Who wouldn’t want the lifestyle of the rich and famous? When it comes to gaming, who wouldn’t want to get that ritzy (expensively stylish) casino experience? Treasure Mile Casino says it serves just that. It says it offers a casino experience where all the celebrity stars hang out and have fun in an exclusive VIP setting.
This is a promise of first-rate casino offerings and services. The question is whether this is just some clever advertising or whether Treasure Mile Casino actually serves first-rate casino experience. That is, does Treasure Mile Casino offer high-quality games that guarantee an unforgettable gaming experience? Does it offer fine casino bonuses? Does it offer excellent services (like effective customer service, and fast and seamless depositing and withdrawing)? In the first place, is Treasure Mile Casino legit?
This Treasure Mile Casino review will examine Treasure Mile Casino in order to provide the information that will help you answer these questions and also all Treasure Mile sister casinos.
Yes, at the end, we’ll give you a “conclusion” that wraps up this review, which includes whether or not we recommend Treasure Mile Casino.
About Treasure Mile Casino
This part of the review starts with an introduction of Treasure Mile Casino, but it is mainly about the legality and safety of the casino.
- Website – www.treasuremile.com
- Founded in 2009
- Owned and operated by Genesys Technology N.V.
- Licensed by Curacao Gaming Commission
- Use industry-standard procedures (including SSL technology) for keeping users’ data safe
- Accepts US players
You cannot miss the “Established 2009” badge in the homepage of the casino’s website, which tells you that Treasure Mile Casino has been in operation for over a decade. It is owned and operated by Genesys Technologies NV which is based in registered in Curacao. This operator is responsible for a host of other online casinos, which includes Lucky Creek Casino, Grand Eagle Casino, Mandarin Palace Casino, Big Dollar Casino, and more.
A mention of these sites is necessary because Treasure Mile Casino is very similar to them. In fact, if you already have an account in any of these online casinos, you’ll not have to create an account in Treasure Mile Casino.
With one-click activation, you can proceed to use your login details in these other casinos in Treasure Mile Casino.
Treasure Mile Casino comes with an interesting theme which promises the opportunity to rub shoulders with celebrities from around the globe. In its word: “Treasure Mile is your ticket to the lifestyle of the rich and famous”. The user-friendly website is available in English, French, German and Italian.
Is Treasure Mile Casino legit?
Yes, Treasure Mile Casino is legit. It cannot be argued that a legit online casino will: be backed by a reliable operator, be well-regulated, and have a fine record of paying. Thankfully, you’ll find that Treasure Mile Casino ticks these boxes.
- Operator Profile – Treasure Mile Casino is powered by Genesys Technology NV, which is fully registered (therefore 100% legal) and has a host of sites with the “legit” tag (therefore reputable). Suffice it to say that an online casino from an operator that is both 100% legal and reputable is not likely to be scam.
- Licensing Profile – Treasure Mile Casino is licensed and regulated by the Curacao Gambling Commission, which is a 100% legit gambling commission. At worst, it means that Treasure Mile Casino went through an approval process, and having satisfied the gambling commission that it is technically and financially fine, it is passed as fit to operate. Thus, you can trust that Treasure Mile Casino has fair games that can produce winners, and that it has the capacity to pay. However, the Curacao Gambling Commission is not known for strict oversight of its license holders (such as wedging in to resolve player-casino dispute, penalizing erring casinos, etc). Thus, though the Curacao gaming license means that Treasure Mile Casino is regulated, some players may not see it as well-regulated.
- Operating Record – Treasure Mile Casino has an operating record spanning over a decade. Suffice it to say that scams don’t last that long. The reason is clear – scams are soon discovered to either have rigged games or do not pay; and no one will continue in a site knowing he/she cannot have winnings or will not be paid. Interestingly, it is not just that Treasure Mile Casino has lasted over a decade but in this time, it has created winners and paid. Check the independent online reviews, and you’ll find winners of Treasure Mile Casino. That said; with winners consistently emerging, and with the casino paying, it is very far from being a scam.
Is Treasure Mile safe?
Yes, Treasure Mile is safe. That an online casino should ensure the safety of users’ sensitive data cannot be overemphasized. Thankfully, when you enter personal information, payment information or any other sensitive information, you can be sure that unauthorized access is prevented in order to ensure the integrity of your sensitive information.
