, Tom Horn Gaming, Foxium, Lightning Box, Genii, NextGen, and High5Games.
It will not matter much that a casino features the best games if accessing these games is a hassle. Thankfully, Viking Bingo gives you flexibility. First, it is available as an Instant Play casino. This removes the hassle of downloading and installing a casino software to your device before you can access games. You can instantly load and play games in your web browser upon reaching the casino’s website.
However, the Instant Play mode gives more than instant access; it also gives the freedom of playing games from different devices. No longer are you restricted to playing from the one device that has the casino software. Rather, using a compatible web browser in any device you can lay your hands on, you can reach the casino and start bursting open those treasure chests.
Also, Viking Bingo is available for mobile gaming. It works with the popular mobile operating systems (iOS and Android), so you’re not left out on account of your device. Mobile gaming removes the stress of going to sit before a desktop to play online casino games. Wherever you are, and whatever you may be doing, you can enjoy sweet gaming in Viking Bingo as long as you have your smartphones or tablets with you.
Who doesn’t like freebies? Online casinos are known for dishing out the freebies, which come as either opportunities to win free plays or opportunities to win tangible prizes. Thankfully, Viking Bingo plays by the book, and lines up the offers which we hereunder categorize as welcome bonus, other bonuses, and loyalty program. Note that Viking Bingo does not use the popular deposit match bonuses; rather its promotions are mainly about winning free spins. This also lends to the slot-focus of Viking Bingo.
Being the welcome bonus, it is the first bonus that new players get. About this, the Viking Bingo says: “Start your Viking Bingo adventure by opening your Loot Chest to win up to 500 FREE Spins on Starburst!”
The welcome bonus is actually a lottery-style game. Opening your Loot Chest is simply spinning the Mega Wheel. You get a free spin of the spin of the wheel upon your first deposit of only £10. The wheel has different segments each showing a prize that can be won after spinning; with the grand prize being 500 Free Spins on Starburst. However, the wheel also has smaller packs of free spins on other slot games, £10 Amazon Voucher, Spin Again, and Unlucky. This means a prize is not guaranteed. However, its super thrilling.
The bonuses do not stop with the welcome offer. Thus, even after losing your new player status, you can still claim bonuses. Some of these are:
- Monthly Prize Draw – Viking Bingo runs a prize draw every month where a lucky player that is randomly chosen gets a super-duper prize. Ticket to the draw comes easily – a ticket for every £10 wagered on the specified game. In the month of writing, the offer was tagged the Gonzo’s Gold Giveaway; and the prize was a solid bar of gold worth £1,435 or cash equivalent.
- Deposit Bonuses – Viking Bingo makes depositing worthwhile by often running offers designed to give players who make qualifying deposits something. When writing, we found the Turbo Reel offer; and it had something for everyone who deposits £100 or more. That something was a chance to win 50 – 500 Free Spins.
- Cashbacks – Viking Bingo makes losing less painful. When writing, we found the Daily Cashback offer. This was designed to give you back a percentage of your deposits that you lose in the casino. Play today; and if you lose, you’ll get a part of the losses (up to 10%) tomorrow. There was also the Double Cashback Promo, which was simply a cashback boost. This was designed to give players double the regular daily cashback in their first 31 days of using Viking Bingo.
- Exclusive Promotions – These are innovative offers of Viking Bingo that you won’t find somewhere else (except in its sister sites). We found the Collect Trophies promo, which was designed to reward some effort. Complete fun tasks and get trophies; and for those trophies, get Free Spins. There was also the 200 Club promo which was a reason to step up collecting of trophies. For every 200 trophies collected, Viking Bingo will give an extra reward of a £10 Amazon Voucher. There was also the “Chicken Dinner Winner” Promo, which was designed to make winning sweet. Any month you manage the biggest single spin win, Viking Bingo will give you an extra reward of a £50 Just Eat Voucher.
