Fancy those action-packed tales of knights in their shining armours riding off to climb up towers and rescue the princess or to climb down into dungeons and slay the dragon? Slots Kingdom is an online casino inspired by such tales. It promises to put you right in the middle of the action. That is, you can have your own exciting adventure in this virtual kingdom.
The question is whether the excitement-laden theme of Slots Kingdom is just clever theming or whether Slots Kingdom has what it takes to serve top-notch casino excitement at every turn. That is, does it have a good range of top-quality and super-thrilling online casino games that’ll guarantee your entertainment? Does it have a range of bonus offers to boost your playing and opportunities of winning? Does it offer top casino services (such as easy and fast pay-ins and pay-outs, effective customer service, etc)? In the first place, is Slots Kingdom legit or is it a good-for-nothing scam?
This review will examine Slots Kingdom in order to provide the information that will help you answer these questions and also all the Slots Kingdom sister sites.
About Slots Kingdom
|Score: 9.0/ 10.0 …legit and safe; but with many country restrictions||Website||www.slotskingdom.co.uk|
|Licensed||UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)|
|Security||SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption|
|Accepted Countries||United Kingdom and 50+ others|
SlotsKingdom.com is an online casino launched in 2017 by Jumpman Gaming Limited. You don’t need any introduction; the casino’s name (Slots Kingdom) makes it clear that it is one of the many slots-focused gaming sites operated by Jumpman Gaming. Other sites like it include: Fever Slots, Cop Slots, Elf Slots, Fairground Slots, Amazon Slots, etc.
Slots Kingdom has the same simple design you’ll find in all sites from Jumpman Gaming. The homepage prominently announces a welcome bonus, motivates with a slide show of “biggest winners”, and entices with colourful thumbnails of some featured slots. Links in a header and a footer takes you to every other part of the site.
Is Slots Kingdom legit?
Slots Kingdom is 100% legit. After a consideration of the casino’s operator profile, licensing profile, and operating record, all thoughts of a potential scam were banished.
- Operator Profile – The founding fathers and rulers of this kingdom is Jumpman Gaming Limited. That is, Slots Kingdom is owned and operated by Jumpman Gaming. Thankfully, this operator checks every box of legality and reliability. In terms of legality, Jumpman Gaming is limited liability company that is duly registered (and with registered business address: Inchalla, Le Val, GY9 3UL, Alderney). In terms of reliability, Jumpman Gaming has many other gaming sites which are generally regarded as legit. With Slots Kingdom coming from such a 100% legal and reliable operator, it is hard to see it as a scam.
- Licensing Profile – While an independent kingdom, Slots Kingdom is under watchful eyes. That is, Slots Kingdom is a regulated online casino with official gaming licenses. Thankfully, its licensing is from some of the toughest gambling commissions in the industry – the UKGC and the AGCC. The standards are set so high that not many online casinos can get approved. Amongst other things, any applying casino must satisfy the commission that its games are not rigged, that it is financially robust, and more. Thus, with the UKGC license, Slots Kingdom has fair games ensuring that people can have winnings, and has capacity to pay winners. What is more, it does not end with the casino obtaining the gaming license. The commission monitors the activities of its license holders to ensure that its casinos always operate to its high standards; and it comes down hard (via huge fines) on its casinos that show non-compliance. Thus, you can trust that Slots Kingdom will not turn rogue. With Slots Kingdom coming from such a solid regulator, it is hard to see the online casino as anything but legit.
- Operating Record – What about the record of the casino itself? Slots Kingdom has been around for just about 3 years. Definitely, not as long to be called a long-serving online casino, but long enough for its true colours to be revealed. Yes, it won’t take years for a scam online casino to be revealed. Sooner rather than later, a scam site will show itself to be rigged (not allowing winners) or to not pay. However, in its 3 years, Slots Kingdom has shown itself to consistently produce winners and to pay. The slide-show of biggest winners is one evidence that there are winners of Slots Kingdom. Also, that you’ll be hard pressed to find complaints of non-payment against Slots Kingdom is one evidence that it pays. That said; with Slots Kingdom creating winners and paying, it is hard to see it as anything but legit.
Is Slots Kingdom safe?
Slots Kingdom is safe. There’s a reason every sovereign land invests in security – citizens need to go about their business with peace of mind. In this virtual kingdom, you can go about your business with peace of mind, knowing that the sensitive information you submit (personal information, transaction data etc) is well protected.