This is because Treasure Mile Casino have strict procedures and security measures, one of which is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Suffice it to say that SSL technology is bank-grade. Trust your bank with your data? Then you’ll trust Treasure Mile Casino with your data.
You need not be told that not everyone can access an exclusive VIP setting. Thus, with its “exclusive VIP setting” theme, it is not surprising that Treasure Mile Casino does not accept registration from people everywhere.
It accepts players from the US and many other countries of the world. In fact, its list of restricted countries is relatively short. The casino’s T&C lists the restricted countries like Australia, Curacao, France, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, South Africa, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. There’s no doubt that Treasure Mile Casino accepts US players, so the inclusion of the US in this “restricted” list is confusing.
Treasure Mile Casino Sister Casinos
There are so many other casinos like Treasure Mile. They are regarded as Treasure Mile sister casinos because they share similar features and games and also management.
Below are the Treasure Mile sister casinos sites:
This part of the review is about the entertainment on offer. It starts with the quality of games, and continues to the gaming options available.
- Powered by Saucify, Betsoft, and Rival Gaming
- Provides both download and Instant Play mode of play
- Provide mobile gaming (using smartphones and tablets)
- Has about 250 online casino games
- A significant part of the casino is made up of slots, while a few blackjacks, roulette, video pokers, and bingos are also provided.
Treasure Mile Casino is mainly powered by Saucify (formerly BetOnSoft). The only other providers featured are Betsoft and Rival Gaming.
With an “exclusive VIP setting” theme, it is fitting that Treasure Mile Casino is mainly powered by the custom software provider (Saucify), whose games are like a boutique’s collection (that is, top quality games that you won’t everywhere).
Betsoft is famous for leading the way with 3D cinematic slots featuring dreamland graphics and animations; while Rival Gaming leads the way with interactive slots which raise the pleasure with storylines that unfolds as you play. Thus, if you crave games of the highest quality, Treasure Mile Casino will serve you.
However, you’ll be limited to a few gaming providers. If you fancy the unique features that the games of the many other leading software providers boast of, Treasure Mile Casino may not serve you.
ALSO SEE: Space Wins Casino Review
As a true VIP lounge, Treasure Mile Casino gives you choice – the choice of playing how you want. The casino is available in the downloadable version, so you can “own” the casino by downloading and installing the software to your device. The casino is also available in the Instant Play version, so you can instantly access games without having to download casino software. One big advantage of Instant Play is the flexibility of playing games from different devices.
The ultimate choice that Treasure Mile Casino playing at “home” using desktops or playing on the move using mobile devices (smartphones or tablets). The mobile casino is an excellent mini-version of the main site which gives a superb experience. However, the full range of casino games are not available when playing on mobile.
Treasure Mile Casino has only a few hundred games. Thus, in terms of size, it is a modest online casino. However, it offers varied games. In its words: “our game selection includes Video Slots, Classic Slots, Progressive Slots, Table Games such as Roulette and Blackjack, and a variety of Video Pokers as well as other games such as Scratch Cards and Keno”.
You’ll find about 200 slot titles, which include the simple classic slots and the feature-packed video slots. The slot games come in different exciting themes, ensuring that whatever your taste, you’re guaranteed fun, nail-biting action.
You’ll find themes to travel through fairy tale lands, to whirl through space and time, to explore the alien race, to explore ancient civilizations, to enjoy your favourite sporting events, to continue the excitement of your popular TV shows, and more.
Some of the top Slot games in the house are: 2 Million B.C., Buckaneers, 7 Chakras, Age of Spartans, At The Copa, Fruit Zen, Mr Vegas, Mystic Wolf, Yak Yeti and Roll, Pinocchio, Boomanji, and Ogre Empire.
One good thing about playing here is that the slot selection has many exclusive titles that you won’t find everywhere else. Players who crave big wins will also find jackpot games. However, finding the jackpot games will be a problem as they are placed in any separate section.
If you get your casino thrills from the tables, you’ll find a “table games” section in Treasure Mile Casino. The section is relatively small as it features only the game of 21 (Blackjack) and the fascinating French wheel (Roulette).
The blackjack offering is particularly impressive, as there were about 8 tables that include Atlantic City Blackjack, Vegas Strip Blackjack, and European Blackjack. The other variations of the card games and other table thrillers were not provided.