- Bingo Bonus – Viking Bingo often run offers targeting bingo players. When writing, we found the Friday Fun Promo. Players in the exclusive Friday Fun Bingo Room can win a share of £2,500 every Friday at 8PM.
With the loyalty program, it pays to continue in Viking Bingo. As you deposit and play, you earn loyalty points – a point for every £1 deposited. The points accumulated gives you a placing in the 5-level loyalty program; and the higher placed you are, the more benefits you can enjoy.
|…to attain VIP level (loyalty points)||…to maintain VIP level (min monthly wager)||Birthday Bonus||Daily Cashback||Free Spins|
While having a loyalty program is fine. The benefits of the program are not exciting. We’ll want to see more than the trio of birthday bonus, daily cash back, and free spins. Viking Bingo does not even allow for the more basic exchange of loyalty point for bonus money.
Whether the bonuses of Viking Bingo are worth claiming is something you’ll know after considering the following bonus conditions:
Maximum Win Amount
When using free spins, a maximum win amount of £8 per 10 free spins applies. This takes away winning big. For example, even if you hit the 500 free spins that is winnable from most of the casino’s offers, using the free plays cannot get you winnings more than £400.
Bonus Wagering Requirement
A 65x wagering requirement to all bonuses of Viking Bingo. When playing using free spins; the bonus is the winnings obtained from the free plays. The 65x bonus wagering requirement of Viking Bingo takes away from the bonuses; as it makes it difficult to clear bonuses for withdrawals.
For example, should you win £100 from using free spins, before withdrawals will be permitted, you must wager a minimum of £6,500. Know that the 65x wagering requirement of Viking Bingo is way higher than the industry’s average, which is about 40x bonus amount.
Maximum Bonus Conversion
After meeting the wagering requirement, the casino converts bonus balance to real money which is withdrawable. However, the maximum bonus money it converts is the value of your lifetime deposits in the casino up to £250.
This effectively takes away having a big pay-out when you play using bonuses. No matter how big a balance you have accumulated after meeting the wagering requirement, what will be made withdrawable is the value of your lifetime deposits or £250 (whichever is lower).
The ancient Vikings did not know about banking, but this virtual one does. It allows depositing and playing in GBP (£). While you may want to see more currency options, you can take solace from knowing that putting those Pounds Sterling in your account is relatively easy. From the deposit page, it’s just a matter of selecting a deposit option, and filling the deposit form.
- Deposit Options – You’ll find the deposit options that Viking Bingo provides limited. These are: Paysafe card, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, PayPal, and PaByMobile.
- Deposit Limits – Viking Bingo accepts deposits as low as £10. With this low minimum deposit amount, even those with thin budgets will not have a hard time depositing.
- Deposit Processing time – Viking Bingo processes deposits instantly. So, after hitting the “deposit” button, the deposited funds will be sent to your casino account almost immediately.
- Deposit Fees – Viking Bingo does not charge for depositing when you use all but one of its deposit options. That odd one out is PayByMobile, and it attracts a £2.50 transaction fee.
Being that it is legit, this virtual Viking sends out payments when winners withdraw. Importantly, the process of requesting payment is relatively easy. From the withdrawal page, it’s just a matter of selecting a withdrawal option, and filling the withdrawal form.
- Withdrawal Options – Viking Bingo also has it light when it comes to banking options for withdrawing. It supports only Paysafe card, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and PayPal.
- Withdrawal Limits – Viking Bingo allows players withdraw as low as £10 from their casino account. With this low minimum withdrawal amount, it will not take much time for players to accumulate a balance that can be withdrawn.
