Monster Casino! Don’t let the name deceive you. Monster Casino promises that nothing there is to be scared of; but that on the contrary, the place is nothing short of a paradise. It advertises as offering the best iGaming platform rich in both quality and experience. This and the casino’s name suggest: that it has a huge game collection featuring a variety of high-quality online casino games, that it has a range of relatively huge casino bonuses, and that is offers great casino services (like fast and easy deposits and withdrawals, effective customer service, etc).
The question is whether this is just some great advertising or whether Monster Casino really provide the games, bonus offers, services, and more. In the first place, is Monster Casino legit.
This review will examine Monster Casino in order to provide the information that will help you answer these questions and more.
Monster Casino – at a glance
|Operator||Nektan (Gibraltar) Limited|
|Licensed||Gambling Commission of Great Britain; Government of Gibraltar Licensing Authority|
|Security||128-bit SSL encryption|
|Casino Software||30+ including NetEnt, Microgaming, Red Tiger, Pragmatic Play, Scientific, Evolution Gaming, etc|
|Casino Versions||Instant Play; Mobile|
|Game Selection||Over 600 games (slots, table games, instant win games, bingo, and live casino games)|
|Welcome Bonus||£5 sign up bonus (no deposit required) First Deposit – 200% match bonus up to £50 + 50 free spins on Starburst Second Deposit – 100% match bonus up to £200 Third Deposit – 50% match bonus up to £250|
|Banking Options||Deposit: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe Card, ecoPayz, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Trustly, Zimpler, Boku (Pay by Mobile), Interac Online, iDebit, InstaDebit, MuchBetter, and Citadel Withdrawals: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe Card, Sepa, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, iDebit, InstaDebit, Trustly, Interac Online, MuchBetter, and Bank Transfer|
|Banking Limits||Min deposit: £10; Min Withdrawal: £10|
|Payment Processing||72 hours|
|Customer Support||Email (email@example.com); Telephone (442036217022); Live Chat|
About Monster Casino
Knowing that the go-to online casino should tick every legit box, Monster Casino says it offers an enthralling iGaming platform promising genuinity, reliability and candour. This part of the review looks at whether this is true.
Monster Casino was established in 2017, so it is a relatively new online casino. It is one of the sites operated by Nektan Limited Casinos.
It uses a very enticing theme. It is quick to tell you that there is nothing to be scared of in the site. “Monster” as the casino uses the word is not something frightening, but something of extraordinary size. Thus, with its monster name and theme Monster Casino entices that it is an online casino where everything is bigger than you’ll find everywhere else. Monster Casino comes with a sharp and intuitive website that is appealing, easy to navigate, and functional.
Is Monster Casino legit?
There’s no doubt that Monster Casino is legit. This is an honest position that is reached after considering the following:
- Operator Profile – Where you have a legit and reputable operator, you have a legit gaming site. Thankfully, Monster Casino is operated by Nektan (Gibraltar) Limited which is every bit legit. It is a 100% legal company that is fully registered. It is also a well-known operator that has a host of legit online casinos to its name. Suffice it to say that an online casino from an operator of this profile is not likely to be scam.
- Licensing – Where a gaming site has strong regulators, it is going to be legit. This is because regulators have requirements that must be met before the site will be permitted to operate; and they regularly check their sites to ensure compliance. Thankfully, Monster Casino is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain (Licence Numbers 000-039107-R-319400-015 and 000-041645-R320687-001) and by the Government of Gibraltar Licensing Authority (Licence Number 054). These are some of the most reputable casino regulators in the business (especially the Great Britain Gambling Commission). To be licensed by this commission, a casino must be proven to be a fair destination (where players can have winnings), and to be financially robust (such that players’ deposits are safe, and that winnings will be paid). The commission is also legendary for its strict oversight of its casinos, and coming down hard on those that go out of line. That Monster Casino is this well-regulated means that it provides fair gaming, is financially stable, and operate responsibly. All of these can only mean it is legit.