Thankfully, the combo video pokers which give the thrill of video slots and poker game are available. This is one game section where Treasure Mile Casino does relatively well. Single hand and multi hand games are provided; and with the titles showcasing vibrant colours and more, they promise pure gaming pleasure. Some of the titles featured are: Aces and Faces Poker, Deuces Wild Bonus Poker, Bonus Poker, Jacks or better, and Joker Poker.
In this section, Treasure Mile Casino featured Kenos. 4 titles were available which included Super Keno, Captain Keno, and Power Ball Keno. Other thrillers that are usually found in the “other games” categories (like the instant win games and Bingos) are not featured.
This part of the review is about the freebies that Treasure Mile Casino offers. It starts with the particular bonuses offered, and ends with the conditions that come with the bonuses.
- Welcomes new players with an amazing offer that includes a no-deposit signup offer (25 Free Spins) and a first deposit offer (200% match bonus up to $500 + $25 free money)
- Has many other exciting offers that includes reload bonuses, prize draws, leaderboards, and more
- Has a 5-tier loyalty program
- Bonus wagering requirement is 60x bonus amount
- There are maximum withdrawal caps after meeting wagering requirements
Treasure Mile Casino makes the place exciting for everyone via its bonus offers. These include welcome bonus for new players, as well as other bonuses for other players.
Upon your first deposit in Treasure Mile Casino, you’ll be greeted with a sweet welcome offer as follows:
- 25 Free Spins on Bucksy Malone (no deposit required)
- 200% match bonus up to $500
- $25 free money
You’ll be hard pressed to find a sweeter welcome bonus. Upon signing up, you only need to go use the bonus code to claim the bonus and start playing. You do not need to deposit. Then upon your first deposit, you’re in for the match bonus and the free money.
Not only is the possible match bonus ($500) relatively huge, but the match percentage (200%) is wonderful. It means that claiming the full $500 match bonus will require a deposit of only $250. That’s some bang for your buck! The additional $25 free money that can be claimed afterwards (also without having to make any other deposit) is the icing on the cake.
There are a lot of reload bonuses and exciting promotions that existing players can access. As of writing some of these were:
- Daily Offers – Treasure Mile Casino has something for you any day you make a deposit. The offer differs depending on the day of the week; ranging from a Monday offer of 105% match bonus up to $200 to a Sunday offer of 170% match bonus up to $750.
- $10,000 Bonus Bonanza Drop – Every Thursday, a random draw takes place with all the players from the previous week, and the lucky winner will get up to $10,000 (bonus money).
- Happy Hour – By simply logging in and playing between 6m and 10am (EDT) of any day, you can get 50 Free Spins.
- $43,000 Jailhouse Rock Leaderboard – As of writing, this 6-days promo was running. Players simply have to play and win to accumulate points. The more point you get, the better your ranking in the leaderboard, and the more of that $43,000 pot you stand to get.
Treasure Mile Casino has a 5-tier loyalty program. You earn points as you play to advance through the levels (Newbie, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum).
The benefits of the program include: weekly match bonuses, monthly loyalty points, birthday bonus, personal VIP hosts, higher withdrawal limits, exclusive tournaments and competitions, and more. The higher your VIP level, the better benefits you’ll enjoy.
However, Treasure Mile Casino is very quiet about the loyalty program. We had to dig deep even using other sources to get even this scanty information about the loyalty program.
As it is everywhere, the bonuses of Treasure Mile Casino come with some conditions which are worth considering. These include:
Bonus Wagering Requirement
When you play with bonuses, before withdrawals can be made from your account, you must wager a minimum amount. This minimum wager amount is the bonus wagering requirement; and in Treasure Mile Casino, it is 60x the bonus amount.
Thus, if you claim the $500 match bonus of the welcome offer, before you’ll be allowed withdrawal, you must wager a minimum of $30,000. This is higher than the industry average (which is 40x bonus amount).
The relatively high wagering requirement of Treasure Mile Casino means that it’ll take some good amount of wagering to clear bonuses and be able to withdraw. Imagine having to wager $30,000 just to clear a $500 bonus.
Maximum Withdrawal Amount
After meeting wagering requirements, there is a cap on withdrawals can be made. That is, the maximum amount that can be withdrawn depends on the bonus used as follows:
- Free bonus – For all no-deposit bonuses, withdrawals are limited to $100. That is, after completing wagering, no matter your balance, you can withdraw only $100, and the rest is forfeited. Thus, you cannot get a pay-out of more than $100 from using the $25 free money that is part of the welcome offer.