Slots Kingdom ensures this by utilizing the vaunted data encryption technology – SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Suffice it to say that it is bank-grade. Whether during transaction or storage, your data cannot be captured by unauthorized third parties.
Yes, this kingdom does not grant everyone visa. That is, not everyone is permitted to enter Slots Kingdom and enjoy its gaming provisions. It is a UK-focused online casino, but it accepts players from 50+ other countries. These include Anguilla, Antarctica, Aruba, Austria, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Canada, Cayman Island, Chad, Christmas Islands, Cocos Island, Comoros, Cooks Island, Equatorial Guinea, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Greenland, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, Ireland, Kiribati, Lesotho, Macau, Madagascar, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Montserrat, New Caledonia, Norfolk Islands, Palau, Peru, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Samoa, Solomon Island, Svalbard, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Turks and Caicos Island, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Wallis and Futuna.
|Score: 7.0/ 10.0 …fun and fab online destination for slots gaming||Software||Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, Genii, Barcrest, Pragmatic Play, Eyecon, Playson, IWG, and NYX|
|Mode of Play||Instant Play|
|Mobile Accessibility||Yes (Android, iOS)|
|Number of Games||850+|
|Game Variety||Slots (820+), Blackjack (8), Baccarat (2), Roulette (8), Live Casino Games (4), Bingos (6 rooms for 90-ball, 80-ball, and 75-ball bingo)|
|Jackpots||35+ jackpot slots, and bingo jackpots|
Quality of Games
In online casinos, whack software means whack games, while a great software means great games. Thankfully, Slots Kingdom is powered by great software suppliers. These include the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, Eyecon, and more.
These leading game developers feature razor-sharp graphics, detailed animations, great sound effect, fascinating game-play features, and more. So, every title in the lobby of Slots Kingdom is great and is sure to give quality gaming experience.
Gaming freedom and flexibility is what Slots Kingdom gives you. It is an Instant Play online casino Thus, players reaching the website using a web browser can instantly access games and play. Downloading and installing casino software to your device is not required.
Thus, you mustn’t reach that device (hosting casino software) to play casino games. You have the freedom/ flexibility of picking up any device, and accessing games in this virtual kingdom; all you need is an internet connection and your log in details.
Also, Slots Kingdom is mobile-compatible. So, you can visit the virtual kingdom from your smartphones and tablets. This gives you the freedom of enjoying exciting casino games while on the move.
In the A-Z game list of Slots Kingdom, we counted off 850+ games. This means Slots kingdom is relatively well-stocked. However, it comes short in terms of game variety.
You don’t need a gaming degree to know that Slots Kingdom has a slot focus. 820+ of its 850+ games are online slots. You’ll find a wide assortment of slots – feature-shy 3-reel classics as well as feature-rich 5-reel video slots, interesting and exciting themes, and more. The collection includes hot releases like Immortal Romance, Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, Dead or Alive, 7 Monkeys, Aloha! Cluster Pays, Asgard, Lost Vegas, and Wolf Gold.
There’s a “newest” section that’ll give you new releases; and there’s a “hottest” section that’ll give you the most popular slots. There’s also a search button for finding what you want. However, we’ll want more filters. For example, there’s no way to find slots by provider, or theme, or features.
If the slots’ feature you’re after is “progressive jackpots”, there’s a jackpot section. This holds about 40 titles that includes the continuously-growing progressives. Some of the jackpot titles are: Fluffy Favourites Playground, Enchanted prince, Stampede, Piggy Payout, Irish Luck, Temple of Ausar, Hold The Safe, and more.
Despite the popularity of slots, not everyone is a slot-freak. Thus, despite a commitment to slot games, Slots Kingdom provides a few table games. Fans of the card thrillers will find 2 tables for baccarats, and 8 tables for blackjack (including Vegas Strip Blackjack, Vegas Downtown Blackjack, Classic blackjack, etc). Away from the cards, there are 8 tables for Roulettes (which includes American Roulettes and European Roulettes).
Interestingly, there are 4 tables for Live Dealer Games (2 Live blackjacks and 2 Live Roulettes). When playing online, Live Dealer Games take you closest to being live in a brick and mortar casino.