- Operating Record – Where you have a gaming site with a long record of paying winners, you have a legit gaming site. Monster Casino does not have a long operating record, as it was established only 3 years ago. However, 3 years is enough for a site to be exposed if it does not pay; independent review sites will be flooded with complaints of non-payment against such a site. Interestingly, you’ll be hard pressed to find non-payment complaints against Monster Casino. It can only mean that it has satisfied players. That is, players win games and receive payments. This can only mean that it is legit.
That said; this monster of an online casino is not one to be scared of. With the legit reputation of its operator, with it being well-regulated, and with it having an operating record of paying winners, there’s no doubt that Monster Casino is legit.
Is Monster Casino safe?
There’s no doubt that Monster Casino is safe. You will reach the identical position knowing that Monster Casino employs SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. The 128-bit SSL data encryption is the industry standard for protecting online data. Personal data or transaction data, whatever sensitive data you enter into the casino is transmitted via a private channel, such that unauthorized third parties cannot get their hand on it. Also, with the high-level encryption; even if data is captured at any time, it cannot be read. That said; you can be sure that sensitive data shared with Monster Casino is well-protected.
Who can play in Monster Casino?
Monster Casino provides gaming services to only players in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Norway, Finland, and New Zealand. Thus, it has a long list of restricted countries. Apart from being resident in these few countries that Monster Casino accepts players from, prospective players also have to be at least 18 years old.
Knowing that the go-to online casino should provide games that guarantee top-notch entertainment, Monster Casino says it offers authentic, fun, and high-quality casino games that are best-loved by all the avid players across the globe. This part of the review looks at whether this is true.
Monster Casino is powered by a variety of gaming providers. There are literally dozens of these providers featured. These include all the best ones in the industry; such as Red Tiger, NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, Eyecon, Blueprint Gaming, Elk Studios, IWG, Nektan, NextGen, NYX Gaming, Scientific Games, Foxium, Evolution Gaming, and more. Thus, you’ll find cutting edge games with vivid graphics, spectacular sound effects, and exciting features. With so many software providers; should players fancy a particular one, they’ll find its games in Monster Casino.
The games of Monster Casino are available in Instant-Play mode. Thus, you won’t need to download a casino software to your device before you can play games. Monster Casino is also mobile-optimized. Whether your mobile device has Android or iOS operating system, Monster Casino has you covered. So, you can take Monster Casino with you anywhere you go, and enjoy monstrous fun on the go.
Monster Casino will satisfy your craving for online casino entertainment. It has hundreds of games (over 600), which features titles from every genre of online casino games. Thus, whether you play slots, table games, instant win games, or live dealer games, you’ll find joy in the lobby.
Monster Casino has hundreds of the spinning reels. Slots enthusiasts will get the thrills here. No doubt! The collection consists of classic 3-reel slots and 5-reel video slots. You’ll also find matching themes; from basic fruity slots to ravishing themes of adventures, magic and myths, movies, and more. You’ll also find slots with some of the most exciting features (like Wilds, free spins, bonus rounds, and more). There’s no limit to what the slots have to offer.
Some of the best slot games in the casino are: Starburst, Rainbow Riches, Fluffy Favourites, Lara Croft: Temples and Tombs, Guns ‘n’ Roses, South Park Slots, The Dark Knight Rises, Great Rhino, Gonzo’s Quest, Break Da Bank Again, Dead or Alive II, and more.
Monster Casino features a “casino games” category which holds the classic casino games. Here, you’ll the all-time favourite card games (Blackjack, table poker, baccarat), Video Pokers, and Roulette.
However, the collection is relatively small. As of writing, the section held only about 25 titles, and about 17 of these were Blackjacks. Fans of the game of 21 will be satisfied with the options; they include Classic Blackjack, Hi Lo Blackjack, Perfect Pairs Blackjack, Pontoon, and more. The other games are very limited. For example: for Pokers; only Texas Hold’Em and Oasis Poker are available for fans of the classic poker, while only Aces and Eight Poker and Aces and Faces Power Poker are available for fans of the video pokers. Baccarats fans will find only two titles (while include Punto Banco). It is even worse for the non-card games. For example, there’s only one Roulette title, while craps are not featured at all.
