Simba Slots review – Simba is the main character of Disney’s “The Lion King” franchise. The amiable young lion captivated audience world-over with its journey from an innocent cub manipulated into running away from the pride and the kingship that he was destined for to a courageous lion who returned to take over the kingship from a tyrant uncle.
Inspired by this Lion King and all his baggage, Simba Slots can only be promising to be an online casino that will captivate online casino players world-over.
The question is whether this is just some interesting theming or whether Simba Slots really has what it takes to be capable of attracting or holding interest. That is, does Simba Slots have an excellent range of world-class online casino games; does it provide attractive bonuses and casino promotions; does it have excellent casino services (like easy and fast depositing and withdrawing, effective customer service, etc)? In the first place, is Simba Slots legit and safe?
This Simba Slots review will examine Simba Slots in order to provide the information that will help you answer these questions and also shows you all Simba Slots sister sites.
About Simba Slots
Simba Slots is operated by Jumpman Gaming Limited. It is one of the slots-focused online casinos from the Group. Some of the others like it are Fever Slots, Cop Slots, Fairground Slots, Pinball Slots, Slots Animal, and Slots Kingdom. Like most of its sister sites, Simba Slots was established in 2019, so it is relatively new in the market.
Simba Slots comes with a captivating theme. With the Lion King franchise so captivating and its lead character (Simba) so loveable; Simba Slots has a theme promising that it’s an online casino that’ll so captivate you that you’ll fall in love with it. Simba Slots comes with a simple site that sets the tone for loving it.
Is Simba Slots legit?
There’s no that Simba Slots is one legit online casino. This is clear considering that it is backed by a 100% legal and reliable operator, that it is well-regulated, and that it has consistently been creating and paying winners.
- Operator Profile – A shady operator can only mean trouble. However, the operator of Simba Slots (Jumpman Gaming Limited) is as clean as casino operators come. It is 100% legal as it is fully registered (with registration number and a registered business address). It is also a well-known and respected operator, as it is responsible for scores of other gaming sites which industry watchers and players alike rate as legit. With Simba Slots coming from an operator of this profile (100% legal and reliable), it is hard seeing it as anything but legit.
- Licensing Detail – An unregulated casino or one that has weak regulation can only mean trouble. However, Simba Slots is neither of those. It is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC), which are two of the most reputable gambling commissions in the industry. These offices set the bar very high that many operators literally avoid them. Any casino applying for their license will go through a rigorous approval process, which checks whether the casino provides fair gaming, is financially stable, is safe, and more. After obtaining the license, the commission also continue to monitor the activities of the casino to ensure that standards are always maintained. Thus, with Simba Slots having these reputable licenses, you can be sure that it passed the checks by proving itself technically and financially sound, and that with the watchful eyes of the commission always on it, it operates to high standards (especially with regards to being fair ad actually paying winners). With Simba Slots, this well-regulated, it is definitely legit.
- Operating Record – A casino with a record of non-payment can only mean trouble. In this regard, Simba Slots has not been around for long (which is not very good). However, in its existence, players come out with winnings and get paid. This is clear from doing a small online search. You’ll find winners of Simba Slots in independent review platforms, but you’ll not find complains of non-payment. In our experience, players come out to shout it out when scams refuse them payment. With Simba Slots having winners and paying, it can only be legit.
Is Simba Slots safe?
There’s no doubt that Simba Slots is a safe online casino when it comes to protection of users’ data. Such sensitive data like personal information and transaction information shouldn’t be allowed to fall into the wrong hands. You can be sure of that when playing in Simba Slots.
It uses industry best data protection techniques such as the bank-grade SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. The 128-bit SSL encryption is nigh uncrackable, ensuring that your data will not be captured and read when being transmitted or when stored in their servers.
Everyone world-over could see and be thrilled by the original Simba, however not everyone can access and be thrilled by this virtual Simba. This is because Simba Slots does not accept registration from players in certain countries. Unfortunately, the list of restricted countries is relatively long and includes the United States.