The games are operated using real props and by live dealers in a brick and mortar casino; and the live-action gets to the players via video streaming, using with an interface that not only allows participation but also interacting with the live dealer.
That said; even counting the live dealer games, Slots Kingdom has only 22 titles in the table games section. You won’t find dice games; and you won’t find table pokers or video pokers either. We understand that Slots Kingdom has a slot focus, and has no obligation to wow with a “table games” offering.
However, given the software providers used, there is no reason not to have many of these other games. For example; why not provide video pokers when many games are supplied by Microgaming which happens to have the biggest collection of video pokers?
Slots Kingdom also has room for lottery-style games. There’s a bingo category where you’ll find exciting bingo variants (90-ball bingo, 80-ball bingo, and 75-ball bingo). Rooms open up every few minutes, so there’s always bingo fun t be had. If you crave the big wins, you can grab them instantly in the bingo rooms.
As of writing this Slots Kingdom review, the Jackpot room (90-ball bingo) has a total prize of £26.655; Bingo Millions of Instant rooms (90-ball, 80-ball, and 75-ball) each has a total prize of £1million; and Bingo Million room (90-ball) has a total prize of £1.5million.
|Score: 8.0/ 10.0 … a stellar welcome bonus and other offers; but less stellar bonus conditions||Welcome Bonus||Spin the Mega reel for a chance to win up to 500 Free Spins on Starburst|
|Other Promotions||Collect Trophies, 200 Club, Turbo Reel Spin, Happy Hours, Chicken Dinner Winner, Summer Giveaway, Daily Cashback, Cashback Boost|
|Loyalty Program||Yes (5 level program)|
|Wagering Requirement||65x bonus won|
|Maximum cash-out||Lifetime deposits (up to a maximum of £250)|
You’ll find that Slots Kingdom has some stellar bonuses. There’s something for everyone, from new players to existing players.
Join Slots Kingdom and make your first deposit, and you’ll be started off with a free spin of the Mega Reel where you’re guaranteed to win an amazing prize. The prizes vary, including include Amazon Vouchers, and Free Spins on Starburst and Fluffy Favourites, but the ultimate prize is 500 Free Spins on Starburst.
You’ll find daily, weekly, and monthly offers to make your stay in this virtual kingdom a really exciting one. These include:
- Collect Trophies – Complete fun tasks to unlock trophies! Every 5 trophies unlocked moves you up a level and unlocks Free Spins.
- 200 Club – In addition to Free Spins earned from collecting trophies; every time you collect 200 trophies, you’re get a £10 Amazon Voucher
- Spin to Win 50+ Free Spins – Deposit £100 or more, and receive a free spin of the Turbo Reel for a chance to win 50 – 500 Free Spins
- Happy Hours – Make a deposit anytime in the week; then simply log in and play between 3pm – 7pm on Wednesday, and you’ll get a free spin of the Mega Reel for a chance to win 10 – 500 Free Spins.
- Chicken Dinner Winner – Simply enjoy your gaming. Any month you have the biggest single spin win, you’ll get a £50 Just Eat Voucher so you can go celebrate with a tasty chicken takeaway.
- Sizzling Summer Giveaway – Deposit and wager £10 in the month this promo was running; and you’ll get a ticket to the sizzling hot prize draw where the winner will get a brand-new iPad Pro worth £769 (winners can opt for a £615 cash prize alternative).
- Daily Cashback – Simply enjoy your gaming. Any day you burn your deposits, you can log in the following day to receive a percentage of the losses (as real withdrawable cash). The amount of cashback you can get depends on your status level (Newbie: 0%, Expert: 1%, Pro: 3%, VIP: 5%, Legend: 10%).
- 31 Days of Double Cashback – In your first 31 days in the casino, the daily cashback offer is boosted for you as follows: Newbie: 1%, Expert: 2%, Pro: 6%, VIP: 10%, Legend: 20%.
Slots Kingdom has a 5-level loyalty program which rewards you from your very first fund. The more you deposit and play, the more Kudos/ loyalty points you’ll earn (every £1 deposited = 1 kudos). The kudos help you climb up the loyalty levels; and the higher your status level, the better perks you can unlock.
|Requirement to enter level (kudos)||–||100+||1,000+||2,500+||5,000+|
|Monthly wagers required to maintain level||–||£100+||£1,000+||£5,000+||£20,000+|
As the table shows, climbing up the levels will be relatively easy, but it’ll not be as easy to remain in a level (especially as you climb up the levels). Also, the benefits of the program are very limited – there’s nothing else other than the daily cashback, free spins, and a birthday bonus.