Scratch Cards and Instant Win Games
Monster Casino actually have these as two separate categories. The Scratch cards category features 10 titles that give you the excitement of uncovering what is beneath the silver-coated paper. The top Scratch cards in the house include Oil Mania, Foxin Wins, Medusa, Cash Buster, and Panda Mania. The Instant Win Gams category holds 22 titles of some of the easiest casino games to play. Some of the top Instant Win games featured are Cleopatra, Pixies of the Forest, Wheel of Fortune, Mayan Bonus, QuickFire Cash, and more.
Fans of bingo will also find joy in Monster Casino. The casino has a few bingo rooms where you can enjoy the bingo types you fancy. You’ll find rooms for 90-bal bingo, 75-ball bingo, as well as 80-ball bingo. Whatever you pocket size, you’ll be able to buy cards; when you join, you’ll even find free bingo.
Live Casino Games
Monster Casino has a Live Casino which offers over a dozen live dealer games (as of writing). Live Casino games put you in a real (brick and mortar) casino studio, without you having to actually get up from wherever you are and do the traveling. The games are operated in a real casino, by a real professional dealer; and using the latest streaming technology, the live-action is streamed to your device. You can even talk with the Live Dealer via a microphone in your personal computers or mobiles. Thus, you get a surreal live gaming experience.
The Monster Casino live casino holds Live Dream Catcher, Live Roulettes (8 tables), Live Blackjack (4 tables), and Live Baccarat (1 table).
Monster Casino also has a good jackpot section where players can go to chase the big wins. These include progressive jackpots that gets bigger every time the game is played. Some of the top jackpot games in Monster Casino are: Divine Fortune, Worms Reloaded, Winstar, Genie Jackpots, Paws of Fury, Top Cat, and more.
However, we were disappointed that Monster Casino does not provide the very biggest jackpot games in the industry (such as Mega Moolah, Major Millions, Hall of Gods, etc). First, with a name like Monster Casino, you’ll expect it to have these monstrous progressive jackpots. Also, since the casino is powered by the publishers of these progressives, you’ll expect it to have their most sought-after games.
Knowing that the go-to online casino should be richly rewarding, Monster Casino says that it presents players some of the most sought-after promotional offers in the casino industry. This part of the reviews looks at whether this is true.
True, as of writing, Monster Casino did feature some exciting bonus offers, ranging a welcome bonus for new players and a host of other bonuses for old players.
Monster Casino featured a 4-part welcome bonus as follows:
- No-deposit bonus – £5
Simply register with Monster Casino and go through with the initial verification, and you’ll be rewarded with £5 to play with. You do not have to make a single deposit. No doubt, the no-deposit bonus is one of the most sought-after casino bonuses. It means you can play, while risking nothing, but stand the chance of winning casino prizes.
However, the bonus comes with a 100x wagering requirement; and maximum winnings from the bonus money is capped at £20. Thus, before you can request payment, you must wager a minimum of £500 (calculated: 100 x £5); and upon completing wagering, you can only withdraw £20.
- First Deposit – 200% match bonus up to £50 + 50 free spins on Starburst
The 200% matching of this bonus means that you get super bang for your quid. That is, you only need deposit £25 to claim the full £50 match bonus. Also, to be eligible to claim the bonus, players need only a relatively low £10 deposit.
However, the wagering requirement (WR) is relatively high. The match bonus is subject to a WR of 40 x the sum of the bonus and deposit amount. Thus, if the full £50 match bonus is claimed; before withdrawals will be allowed, the player must wager a minimum of £3,000. This is calculated: 40 x (£25 + £50). Know that, winnings gotten from using free spins are credited as bonuses, to which a 40x WR apply.
Another thing not to like is that the maximum conversion amount from bonus funds is capped at 4x the bonus amount. Thus, after completing wagering, no matter your balance, you can only withdraw 4x the bonus amount, and the remainder is forfeited. A genius casino cap that ensures that players do not win big when using bonuses.
- Second Deposit – 100% match bonus up to £200
Your deposit is matched pound for pound. Like the first deposit bonus, the minimum deposit requirement is only £10; also, the relatively high “40x (bonus + deposit)” WR apply, while maximum conversion from bonus is capped at the low 4x bonus amount.