Only players from about 55 countries are allowed to use Simba Slots. These are: Anguilla, Antarctica, Aruba, Austria, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Canada, Cayman Island, Chad, Christmas Islands, Cocos Island, Comoros, Cooks Island, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands Finland, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Greenland, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, Ireland, Kiribati, Lesotho, Macau, Madagascar, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Montserrat, New Caledonia, Norfolk Islands, Palau, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Samoa, Solomon Island, Svalbard, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Turks and Caicos Island, Tuvalu, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and Wallis and Futuna.
Simba Slots Sister Sites
There are a number of other popular and legitimate casinos sites like Simba Slots. They are regarded as Simba Slots sister sites. The reason they are called Simba Slots sister casinos is that they share the same games, bonuses and management.
Below are the Simba Slots sister sites:
About Simba Slots Summary
Score: 9/ 10
Simba Slots definitely aces it in terms of legitimacy and safety. Having a 100% legal operator and being well regulated, there’s no doubt about that. The lost point is because of the casino’s relatively long list of restricted countries which includes the US.
Simba Slots is able to offer a variety of experiences as it is powered by a variety of software providers. You’ll find games from the likes of NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, NYX, Eyecon, Elk Studios, Microgaming, 1x2Games, Blueprint, Red Tiger, Playtech, Lightning Box, Instant Win Gaming (IWG), Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Yggdrasil Gaming, Leander, iSoftBet, 2 By 2 Gaming, Core Gaming, Tom Horn Gaming, Gamevy, Playson, and Genii. With these, there’s hardly a top developer of online casino games that Simba Slots does not feature. So, it is able to offer beautiful games with eye-catchy graphics and engaging sound effects.
Simba Slots may have a theme straight from the jungle, but the casino is in touch with the latest in online casino gaming. With online casinos moving away from the traditional download-play mode to an in-browser Instant Play mode, Simba Slots is an Instant Play casino. That is, you do not have to download and install a casino app to your device for you to use Simba Slots. Using a web browser in any device, simply reach the casino’s website, log in, and you’ll have instant access to its games.
Simba Slots is mobile optimized. Using Android or iOS devices, you can reach the casino and enjoy gaming as with any desktop device. That is, with Simba Slots, you can take the casino with you everywhere you go. Wherever you are and whatever you may be doing, as long as you can punch on your smartphones or tablets, you can enjoy the thrilling provisions of Simba Slots.
Simba Slots is a relatively large online casino, as it boasts of over 900 online casino games. However, as the casino’s name already lets out, it is strong on slots. But it is not by any means a slot-only online casino as it offers a few other games like blackjacks, roulettes, and bingo.
Simba Slots will captivate any lover of the spinning reels. With over 850 of the reels in its lobby, Simba Slots will take every slot fan to la-la land. Whether you want classic slots to bring back everything about the olden days of slot gaming, or whether you want latest video slots to remind you of everything that makes slot gaming great in recent times, you’ll find your place in Simba Slots.
The casino comes ready with slots matching players’ unique tastes and preferences. Its diverse themes include: animal kingdom, underwater world, crime world, adventures, ancient civilization, and more.
Simba Slots has some of the best slots in the business. These include: Aloha, Starburst, Immortal Romance, Gonzo’s Quest, Wild West Gold, Buffalo King, Great Rhino, Fishin’ Frenzy, 9 Masks of Fire, 7’s Deluxe, Rainbow Riches, Fluffy Favourites, and more. One thing that was not pleasing is that, for an online casino with a huge slot collection, Simba Slots does not provide filters for finding particular slot games.
Some online casinos will allow you find slot games by software provider, feature, pay-lines, and themes; but Simba Slots does not provide any of those filters. The only things it gives are “Newest slots” and “Hot slots” sections, which show players the latest slots incorporated by the casino and the most popular slots in the casino respectively.
Simba Slots also has a “jackpot” section which holds about 40 titles that give players the chance to win big. Some of these are: Unicorn Bliss, Hold the Safe, Shopping Spree, Kingdom of Cash, Temple of Ausar, Ozwin’s Jackpots, Irish Luck, Shaman’s Dreams, Piggy Pay-out, and more.
Simba Slots also provides table games for all lovers of classic casino games. However, because the casino stays true to its name, it is slot heavy and the table games section “suffers”. That is, the section is relatively weak. As of writing, only 23 titles were featured; which are: 10 Blackjacks, 2 Baccarats, and 11 Roulettes.