- Match Bonus – When the bonus is a matching of your deposit, the withdrawal cap depends on the match percentage. If the bonus is more than a 100% matching of your deposit, the max withdrawal amount is $1,000; but if the bonus is a 100% matching of your deposit (or less), then there’s no max withdrawal cap. Thus, because the welcome match bonus is a 200% matching, after meeting wagering, the max amount you can get is $1,000 (it doesn’t matter that you have a 6-figure balance).
- Free Spins – After subjecting winnings from free spins to the 60x wagering requirement, no matter your balance, the maximum amount you can only withdraw is 5x the bonus amount. However, if the free spins used was obtained as part of a match bonus, then the max withdrawal amount is $100.
This part of the review is about money matters. It aims at determining whether depositing and withdrawing is easy and fast.
- Supports several currencies like USD, GBP, EUR, CAD and AUD
- Supported deposit options are Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, GiroPay, EcoCard, UPayCard, and Bitcoin
- Deposit limits are somewhat friendly (min deposit – $20)
- Deposits are instantly processed
- There are no fees when depositing
- Supported withdrawal options are Skrill, Neteller, Ecocard, Courier Cheques, Bank Wire Transfer, and Bitcoin
- Withdrawal limits are unfriendly (min withdrawal – $100; max – $1,500 per week)
- Higher VIP levels have higher maximum withdrawal limits (Silver – $2,500 per week, Gold – $3,500 per week, Platinum – $5000 per week)
- Withdrawals are held pending for 2 days before processing
- Approved payments are issued only on Mondays and Thursdays
- Withdrawal fees range from $0 to $30
You need to put money in your casino account to play games. First, you may not have to worry about currency conversions because the Treasure Mile Casino caters for several currencies, which are USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, GBP, EUR, SEK, DKK, and NOK.
Also, the deposit process is very easy. After logging in, you’ll find the deposit button which will take you to the deposit page where you only have to pick a preferred deposit option, and enter relevant payment information.
The banking options for depositing that Treasure Mile Casino supports are: Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, GiroPay, EcoCard, UPayCard, and Bitcoin.
This is not the most exhaustive of lists, but it covers much, from credit/ debit cards to prepaid cards to e-wallets and even a cryptocurrency. Thus, whatever your banking preference, you’ll find a convenient way to fund your account.
The minimum deposit amount is $20. Players want a low minimum deposit amount so that it’ll be easy for everyone (even those with thin budgets) to deposit and play. The $20 minimum deposit amount of Treasure Mile Casino is not the lowest you’ll find if you look around, but it is fine.
At the other end of the road, the maximum withdrawal amount varies (depending on the deposit method). But it is relatively high, allowing players to easily the deposit large amounts required if they choose to place large bets.
Deposit Processing Speed
Treasure Mile Casino processes all deposit transactions instantly. Thus, after depositing, you will not have to wait before you can start playing using the deposited funds.
You want fee-free depositing? That is what Treasure Mile Casino gives. There are no fees when depositing.
When you have winnings, you’ll want to withdraw; and more importantly, you’ll not want anything standing in the way of you receiving payment. The process of requesting payment is very easy. After logging in, the cashier is not hard to find. Then it’s a matter of reaching the withdrawal page to pick a preferred withdrawal option and entering the relevant payment information.
The banking options for withdrawing that Treasure Mile Casino supports are: Skrill, Neteller, Ecocard, Courier Cheques, Bank Wire Transfer, and Bitcoin.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $100. Players want a low minimum withdrawal amount so that it’ll be easy to build an amount that can be withdrawn. Unfortunately, the $100 minimum withdrawal amount of Treasure Mile Casino is relatively high. This means Treasure Mile Casino is a place where you can hop in, hit and withdraw a couple of tens. You’ll have to reach 3-figures to be eligible for a withdrawal.
The other end of the road is not friendly either. Players want a high maximum withdrawal amount so that withdrawing a large sum balance will take only a few withdrawal transactions. However, in Treasure Mile Casino, the maximum withdrawal amount is $1,500 per week, which is very low.
This means that it’ll take 7 long weeks to completely withdraw a simple $10,000 balance. However, you’ll get higher maximum withdrawal limit the higher you climb in the VIP program (Bronze Tier Players – $1,500 per week, Silver Tier Players – $2,500 per week, Gold Tier Players – $3,500 per week, Platinum Tier Players – $5000 per week).