As it is everywhere, bonuses of Slots Kingdom come with conditions. However, a condition of the major ones is important to determine whether the bonuses are really worth claiming.
Bonus Wagering Requirement
Bonus wagering requirement apply to any free spin you win from Slots Kingdom. Any winning from using the Free Spins is credited as bonus money and must be played through 65 times before withdrawals can be made from the account. That is, should you win £100 from using your Free Spins; before you’ll be allowed withdrawals, you must wager a minimum of £6,500.
Being required to wager £6,500 just to clear a £100 bonus does not make for good reading. It means that when you claim and play with bonuses in Slots Kingdom, it’ll take some good amount of wagering and time to clear bonuses and be able to withdraw. Know that the 65x wagering requirement of Slots Kingdom is relatively high. The industry average wagering requirement is 40x bonus amount.
Maximum Bonus Conversion
Upon meeting wagering requirement, Slots Kingdom does not make your whole balance withdrawable. The amount of bonus it converts to cash and makes withdrawable equals to your lifetime deposits in the gaming house (up to £250).
This means that you cannot have a large pay-out when you play with bonuses. If you manage to meet the casino’s high wagering requirement, no matter how big a balance you have, you cannot withdraw more than you’ve ever deposited in the house; and if your lifetime deposit amount is huge, you’ll be limited to withdrawing only £250.
|Score: 7.0/ 10.0 …easy and fast deposits. Withdrawing is also easy, but not quite fast.||Currency||GBP (£)|
|Deposit Options||Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe card, PayPal, Pay By Mobile|
|Withdrawal Options||Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe card, PayPal|
|Deposit Limit||Min limit: £10, Max limit: £5,000|
|Withdrawal Limits||Min limit: £10, Max limit: £1,000 per day (£3,000 per week, £5,000 per month)|
|Pay-out Speed||1 – 3 business days (after a 72-hours withdrawal pending time)|
Once you have set up your account, you’ll need to fund it so that you can play games for the chance to win prizes. Interestingly, depositing couldn’t be easier. After logging in, hit the menu icon, find yourself in the deposit page, select a deposit method, and enter how much you want to deposit and any other requested information.
- Deposit Options – Slots Kingdom does not have a long list of deposit options. You’ll have to make do with Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe card, PayPal, and Pay By Mobile. However, talking of conveniently funding your accounts; these deposit options will do.
- Deposit Limit – In Slots Kingdom, you can pay-in as little as £10. Friendly? Yes; any serious gamer can afford to deposit and play. At the other end, the maximum that you can pay-in is £5,000. Friendly? Yes; high rollers can easily deposit the large sums they require to place large bets.
- Deposit Processing Time – Slots Kingdom is swift about processing deposits. All deposits are instantly processed. That is, deposited funds are immediately pushed to players’ account and are immediately available to play with.
- Deposit Fee – Depositing is free. But for the mobile billing option, a 15% transaction fee applies.
The joy of having winnings is in withdrawing and having the money in-hand. Interestingly, Slots Kingdom also makes withdrawing easy. After logging in, hit the menu icon, find your way to the withdrawal page, select a withdrawal method, and enter how much you want to withdraw and other requested information.
- Withdrawal Methods – The list is also limited. You can request payment via any of the banking options for depositing except Pay By Mobile (that is, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe card, and PayPal).
- Withdrawal Limits – In Slots Kingdom, the minimum amount you can withdraw is £10. Friendly? Yes; any serious gamer will have a balance that can be withdrawn in no time. At the other end, the maximum amount that can be withdrawn is £1,000 per day (£3,000 per week, or £5,000 per month). Friendly? No; at this rate, should you have a large balance, it’ll take very long to completely withdraw it. To make matters worse, these caps apply to progressive jackpot wins. So, if you hit the jackpot in Slots Kingdom, it will take many months (even years) to get it all out.
- Pay-out Speed – In Slots kingdom, after submitting a payment request, it’ll take about 5 – 7 business days for the payment to hit your account.
The pay-out period can be separated into three stages. The first is a 72-hours withdrawal pending time. When you submit a withdrawal request, it is held pending for 72 hours.