For the game of 21, exciting variants like Vegas Strip Blackjack, Vegas Single Deck Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, as well as Live Blackjacks games are featured. For the fascinating French wheel, exciting variants like American Roulette, European Roulette, and Live Roulette are featured. The presence of liver versions of Blackjack and Roulette means Simba Slots is up to pace with latest technology.
These games use latest streaming technology to bring live-action from the real tables in the floors of brick and mortar casino (hosted by live dealer games) to players in their comfort zone; allowing them the experience of real casino gaming and the convenience of online casino gaming.
However, with Simba Slots not offering craps, table pokers, video pokers, and other table thrillers. Enthusiasts of the table games will find it limited.
Simba Slots does not leave it at the slots and table games. It provides bingo games for those who crave instant wins. The section has a couple of rooms for popular bingo variants like 90-ball bingo and 75-ball bingo, as well as the less popular 80-ball bingo. Bingo fun is always readily available. The bingo rooms can also bring the big wins, as there are “bingo millions” rooms which each hold prizes of 7-figures.
Game Offering Summary
Game Offering Score: 7/ 10
Simba Slots surely provides entertainment. Having top games from top providers, and with the 900+ games cutting across different categories, there’s no doubt about that. The lost points are because: the casino’s humongous slot section has limited filters for fining games, and the casino’s strong slot focus means its other sections are weak.
Simba Slots can forget about its goal of being captivating if there are no attractive bonuses. Thankfully it provides a fine range of attractive bonuses. These can be separated into: welcome bonus (for new players), other bonuses (for players already with accounts), and a loyalty scheme (to reward all who stick around).
Simba Slots invites new players to open the safari chest and claim up to 500 Free Spins on Starburst. This is typical of casinos from Jumpman Gaming Limited. The welcome offer is actually a mini-game, because what new players get is a free spin of the Mega Reel, where the 500 Free Spins is just one of many amazing prizes that can be won. Others sections of the reel will reveal prizes like Amazon Vouchers and Free spins on Fluffy Favourites.
Thankfully, the safari has more than a welcome chest for players to open and enjoy bonuses. If you already have a casino account, other chests that you can open for rewards include:
- Gonzo’s Gold Giveaway – This chest is the lucky prize draw for the month of writing this review. The winner of the draw gets a solid gold bar worth £1,435. Getting entries for the draw is simple – simply deposit and wager £10 in the promotion period.
- Daily Cashback – This chest gives players a percentage of their deposit losses every single day. How much cashback is gotten depends on the player’s VIP level (Newbie level: 0%, Expert level: 1%, Pro level: 3%, VIP level: 5%, Legend level: 10%).
- 31 Days of Double Cashback – This chest gives the daily cashback offer a boost. In the first 31 days in Simba Slots, Newbie players gets a 1% daily cashback, while every other VIP level gets double the regular daily cashback (that is, Newbie level: 1%, Expert level: 2%, Pro level: 6%, VIP level: 10%, Legend level: 20%).
- Trophies for Free Spins – This chest direct players to fun tasks that they can complete to earn trophies, which can then be exchanged for Free Spins.
- 200 Club – This chest rewards players very active in opening the “trophies” chest. For every 200 trophies collected, there’s a bonus – a £10 Amazon Voucher
- Spin to Win – This chest can only be opened by players who deposit £100 or more. Make the qualifying deposit, and you’ll get one free spin of the Meg Reel for a chance to win 50 to 500 Free Spins
- Happy Hours – This chest can be opened by playing between 3pm and 7pm every Wednesdays. Simply log in and play in that time and you’ll get a chance to win 10+ Free Spins.
- Chicken Dinner Winner – This chest can be opened by players who hit the biggest single spin win. Be that lucky winner, and you’ll get to enjoy your win with a bonus – a £50 Just Eat Voucher.
- Friday Fun – This chest can be opened by bingo players. Simply play in the “Friday Fun” bingo room every Friday at 8pm and get a chance to win a share of £2,500.