- Third Deposit – 50% match bonus up to £250
This time you’ll need a deposit of £500 to claim the full £250 bonus. The conditions that apply are identical to those of the second deposit bonus.
Monster Casino does not spread the happiness to only new players. As of writing, one bonus offer that was running is:
- A Week of Free Bingo – This offer gifts players £30 bonus + 30 free spins + a week of free bingo. All you need do is to deposit a minimum of £10 and wager £10 on bingo. The bonus comes with a WR of 5x the sum of your deposit and bonus amount; and the free spins come with a WR of 5x the winnings earned from using the spins. Maximum cash-out amount is 4x the bonus amount awarded. The free bingo gaming is in the Newbie room every day; minimum prize is £0.75, and maximum prize is £1.50.
The site also featured other bonuses which (as of writing) had closed. But these were there to tell you that players in the house enjoy bonuses. Some of these were:
- Easter Offer Hunt – This offer that ran in the Easter period. It gifts bonus match (50% up to £200) and bonus spins (50 free Starburst spins) to players who make a minimum of £20 during the promotional period.
- Monday Bonus Match – In the month it ran, players who deposit at least £10 on Mondays can claim a 50% match bonus up to £25.
- Daily Drops and Wins – This was a massive casino promo that ran for 6 months. Each week, the highest placed 150 players on the leader board share a £30,000 prize; with the first player getting £12,000. The leaderboard score is based on the highest single spin win amount on any qualifying game adjusted to the amount of the bet. In addition to this, cash prizes randomly drop on a daily basis. £4,640 in total is given away each day in the “cash drops” across 50 prizes. Thus, even if you do not get on the leaderboard, you can still cash dropping cash prizes.
- Every Ticket Wins – this was a Bingo promo. As the name suggests, every one in the room wins something. The room pays out £500 to the winners of (1L = £100, 2L = £150 & FH = £250). However, there’s a £4500 jackpot; the Full House gets 40% of the jackpot, while the remaining is shared to the community (player who purchased a minimum of 1 ticket). as well as the 40% share of the £4500.00 Jackpot to the Full-House winner.
Knowing that the go-to online casino should provide easy and fast depositing and withdrawing, Monster Casino says that its system is transparent ensuring a safe, instant, and prompt transfer of funds. This part of the review looks at whether this is true.
Funding your account is relatively easy. One logged in; you can reach the deposit page from the menu button. There, select the preferred deposit method, and simply follow the instructions.
Monster Casino supports relatively many deposit options. These are: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe Card, ecoPayz, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Trustly, Zimpler, Boku (Pay by Mobile), Interac Online, iDebit, InstaDebit, MuchBetter, and Instant Payments by Citadel. While this s a long list, we’ll love to see crypto options included.
Monster Casino has friendly deposit limits. The minimum deposit amount is £10 (but when using Boku, it is £10). This is ne of the lowest you’ll find in the industry. Thus, you won’t need deep pockets before you can fund your Monster Casino account.
Deposit Processing Time
All deposits are processes immediately. So immediately after completing the transaction, the funds will reflect in your account, ready to be used for playing.
Monster Casino does not charge fees for deposits (except you’re using Boku). The Pay-by-Mobile bill option incurs a 15% transaction fee.
You’ll want to withdraw winnings (or some of them) from your casino account to your bank account. The process itself is relatively easy. When logged in; from the menu button, navigate to the withdrawal page. Then select the appropriate withdrawal options, and follow the instructions.
You’ll also find an option for conveniently receiving payment. Monster Casino supports the following banking options for withdrawing: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Paysafe Card, Sepa, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, iDebit, InstaDebit, Trustly, Interac Online, MuchBetter, and Bank Transfer.
Limits are also friendly when withdrawing. The minimum that can be withdrawn is £10. This is relatively low. Thus, players won’t sweat too much to build a large win balance before they can request payment.
The ideal online casino provides fast pay-outs. It is why Monster Casino promises prompt transfers of funds. However, in our opinion, its pay-outs are not very fast. This is because Monster Casino processes withdrawals in 3 business days; after which the payment is received in 3 – 5 business days depending on the selected withdrawal method. Thus, from the time of submitting your withdrawal request, it’ll take about 6 – 8 business days. Definitely not super-fast!