Why is this? Slots Kingdom says that should you run out of funds to use for playing; while your withdrawal is pending, you can cancel it so that the funds will be returned to your casino account and available to use for playing. The second stage of the pay-out period is withdrawal processing which is within 24 hours.
After the pending time elapses, the withdrawal request is released and processed. The third stage of the pay-out period is 1 to 3 days of transaction time. That is after payment is approved and sent, it will hit players account in 1 – 3 days depending on the withdrawal method used.
That said; payments do not move very fast in this kingdom of an online casino; and we put the blame at the feet of the policy of holding withdrawals pending for 72-hours.
- Withdrawal Fees – When withdrawing from Slots Kingdom, a small £2.50 transaction fee apply per withdrawal.
Customer Support Service
|Score: 6.0/ 10.0 …help is an email away; but response time is not quite fast||Contact Channel||Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Response Time||2 working days|
|Self Help||Yes (via FAQ)|
Should you need any assistance as you play, no problems! Slots Kingdom has a friendly support team that you can reach out to. The supported contact channel is email (email@example.com). It says that submissions are replied within 2 business days. Fine; but not the best, as there are some enquiries/ issues to which players will need faster feedback.
Unfortunately, you’ll have to live with the up to 2 days email response. This is where instant-feedback would have been appreciated; but telephone and Live Chat which both give instant-feedback are not supported.
There’s also a fine FAQ in the website for players who’ll want to quickly find answers themselves. The FAQ resource holds answers to questions on the following topics: account management, deposit, bonuses, withdrawals, and support.
|Legit and safety||9/10||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
With an overall score of 7/10, Slots Kingdom comes out as a solid online casino. First and foremost; coming from a reliable operator and being well regulated, it is a legit and safe online gaming destination. Like many of its sisters from Jumpman Gaming, Slots Kingdom is a slot-focused online casino.
Thankfully, it does an excellent job in this regard, as it has a wide assortment of great slot reels supplied by leading providers. Thus, Slots Kingdom is really a fun and fab kingdom to enjoy the slot games. It has a range of thrilling promotions; you’ll conveniently make deposits and withdraw winnings, and there’s a support team ready to help with your questions/ issues.
However, there are some aspects of Slots Kingdom that we think is holding it back. For example: the choices available for non-slot players are very limited; the conditions attached to promotions leaves them gasping for breath; a 72-hours withdrawal pending time significantly delays pay-outs; and more.
However, on the whole, Slots Kingdom looks sharp. This is clear below, as the pros section far outdo the cons section. If you’re a slot fan and can live with the other bulleted points in the cons section, then there’s no reason why you shouldn’t make this kingdom home.
- It is operated by the 100% legit Jumpman Gaming Limited
- It is a legit house with reputable gaming licenses from the UKGC and AGCC
- It is a safe house that utilizes SSL technology
- It has games of the highest quality supplied by leading game developers like NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, and more
- It is compatible with mobile devices
- Players can instantly access games without needing to download casino software
- It is a relatively large online casino with 850+ games
- It provides a wonderful slot collection
- It provides a large selection of jackpot games
- It welcomes new players with an exciting offer – spin of the Mega Reel to win up to 500 Free Spins
- It has a range of other exciting bonuses
- It provides banking options that makes for convenient depositing and withdrawing
- It processes all deposits instantly
- Minimum deposit limit is low (£10), so everyone will afford to make deposits
- Minimum withdrawal limit is low (£10), so it’s relatively easy to have a win balance that can be withdrawn
- Customer support is provided via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- It does not accept players from very many countries (which includes the US)
- Game variety is limited, as the only games you’ll find other than slots are a few blackjack, baccarat, roulettes, and live casino games
- Its loyalty program does not provide many benefits
- Bonus wagering requirement is relatively high (65x bonus amount) so clearing bonuses will be relatively difficult
- Maximum amount withdrawable after meeting bonus WR is low (lifetime deposits up to £250), so when using bonuses, players cannot have big pay-outs
- Banking options are relatively limited
- Maximum withdrawal limit is low (£1,000 per day, £3,000 per week, £5,000 per week) and applies to progressive jackpot wins, so it’ll take very long to withdraw a large balance
- Pay-outs are delayed by a 72-hours withdrawal pending time
- Instant feedback is not possible when contacting support service because telephone and Live Chat are not available