That the maximum withdrawal limits are poor is that even at the highest level, withdrawals are limited to a maximum of $5,000 per week, which is still relatively low.
That said; when using Treasure Mile Casino, you should know that should you hit a large win, it’ll take many months (even years) to completely get your money.
Treasure Mile Casino will not start processing your withdrawals when you submit the request. It holds withdrawals pending for 2 days before it moves on it. This pending time (according to the casino) is to allow for players to reverse their withdrawals so that the funds will be put back into their casino account and available to use for playing.
When it does move to process withdrawals, this is swiftly done (usually in a day). However, approved payments are only sent out on Mondays or Thursday. Thus, if your withdrawal is processed and approved before these days, your payment will have to wait again before it’ll be on its way to you.
After approved payments are sent, how long it’ll take to reach players depends on the selected payment method. E-wallets payments are instantly received; bitcoin payments take up to 5 business days, Wire Transfer takes up to 10 business days; while payment via Courier Cheques take 15 Business days.
Do you want fee-free withdrawing? Treasure Mile Casino charges for withdrawal, with the fees ranging from $0 to $30 depending on the withdrawal option. Wire Transfer will cost you $20, Courier Cheques will cost you $30, while the other options are free.
Customer Support Service
This part of the review is about whether Treasure Mile Casino provide players with the assistance they may need to have a hitch experience.
- A friendly support team is available which can be reached via emails, telephone, and Live Chat
- Email response time is within 24 hours which is fine, while the telephone and Live Chat gives instant feedback
- The support service is available 24/ 7
It is not always smooth-sailing. Should you have questions or issues, Treasure Mile Casino has provided a support team that you can reach out to. You’ll have your pick of contact options, as the casino supports an email service, telephone service, and Live Chat. For email; use the email address: email@example.com.
Email response time is typically within 24 hours (which is relatively fine). For telephone; the number to call is: 888 595 5835. The line is toll-free, so you won’t have to worry about charges when you need help. For the Live Chat; you’ll find the link in the “contact us” page of the website. The telephone service and Live Chat give instant feedback.
The support service is available round the clock, so it doesn’t what time of the day or day of the week that you need help.
ALSO SEE: Lucky Creek Casino Review
Treasure Mile Casino is one of the online casinos from Genesys Technology N.V. It comes promising to be an exclusive VIP setting where you can have fun in the style of the rich and famous. Thankfully, Treasure Mile Casino does well in living up to its theme.
It has A-quality games that are fun to play. However, you’ll be limited to a few providers (Saucify, Betsoft, and Rival). Also, the casino is small (just over 250 games); but it manages a fine game variety.
The selection of slots, blackjacks, and video pokers will satisfy fans of these games; but fans of other games may find the available options disappointing.
Treasure Mile Casino has fine promotions, starting with one of the sweetest welcome bonuses you’ll find (25 no-deposit Free Spins + 200% match bonus up to $500 + $25 free money). However, wagering requirement (60x bonus amount) is high so it’ll be relatively difficult to clear bonuses and be able to withdraw.
Know that the casinos of Genesys Technology (including Treasure Mile Casino) are famous for refusing payments for breach of bonus rules. The problem is that many of these rules are buried deep in the T&Cs and are largely unknown to customers until the breach has occurred.
One infamous bonus rule that has caused many winnings to be voided is that “players need to make a minimum deposit of $20 between the last bonus credited to their casino account and the date of the next Promotion offer”. That said; if you’ll play with bonuses in Treasure Mile Casino, you’ll need to pay attention to the fine prints.
Treasure Mile Casino does not come out flying in the banking department. Supported banking options are fine, and everything about depositing is fairly okay.
However, that cannot be said about withdrawing. There is a high $100 minimum withdrawal limit, and a low $1,500 maximum withdrawal limit, and withdrawals are held pending for 2 days meaning that payments do not come speedily.
There is no doubt that Treasure Mile Casino is a legit online casino. That it has an official license (from Curacao), comes from a respected operator (Genesys Technology) and has over 10 years’ operating record end that discussion.
However, we could not live with some aspects of the casino (especially those mentioned in this conclusion). Thus, we cannot recommend it. However, if you can live with these, you’ll find Treasure Mile Casino a fine gaming destination.