The casinos of Jumpman Gaming Limited share a loyalty program. Every £1 deposited in the casino will earn you one loyalty point (kudos). Accumulated loyalty points in the last 3 months determine your placement in the 5-tier loyalty program. So, the more kudos you earn, the higher your VIP status; and higher means better benefits.
|Loyalty points required to unlock levels||–||101+||1,001+||2,501+||5,000+|
|Monthly wagers required to maintain levels||–||£100+||£1,000+||£5,000+||£20,000|
Thus, the loyalty program is not very exciting. We’ll like to see more benefits than the daily cashback, free spins, and birthday bonus that are offered here.
Conditions that are attached to bonuses can make bonuses less attractive. Thus, it is important to look at conditions before jumping at bonus offers. Some bonus conditions that apply in Simba Slots are:
Like all of its sister sites, bonuses of Simba Slots are subject to a 65x bonus wagering requirement. That is, any bonus claimed in the house must be rolled over 65 times. That is, if you are credited a £100 bonus, before you can make a withdrawal from your account, you’ll have to wager a minimum of £6,500.
This is a high wagering requirement. It is way higher than the industry standard wagering requirement which is 40x bonus amount. Thus, when opening chests to claim bonuses in Simba Slots, know that it’ll take relatively more wagering to clear them and be able to request payment.
Maximum Bonus Conversion
This is basically the maximum cash-out amount. After clearing bonuses, the full balance remaining cannot be withdrawn especially if it is large. After successfully meeting wagering requirement, the bonus amount that Simba Slots converts to real money (that is withdrawable) is equal to lifetime deposits up to £250.
Thus, if your balance reads £1,000 after meeting wagering requirement, but your lifetime deposits in the casino is only £50, only £50 will be made available for withdrawing, while the remaining £950 is lost. However, continuing this example, if your lifetime deposits is £2,000, only £250 will be made available for withdrawing, and the remaining £750 is lost. Thus, with this bonus condition, you cannot get a big pay-out when you use bonuses.
Promotions Score: 7/10
Simba Slots provides attractive offers. With a welcome bonus that can net new players up to 500 Free Spins and many other bonuses (which includes a loyalty program), there’s no doubt about that. The lost points are because the loyalty program is weak (does not have many benefits), the 65x wagering requirement is high, and maximum cash-out is low (limited to lifetime deposits up to £250).
Simba Slots supports only the GBP, so you’ll be depositing, playing, and withdrawing using this one currency. The casino makes it easy to fund your account so that you can enjoy your gaming. Once you are logged in, the cashier is prominent; you can then go to the deposit page, select a deposit method and fill the deposit form that comes up.
Deposit options are limited in Simba Slots. You can only find: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafecard, and Boku (Pay By Mobile). Talking of crypto options? There’s no room for even popular e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill!
The minimum deposit amount in Simba Slots is £10. Everyone wants minimum deposit amount to be low; and Simba Slots ticks the box. With this low £10 amount, players can easily spare a change to put into their accounts and enjoy some gaming.
Deposit Processing Time
Simba Slots runs in the sprints when it comes to processing deposits. All deposits are swiftly processed, and the funds are immediately made available for playing with.
In Simba Slots, depositing is free with all methods but one – Pay By Mobile. When using this, a £2.50 transaction fee is applicable.
You want to withdraw your money when you have winnings. Requesting payment is also easy in Simba Slots. Once logged in; from the casher which is available, reach the withdrawal page. There, select a withdrawal method, and fill the withdrawal form that comes up.
Given the limited deposit options, the withdrawal options are also limited. You can only find PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and Paysafecard.
The minimum withdrawal amount in Simba Slots is also £10. Everyone wants minimum withdrawal amount to be low; and Simba Slots ticks this box. With its low £10 minimum withdrawal amount, you do not need to build a hefty balance before you can request payment.
Unfortunately, Simba Slots does not run in the sprints when it comes to processing withdrawals. When you submit a withdrawal request, the casino holds it pending for 3 working days.
It explains that this is for players’ convenience; that players who run out of funds for playing will not have to make a fresh deposit, but can quickly reverse the withdrawal (while it is pending) and have the funds returned to the casino account and available for use. However, know that you risk losing the funds if you reverse a withdrawal to play more.
After the withdrawing pending period, withdrawals are processed. This is within a day (that is if the casino has received required documents). After processing, payments that are approved are sent out; and receiving this is usually within 1 – 3 business days. Thus, with the pending period, processing time, and external processing, payments from Simba Slots take 5 – 7 business days.