Monster Casino charges a £1.50 transaction fee for all withdrawals with a value under £30. Thus, if you want free withdrawals, you simply have to ensure that every time you request a payment, it should be £30 or more.
Monster Sister Casinos
If you are not satisfied with Monster Casino, you may as well check out its sister sites. They are a group of casino sites similar to Monster Casino with almost everthing that can be found on Monster Casino.
Below are the list of Monster Sister Casinos:
Customer Support Service
Knowing that the go-to online casino should always assist players who have questions or issues, Monster Casino says it provides a full-fledged customer support system promising utmost comfort and convenience. This part of the review looks at whether this is true.
You can get in touch with support representatives of Monster Casino via multiple channels, including email, telephone, and live chat.
The email address to send enquiries is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Monster Casino promises to answer all emails within 24 hours. The telephone number to call is: 442036217022. Monster Casino offers a 24/7 support service; so, you can call in or chat with an agent anytime of the day, and any day of the week. However, as of writing, due to the COVID-19 pandemic that was ravaging the world, the telephone “service hours” was reduced.
If you have questions, you can find answers yourself using self-help resources that Monster Casino provides. First is an FAQ page where many popular questions are answered. The areas of casino gaming treated by the FAQ are: Registration, Account (deposit and withdrawal), Games, Bonuses, and General. Monster Casino also features a blog. There, you’ll find information that can turn you to a gaming pro.
Monster Casino promises to be best iGaming platform. With its name, we expected finding casino offerings and services that are bigger and better than we can find anywhere else.
Thankfully, the casino held its own, some-what. With 600+ games, the game selection is relatively huge, but definitely not monstrous. Powered by great providers, game quality is top-notch. Importantly, there’s a rich variety that ensures that there’s something for everyone. Plus, you can play on the big screens of desktops or the smaller screens of smartphones and tablets.
Also, Monster Casino has a monster of a welcome bonus (which includes a no-deposit bonus). You’ll love everything about depositing, from the range of options, to the friendly limits, to transaction processing. Being a legit online casino, Monster Casino pays. Also, everything (but a relatively long 72-hours processing time) is great about withdrawals. Lastly, Monster Casino has a friendly support team to provide you all the help you need to ensure that your experience is hitch-free.
Monster Casino could definitely do with some more games especially the table games. Also, many of its bonus conditions (especially the high wagering requirement and the low max cash-out amounts after meeting play-through) do not make for great reading. However, on the whole, it is a solid online casino. As the following section shows, its positives far outweigh its negatives. Monster Casino is definitely a place we’ll play.
- Operated by the legit and reliable Nektan (Gibraltar) Limited
- A well-regulated casino that holds gaming licenses from the Gambling Commission of Great Britain and Government of Gibraltar Licensing Authority
- A safe online casino that uses 128-bit SSL data encryption
- Powered by a host of advanced game developers (like Microgaming, NetEnt, IGT, Red Tiger, Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming, etc)
- Gaming flexibility is provided via instant play gaming and mobile gaming
- Provides over 600 games that includes slots, table games, instant win games, and live dealer games
- Has a good number of jackpot games
- Has an exciting welcome bonus that includes a £5 no-deposit sign-up bonus and 3-part deposit bonuses up to £500 + 50 free spins
- Provides a good number of banking options for conveniently depositing and withdrawing
- Minimum deposit amount is relatively low (£10), so more players can afford to deposit and play
- Minimum withdrawal amount is relatively low (£10), so getting a withdrawable balance won’t take much effort
- Customer support is available 24/7 via email (email@example.com), telephone (442036217022), and Live Chat
- A relatively new online casino (established in 2017)
- Has a long list of restricted countries
- Promotions are some-what limited; many of those featured in the site have long closed
- Wagering requirements are relatively high, so clearing bonuses will be relatively difficult
- Does not support the cryptocurrencies for either depositing or withdrawing
- Low max cash-out caps apply upon meeting bonus WR, meaning that having a huge pay-out is not possible when using bonuses
- Pay-outs is relatively slow because of the relatively long withdrawal processing time of 72 hours