- Pay-out Speed – After hitting the “withdraw” button, it’ll take at least 5 – 7 business days for your payment to hit your bank account. Thus, Viking Bingo does not feature fast pay-outs. The pay-out timeframe can be separated into 3 times lines. The first timeline is the withdrawal pending time. After a withdrawal request is received, the casino does not process it immediately. Rather, it holds it pending for 3 business days. While your withdrawal is pending, you can cancel it, so that the money will be put back in your casino account and available to you again for playing games. However, cancelling your withdrawal and playing using the funds is tantamount to risking “that one bird you have at hand for the many in the bush”. The second timeline is the withdrawal processing time. After your withdrawal passes its 3 days pending time, it is processed, usually within one day. The third timeline is the external processing. This is the time from when approved payments are issued to when they are received. This usually takes 1 – 3 business days.
- Withdrawal Fees – Viking Bingo charge for withdrawing. No matter the withdrawal option used, there’s a £2.50 transaction fee for every withdrawal.
Customer Support Service
Should you have questions or issues and need to contact someone for assistance, Viking Bingo has arranged a support team. A support agent can be contacted using email or Facebook. To use the Facebook service, hit “message us” in the contact us page of the website. To use the email service, send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email response time is up to 2 business days. If you don’t have patience, getting help from Viking Bingo will be frustrating. It also does not help that contact channels which make for instant feedback (such as telephone service and the regular live chat) are not supported. Also, the support service is not available round the clock. You can only get through in the working hours of the weekdays (Monday to Friday).
Should you want quick answers, and do not mind finding them yourself, Viking Bingo has arranged an FAQ page. It provides answers to many popular questions. To aid navigation the page is arranged by the following topics: account management, deposit, bonuses, withdrawals, and support.
ALSO SEE: Zeus Bingo Review
Viking Bingo is a gaming site from Jumpman Gaming Limited that entices with promises of treasure chests. Thankfully, it is a legit site that gives fair gaming and operates responsibly, so hitting treasure-size wins is really possible; and you’ll get paid too.
Viking Bingo is also an entertaining house having a host of high-quality and super-thrilling online and mobile games for lovers of bingo, slots, and the classic casino games. However, it is slots and not bingo that is the main offering in Viking Bingo. You’ll find fine promotions; you’ll have it easy depositing and withdrawing; and you’ll get help when you need it.
However, as you’ll find below, the pros outnumber and outweigh the cons. Thus, on the whole, Viking Bingo comes out well. Should you play in Viking Bingo? Check the cons section; and if you can live with them, then the answer is an easy yes.
- Has an exciting theme Viking theme which promises big winnings
- Has a user-friendly website (www.vikingbingo.com)
- Operated by the 100% legal and reliable Jumpman Gaming
- Is well regulated (licensed by UKGC and AGCC)
- Keeps users’ data safe using SSL technology
- Is a relatively big house with over 900 games
- Has the popular bingo variants, a rich selection of slots, and a few table games (that includes live table games)
- It is an Instant Play casino that gives instant access to games from a web browser
- It is mobile-friendly, allowing gaming wherever and whenever
- Games are of the highest quality as they are supplied by leading game developers
- Has a thrilling welcome bonus which gives new players a spin of a Mega Wheel for a chance to win up o 500 Free Spins on Starburst
- Has many other bonuses for existing players; and these include a loyalty program
- Depositing and withdrawing are relatively easy
- Deposits are instantly processed
- Minimum deposit limit is only £10
- Minimum withdrawal limit is only £10
- Customer support is provided via email (email@example.com) and Facebook messaging
- Has a long list of restricted countries which includes the US
- Does not have bingo as its main offering, despite it having a bingo name
- The bingo and table games sections are relatively weak
- The loyalty program is relatively weak
- The wagering requirement (65x bonus amount) is relatively high
- The maximum amount made withdrawal after meeting wagering requirement is limited to the value of lifetime deposits up to £250
- The only currency supported is GBP (£)
- Banking options for depositing and withdrawing are relatively few
- Withdrawals are held pending for 3 business days, so pay-out is relatively slow
- A £2.50 transaction fee is charged for every withdrawal
- Contact channels for instant feedback (such as telephone and Live Chat) are not supported