In Simba Slots, withdrawing is not free no matter the method used. There is a blanket £2.50 transaction fee on all withdrawals.
Promotions Score: 7.5/ 10
You’ll have no problem with depositing or withdrawing. With Simba Slots supporting convenient banking options and having friendly minimum banking limits, there’s no doubt about that. The lost points are because banking options are limited, withdrawing is slow because of the 3 days withdrawal pending period, and a £2.50 fee applies to every withdrawal.
Customer Support Service
To be capable of attracting or holding interest, an online casino must provide for answering questions that players have as well as solving player issues that arise. Thankfully, Simba Slots has a support team for just this.
The support team can be contacted via email and Facebook. The email address to direct enquiries is firstname.lastname@example.org, while you can message the casino using a link in the “contact us” page. The services can be used anytime. However, when using emails, it’ll take up to 2 working days for feedback to come.
Simba Slots also provides the self-help FAQ page, which is a fine place that players who have questions can go to for quick answers. The many questions answered in the page are arranged by topics as follows: Account Management, Deposit, Bonus, Withdrawal, and Support.
Customer Support Summary
Customer Support Score: 6.5/ 10
Help is available should you need it. With a support team that can be reached via email and facebook, and a self-help FAQ page, there’s no doubt about this. The lost points are because: contact channels are limited (no telephone), and email response time is relatively slow (2 working days).
Simba Slots is a legit online casino from Jumpman Gaming. Inspired by the amiable Lion King character, Simba Slots promises to captivate players world-over. Thankfully, Simba Slots does a good job of this. It has a huge game selection, and a game variety that caters to different gaming preferences.
Simba Slots has fine bonuses and promotions for new players and everyone else. On the banking front, depositing and withdrawing comes easy. Should you need help, there’s a support team to reach out to.
However, Simba Slots is not that all-good online casino. For example, it is a slot-focused site with everything for slots fans, but very little for fans of other games. Also, bonus conditions are not so friendly, and payments come slow. But, on the whole, Simba Slots is a solid online casino. A look below will show that its pros far outweigh the cons. If you can live with these cons, then there is no reason not to head to Simba Slots.
- A simple and user-friendly website.
- Comes from a legit and reliable operator (Jumpman Gaming Limited)
- Licensed and regulated by reputable gambling commissions (UKGC and AGCC)
- Keeps users’ data safe using SSL technology
- Draws amazing games from top gaming developers of online casino games like NetEnt, Microgaming, Elk Studios, Eyecon, and more
- Games are accessible in an Instant Play format allowing for instantly playing games using web browsers
- Mobile gaming is provided allowing for playing games from wherever
- Holds over 900 online casino games
- Having a slot focus, it provides virtually every slot type, feature, and imaginable theme
- A few other games are provided (table games, bingo and Live Dealer games)
- About 40 slot jackpots are provided which allows for winning big
- As a welcome bonus, new players get a thrilling spin of the Mega Reel for a chance to win up to 500 Free Spin
- A ton of other bonuses are provided where players can win free spins and other amazing offers (like Vouchers)
- There’s a loyalty program which rewards players from the first deposit and onwards
- Depositing and withdrawing are easy and powered by a couple of convenient banking options
- All deposits are instantly processed
- Minimum deposit amount is £10; a low amount which means even players with thin budgets can afford to deposit
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £10; a low amount which means it will not take time to get a withdrawable balance
- A support team is available that can always be reached for assistance via email (email@example.com) and Facebook messaging
- Established in 2019, it’s been around for just a year
- There’s a long list of restricted countries, and this includes the US
- The table games section is weak – blackjack and roulettes are limited, while table pokers, video pokers, and craps are not provided at all
- The loyalty program does not give many rewards
- Bonus wagering requirement (65x bonus amount) is relatively high
- Maximum cash-out after meeting wagering requirement is limited to lifetime deposits up to £250
- Deposit and withdrawal option are limited (even missing such popular e-wallets as Neteller and Skrill)
- Withdrawals are slow because of the casino’s policy of holding withdrawals pending for 3 working days
- All withdrawals incur a £2.50 transaction fee
- Email replies take 2 working days, and telephone support is not available for instant feedback